+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5
1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Hijacking thread..

Mother Superior

Default Hijacking thread..

Use this thread to say whatever the fuck you want to say! It doesn't have to blend, fit or anything. I have a bbq on Saturday... 93 fucking degrees and Sunny. No, I can't get out of it, it's been planned for months.

Default Re: Hijacking thread..

Hell a good BBQ is great just need a few beers before, good red wine for the meat, and someone to listen to you after you have to much to drink.

And don't forget that friend who lets you stay at her place as you could not find yours if you wanted to.

Mother Superior

Quote Originally Posted by seeker
    Hell a good BBQ is great just need a few beers before, good red wine for the meat, and someone to listen to you after you have to much to drink.

And don't forget that friend who lets you stay at her place as you could not find yours if you wanted to.
    Hehe, so true. It's a Kegger at my brothers... so people will be lit. I love watching all of my family members get fucked up. The stories are great and the laughs endless. I will take my digi cam and snap a few pics. It's going to be a : Don't take my picture day too because of the humidity. This should be classic.

TheQuietPlace's Avatar The Delivery Expert

I fucking hate when people take pictures of me without asking. Especially movies. Fuck.

Why is it that noone developed a more fuel efficient & larger concorde?

Now that's a nonfit jacking.

Pull~My~Hair's Avatar makes your life seem good

omce, they built this car that ran on water man. ON WATER!
    BBQs are badass, i made some really good ribs and shrimp kabobs the other night.

ya just find your self a corner ,get some elec run to it get a small fan and a nice little table and only 2 chairs and watch peeps fight for the right to sit next to ya in the nice cool spot ..lol

make sure ya find a nice shady spot .if not find a big unbrellia duct tape it to a pole ,

Mr Karl's Avatar Senior Member

I hate every minute of my fucking job

killerkat's Avatar Malice?

uh....
    i'm listening to Hank williams III.....drunk...pain-ridden...and pissed off

i miss the days whe it was just me...lonewolf'in it up....all those years...the living the the "T" example of a Lone wolf.....it's really too much to fuck with people in general...on any more than an aquantencem,freidnly bbases...

i need to make some bigger blocks to drop the ass of my daily anotjher inch ir so....draggin is the name of the game...i wanna hit a bump and watch sparks go flying on anybody behindme...hah,yea...

i saw the twilight Zone on scifi the other night....it was fucking awsome...i miss that show...i check everynight around this time..5a,m...now..hah,i have yet to find it again...

tommorow is gonna be worse than today...much..much worse...somthing to look forward to ,eh?,hahahhah....fukc

Mother Superior

I love the Twilight Zone, Rodman Serling was a genius.

wasn't it fuckin' greatt....i hadn't watched it in years....and i saw the one about the actor going crazy and becoming his character...i must have never even comprehended how good they write those shows and tie everything togethher at the end...when i wad a kid...

Mother Superior

You mean the one where Ida Lupino is Barbara Jean Trenton? She goes into her film at the end? That's called The 16 MM Shrine.. I just read it a few days ago. I believe she directed that episode as well.

Mother Superior

It was "Masks" that she directed not 16 MM Shrine. That is where the greedy relatives must wear the masks their wealthy uncle has chosen for them all night. Excellent episode.

this was a guy...

he had some pissed off chick that drove ,uhh...shit...like a '58 tbird...

it opens ,him just going to "work"....then as he's gonwe thruogh a bit...blah,blah...someone says somthing off int hte distance...he turns around and sees a whole studio and countless pooeple and cameras allon huim...

crarzyness insews
    (tuyping ability has left me again,sorry)

←ワンコ連れのお客様は、ご来店前に必ずお読み下さいませ

Nudemuse's Avatar Queen of all Fatassia.

Okay so this one time as I was walking from the Hurricane to some shitty underage club (DV8) my girlfriend and I got stopped by a carload of boys. first they wanted us to get in the car then we were like naw man we're going dancing you guys should come with us.

