+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Groups and sites like this aggravate me to no end!

Default Groups and sites like this aggravate me to no end!

http://www.capalert.com/capreports/rockyhorror.htm

Even though this may be an old site, they still have new sites like this almost every day, against random movies.

Most of those are started by religious groups of some sort, or by people who are so tight arsed that if you jammed coal up there, you would be garunteed to pull out diamonds.

who else gets aggravated by groups like in the link, who try to censor everything. If groups like that had their way, people would do nothing aside from make prayer constantly.

I even found a site like this on how "Evil and Corrupting", that Smurfs and Pokemon were!

SMURFS?! Come on! Bah!

Remember that the movie in this link is just an example, even if it was controversial back then, and has all of the stuff they mention it.

Grrrr.

Hula Hoop Supervisor

Default Re: Groups and sites like this aggravate me to no end!

If they aggravate you so much...don't visit them. Simple as that.

Quote Originally Posted by Tequila Zaire
    If they aggravate you so much...don't visit them. Simple as that.
    I dont, normally, but was bored, and wanted to know what other people thought of sites like that.

The same reasoning could be given to the people who make sites and petitions like that.

Example: The church groups dont like a movie. So all they have to do is not go there, not try to get the movie banned. That is the whole point of this thread. They stuff like that all the time, yet because they are the church, they are supported in their ranting instead of being told to to stuff like what you have suggested.

I ,Myself, have often said similar stuff to priests and other people like that, like what you have suggested. You sort of prooved my point, in a Tempurian kind of way.

keiko's Avatar baker of geekery

Quote Originally Posted by BrightStar
    [.
    I even found a site like this on how "Evil and Corrupting", that Smurfs and Pokemon were!

SMURFS?! Come on! Bah!

Remember that the movie in this link is just an example, even if it was controversial back then, and has all of the stuff they mention it.

Grrrr.
    Well Smurfs promotes witchcraft and the beliefe in tiny blue "animals" that supposedly have souls, and we know that animals can't have souls. Not only that, but one girl smurf for an entire village of boy smurfs? What kind of whore is Smurfette? (I've been given this lecture before). Oddly, when I was much younger, my nickname was Smurfette...
    K

postcoital's Avatar Curiously Strong Altoid

But Smurfette is made of mud, somewhat like Eve was made out of a rib. Okay, there was the black magic and stuff, but I think I lost my point, so I'll stop now.

More to the matter that I was addressing is that well after 30 years later, they are still doing stuff like that for some reason.

Jasperino's Avatar Senior Member

The best way to deal with that crap is to ignore it. There are just as many anti Christian "man I really hate Jesus for no reason" sites. It goes both ways. You know what they say opinions are like...

***Jasperino whispers*** "assholes"

memorydream's Avatar Sage

Quote Originally Posted by postcoital
    But Smurfette is made of mud, somewhat like Eve was made out of a rib. Okay, there was the black magic and stuff, but I think I lost my point, so I'll stop now.
    They never explained Sassette though? I wonder.

postcoital's Avatar Curiously Strong Altoid

Quote Originally Posted by memorydream
    They never explained Sassette though? I wonder.
    I think I saw an episode where papa smurf does actually explain where those smurflings came from. But I forgot what he said. sucks to be old :\

+ Reply to Thread