+ Reply to Thread

Thread: ~ Tabloid Art ~

Default ~ Tabloid Art ~

Mother Superior

Default Re: ~ Tabloid Art ~

These are all by Chris Morton.

I don't recognize the bottom two? Who are they

The guy below is fucking great. I actually just bought one of his pieces. He got some pretty spicy paintings. Works that would for sure be conversation pieces. These are tame.

Mother Superior

Nicole Kidman and Marilyn Monroe. Nicole does have some similarities to Elizabeth Montgomery(Samantha on Bewitched).

Quote Originally Posted by Mirren
    Nicole Kidman and Marilyn Monroe. Nicole does have some similarities to Elizabeth Montgomery(Samantha on Bewitched).
    Ahhhhh..... I thought that might be Marilyn, but those were harder to guess. That Cosby is fucked up looking. It's like he's going to pop out of the drawing and tickle me or something.

Mother Superior

Quote Originally Posted by Toe Cutter
    Ahhhhh..... I thought that might be Marilyn, but those were harder to guess. That Cosby is fucked up looking. It's like he's going to pop out of the drawing and tickle me or something.
    At least if he gives you a pudding pop, it won't be so bad to hear him giggle.

Lol!

Bondage Clown's Avatar Butter up da Goat

Where are you two finding these? They are great!!!

+ Reply to Thread