Then they wanted us to hang out with them and my girlfriend said no I don't think so it's our anniversary and we want to dance. So then I told the boys to fuck off because they were cutting into my dance with my hot girlfriend/feel her up in public time and I got a little irritated.

Those boys got rude and my girlfriend got upset so (since I'm just SO butch) I picked up a rock and threw it at their car. I have bad eyesight and worse aim so instead of hitting the car the rock hit one of the boys in the face and made his nose bleed.

My girlfriend was impressed, the boys drove away and I got laid.

The moral of the story is don't try to pick up baby dykes and if I hit you with a rock I better be getting laid by someone later or I'll be pissed.

HempKnight's Avatar Large Member

سلام خوب الان درسته که جام جهانی هستش همه راحت با خیال آسوده دارن فوتبال تماشا می کنند ولی دانشجوها نزدیک به امتحانات پایان ترم هستند حالا این مقدمه رو گفتم برای چی؟؟؟
    خوب معلومه میخوام یه کتاب معرفی کنم که بدرد دانشجویان میخوره اونم بابا برقی هشوخی . بی احترامی نشه این کتاب دیکشنری اختصاصی الکترونیک هستش که دارای مثال هم هست یعنی هر کلمه دشوار با مثال بیان شده این دیکشنری دارای صفحه و به زبان انگلیسی نوشته شده
    ناشر اون راستی این کتاب ویرایش هشتم این دیکشنری هست...

طرز استفاده:ابتدا دانلود کرده و بعد دعا کنید البته هم مادی هم معنوی ...
    اطلاعات بیشتر در مورد دیکشنری رو در بخش انگلیسی خواهید یافت

لینک دانلود هم رپیدشر و هم مگا آپلود؛ دانلود کنید و لذت ببرید و حمایت کنید.

Mother Superior

Nudemuse,
    Your story reminded me of something that happened to me when I was about 19. My friend and I went to a carnival in Dearborn and we were in the parking lot leaving and my friend said "Hey, I know those guys!" and we were walking to my car to go home. So, we went up to the car and she was talking to them, chatting them up and what not, I was under the impression she knew who they were. They asked us to get in the car and go for a spin, there were two guys in the back and two in the front. She gets in the back between 2 and I am in the front between 2. The next thing you know these guys are going about 45 miles an hour side swiping cars down Michigan Ave. This dumb bitch didn't even really know these guys and told me she did, so she could get laid or whatever was on her agenda. We find ourselves in a residential area after a good 10 minutes of hitting cars, then they decide they want to take a bat to mirrors on parked cars as they drive by them. The car was stolen. They were completely wasted and out of control. I was asking them to please stop the car and let us out, they weren't having it. Finally, we end up in their neighborhood in Detroit and their gf's catch up to them in a car at a stop sign, no idea how that even happened but it was my chance to get out. They had a lot of explaining to do as to why they had 2 girls in their car. I thought we were going to have to scrap with these chicks but they had the hassle with them not us. So, we begin walking toward the carnival where my car was parked which was at least 15 miles away now. No cab would come to where we were because of the bad area. Finally, after walking, I dunno how long, this pervert pulls over and asks us if we want to have some "fun". I was like "I'm all set".... and just ignored him. At about 4:00 a.m, I was exhausted and some guy pulled over and asked us if we needed a ride. I said to that ex-friend of mine "Bitch, you get in the front, you got us in this mess. If he starts attacking you, I will at least have a chance to get away." He ended up taking us to my car and was a perfect gentleman.

lol reminds my of when i was 14 comin home from work at 3 in the morn < was workin at a Theatre < well a car full of girls mind ya driven around ,they stoped and ask if i wanted a ride ,i was only 3 blocks from the house but i said err no thanks any ways ,well one started throwin stuff out thw window at me while 1 had THE BIGGEST FYCKIN GARDEN SHEARS IVE EVER SEEN !!!,neeedless to say my 14 yr old puussy ass ran <was a trak jock ,as fast as i could ,,i think im still tramatize from that shyt ,

ya the good old days lol,,wish they would have laid me ,,not sprayed me..

my fucking kidneys hurt like unholy fuck...

i'm about to buy another car , '50 chevy for $400....gotta sell a few things..

i have to force myself to eat because if the pain...and the meal i just ate tasted like shit...

sheramil's Avatar Maracite Inreach program

i cleaned my keyboard. with dettol. it looks brand new. yay!

