+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Heroin mix likely kills 3 more in Mich.

and your little dog too

Default Heroin mix likely kills 3 more in Mich.

from yahoo

DETROIT - Three more people in Wayne County have died from what authorities suspect is a combination of heroin or cocaine and fentanyl, a prescription painkiller.

The deaths, which occurred Friday night or Saturday morning, bring the county's total of overdose deaths believed to have been caused by the mixture to 44 since May 18.

The county medical examiner's office was investigating the latest deaths. Toxicology tests had been ordered, but results take about a month to arrive, The Detroit News reported.

Other cities, including Philadelphia and Chicago, also have reported deaths from the drug combination. The Detroit area is the apparent hub of the problem, with more than 100 confirmed cases since last fall.

Representatives of the national Centers for Disease Control and Prevention are investigating, and community organizations are scrambling to get the word out to drug users.

Officials in Wayne County have passed out more than 15,000 warning fliers, County Executive Robert Ficano said.

Default Re: Heroin mix likely kills 3 more in Mich.

It must be a heavy combo...

Kidthorazine's Avatar hippiepotsmoker

man speedballs plus some other pain killer, that doesnt sound even remotely safe.

they just had it on the news how they are lookin for that crap to be here in the next month ,if its not already..

Damm Pugs ,,i hope they flush it all...

do some safe type stuff.... leave that crap alone , wtf?

Mother Superior

The drug business is fucked up when people just want to make money. They mix anything in it. Addicted people need help if they want it ...not prison or dying that way.

Was talkin with a old friend from High School ,ya hes a police man but hey hes a good guy ..( hell 4 more years hes retired). Well they allready think its here .just because of all the peeps that died from that crap ,they <the Pushers ,r keepin a low pro ,cuzz now in Detroit the police up there are lookin for them...
    If they find the peeps thats sellin the shyt ,there lookin at murder charges. This was from the local new up there.

About 45 charges of murder r more ...now ya i know the peeps took it of their own free will ,but how were they to know some one put too much of the Phyntonol < (not sure about the spelling?) in it ,that is what they think is killin them ...
    It shuts down the respiratory system when ya get too much i guess ..
    but this shyt is nothing to play with .. I guess even small amounts is killing peeps ,,and from what ive seen on the tube there in a tab form ..so dont take candy from strangers. Or drugs ya dont know whats in it .or what it is, some tabs have a TT on them.and other wierd shyt.

So sad.. Stay safe.

sheramil's Avatar Maracite Inreach program

i'm still getting used to the one about africans using fermented human shit to make some kind of intoxicating drink. wow. follow that one up with a whole BOX of tic-tacs.

Quote Originally Posted by sheramil
    i'm still getting used to the one about africans using fermented human shit to make some kind of intoxicating drink. wow. follow that one up with a whole BOX of tic-tacs.
    You deserve whatever sort of hangover you get from that.

"Man, I don't feel so good."

"What didja drink? Tequila? Cheap beer? Fortified wine?"

"Nah, I had some of that shit-based booze. It tastes kind of like vodka mixed with old cabbages."

"..."

+ Reply to Thread