+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Cirque Du Solieil

Bondage Clown's Avatar Butter up da Goat

Default Cirque Du Solieil

What are your feeling about it?
    I think it is the most beautiful performance troup out there. It makes me laugh, cry, angry, happy.. etc...

I absolutely love it.. the performers are the most graceful people on the planet. I just can not get enough of them.

GnArKiLL's Avatar Senior Member

Default Re: Cirque Du Solieil

It was on yesterday but i didnt get to watch it, but i did watch it a year or two back, it was amazing, at first i didnt know what to think of it but i couldnt change the channel cuz it was so mezmorizing!

VoltaireBlue's Avatar just is

they have some of the most amazing performers I have ever seen. probably the most amazing on the planet. those people are seriously talented.

Quote Originally Posted by VoltaireBlue
    they have some of the most amazing performers I have ever seen. probably the most amazing on the planet. those people are seriously talented.
    wow bout what i was gonna say word for word ,r pretty close to it

i know i've got a serious fetish for some of those girls... (known a few in their civilian lives...)

Quote Originally Posted by Buster Friendly
    i know i've got a serious fetish for some of those girls... (known a few in their civilian lives...)
    you and every teen boy in the states lol.

Ya i worked a circus in my younger days .i love the visual art some performers offer ,and Cirque Du Solieil have the best in the world .

Next time there around were i live ,im definitely going to see them..

Baby_Switchblade's Avatar Candy Perfume Girl

It's a gorgeous show they put on, every single time. I wish I could get to one of the performances, but for now I'll have to settle for watching it on TV. They are really talented, and their costumes are beautiful too... I love it.

+ Reply to Thread