+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Freddy Krueger's Strikes Hollywood Boulevard

and your little dog too

Default Freddy Krueger's Strikes Hollywood Boulevard

from cbs

Man Dressed As Horror Movie Character Stabs Homeless Man
    (CBS) LOS ANGELES It was a nightmare on Hollywood Boulevard.

A homeless man was allegedly stabbed by a man dressed as horror movie character Freddy Krueger.

The street entertainer dressed as the “Nightmare on Elm Street” character was arrested Saturday for allegedly stabbing a man with his knife-like fingernails in front of Grauman’s Chinese Theatre. The entertainer was dressed in a full-body Freddy Krueger costume, including a glove with fingers made of scissor blades, Los Angeles police Lt. Dennis Ballas said.

The man dressed as Krueger got into an altercation with a man walking along Hollywood Boulevard and stabbed him in the chest with his scissor-hand, Ballas said.

The Krueger character, who is in his 20s, was not injured. But he was arrested on suspicion of assault with a deadly weapon.

"We thought all the characters on Hollywood Boulevard had props made of plastic, but this guy's hands were made of real metal," Ballas said.

Bondage Clown's Avatar Butter up da Goat

Default Re: Freddy Krueger's Strikes Hollywood Boulevard

Ha Ha Ha ha ha Ha Ha ha (I have no sympathy for the homeless)

That's kinda mean, having no sympathy. One of these days, you're going to get into a situation you can't get out of, and I'll have no sympathy for you then.

malcolm's Avatar the bored one.

damn. I hate to break it but they should see about getting someone to approve those costumes before they hit that strip. isnt it a big family attraction there? I know i woudlnt want jordan to be around a guy with REAL blades sticking out of his hand.

Kidthorazine's Avatar hippiepotsmoker

I read about this on the horror movie forum i post on, i think thats hillarious. but yeah that dude shouldnt have had real metal blades even if they arent sharp.

That's funny stuff (in a schadenfreude kind of way).

Bondage Clown's Avatar Butter up da Goat

Quote Originally Posted by cheinara wraithwalker
    That's kinda mean, having no sympathy. One of these days, you're going to get into a situation you can't get out of, and I'll have no sympathy for you then.

I have been in that situation, and i pulled my self out. Also I have had bad experiences when it came time to help homelss people out.

It is a shame when you are going out of your way to help someone in need of help, and they turn around and shit all over you. I am tired of hearing about the homeless people that die with Millions od dollars on them, and I am sick and tired of those whiney ass beggars standing in front of my car , who of course won't move until I give them something.

But those are just my opinions... I do have some compassion... Don't get me wrong. I think that the (non-runaway) kids out there are in a terrible situation, and i would help them all I could...

But I don't give a rats ass about someone who begs for help, gets help and is given almost everything to start a new life (house, car, job) and then goes out on thanksgiving and starts beggin on the streets again...

Quote Originally Posted by Bondage Clown
    I have been in that situation, and i pulled my self out. Also I have had bad experiences when it came time to help homelss people out.

It is a shame when you are going out of your way to help someone in need of help, and they turn around and shit all over you. I am tired of hearing about the homeless people that die with Millions od dollars on them, and I am sick and tired of those whiney ass beggars standing in front of my car , who of course won't move until I give them something.

But those are just my opinions... I do have some compassion... Don't get me wrong. I think that the (non-runaway) kids out there are in a terrible situation, and i would help them all I could...

But I don't give a rats ass about someone who begs for help, gets help and is given almost everything to start a new life (house, car, job) and then goes out on thanksgiving and starts beggin on the streets again...
    My point is, who knows which one he was? I was homeless for a long time before I could do anything about my position, and I'd hate to've been stabbed in some alley while wandering around, and then there be some guy on the internet going, "Haha, fucker."

I'm sure you have compassion, silly, that's not what I was getting at.

+ Reply to Thread