+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Oh geez

Eva Victoria's Avatar Member

Default Oh geez

I have been taking steps into reinventing myself.. time for a change I suppose. One of the things that is going to dramatically change is the doo. The sides of the mohawk are nearly an inch long. I have been contimplating cutting the rest of the hawk down to size. But i'm so apprehensive about doing that, so what do you think?? Yeah I know it's hair, and slapping me across the face for being a little superficial but I have not had any other hairstyle in nearly 5 years. God i'm boring! haha

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

Default Re: Oh geez

Reinvention is overrated and your hair looks good now.

sheramil's Avatar Maracite Inreach program

Quote Originally Posted by Eva Victoria
    I have been taking steps into reinventing myself.. time for a change I suppose.

try out new 'dos at the wig shop!

failing that, there's always photoshop.

don't be afraid to try different stuff ,,and ya can shave the sides again ,even if the hawk isn't that long you'll still look good in my opinion ..

and be your self

A

PS : and some thing as simple as a new Tat r Piercing is just as good as a total make over ,hell get both ! hehe

Mother Superior

I don't find it the least bit superficial because you'd like a new look or hair style. You are doing it to please yourself not anyone else.I am going through a similar situation right now. My hair is 34 inches long, from the mid of my scalp to the bottom. I am considering cutting at least 1 foot off. It's hard parting with it but I feel I may want a change. I have been thinking about doing this for 3 months. I doubt I will go through with it. I love my hair too much. It's nice to have long hair, you can do so much with it. The thing with hair, it will always grow back. Good luck with your decision.

Yeah, I second Mirren.
    I had insanely long hair for 6 years of my life and cut it about a year ago. I don't like the length so I'm growing that out a little more, but every few weeks I will do something different with my bangs. It's all experimentation. You're young, don't worry, it will grow back. ^_~

sheramil's Avatar Maracite Inreach program

Quote Originally Posted by Eva Victoria
    God i'm boring! haha

if it were up to me i wouldn't change a thing on you. except, uh, maybe more leather.

+ Reply to Thread