Mother Superior

The Bbq was nice but it was so hot.... nothing a bit of chilled champagne won't cure. This made my day though... a blue hawk on my lil cousin.

Rudolph

sheramil's Avatar Maracite Inreach program

Quote Originally Posted by Nudemuse
    Those boys got rude and my girlfriend got upset so (since I'm just SO butch) I picked up a rock and threw it at their car. I have bad eyesight and worse aim so instead of hitting the car the rock hit one of the boys in the face and made his nose bleed.

this didn't take place in "Oregon... tolerant Oregon", did it?

"Ray - you done with your guitar yet?"

Nudemuse's Avatar Queen of all Fatassia.

Nope Sheramil right here in Seattle.

And you know I'm sitting here listening to the new Busta Rhymes album and the second track is so damn good. As always Busta brings the club bangers and I cannot stop standing up and shaking my ass to the chorus.

And I realized that I'm getting old because I can't quite get it low anymore and that's sad. Probably not as sad as the fact that I cannot booty shake. There is not enough junk in the trunk to really get my booty shake on.

This song really makes me want to grab a big booty girl in some tight clothes, put my hands on said big booty and do some dancing.

I think this song features Missy Elliot. Is it wrong that instead of paying attention to the lyrics I'm thinking about a three way with Busta and Missy? Is that rude?

Agnry Faic's Avatar Junior Member

In carse.

BRITISH HUMOR.

HUMOR IS KINDA LIKE HUMPER BUT WITH SOME DIFFERENT LETTERS AND STUFF.

He's the son of man and God and lion
    He's the one who keeps the good from dyin'
    We've seen the rest, he is the best
    He's the best and his name is Duke Lion

His gold sword can shoot out balls of fire
    His special armor makes him never tire
    His magical arrows fly like sparrows
    He fights the good for free, he's not for hire

A bolt of lightning from the sky, Duke Lion
    Where there is battle he will fly, Duke Lion
    He's never late, he's super great
    He's here to stay, so let us thank Duke Lion

Here he comes to save the day, Duke Lion
    He will make the villians pay, Duke Lion
    His golden sword will crush the horde
    He's here to stay, so let us thank Duke Lion!

He's the son of man and God and lion
    He's the one who keeps the good from dyin'
    You've see the rest, he is the best
    He's the best and his name is Duke Lion

Pull~My~Hair's Avatar makes your life seem good

My new gig

hehe good stuff

Bondage Clown's Avatar Butter up da Goat

I just have 3 words...

BLAH BLAH BLAH...

Quote Originally Posted by Pull~My~Hair
    My new gig

hehe good stuff
    Perfect. Those sorts of people belong together.

ya know ,i try to be a under standing and all round good guy .
    but i got my 36 yr old RL bro here ,been living here over a year now ,will not look for a job till i lose my cool and go off on him like i freight train with no brakes and is really REALLY pissin me off ,when i was hes age i worked too jobs ,had a GF ,,and supported me ,her ,and her child .. but now cuzz of all the gd shyt i got wrong with me i cant work got a shytty V.A. type income ,i try to do what i can too make up on the bills and still have all the things i like too enjoy the crappy life im living within my means ,but i just cant support a no workin lazy pain in my ass any more ,and pay all the bills ,ive done freaked out on him bout the shyt ,and im done ,he get a job ,and gets out ,r getts the fyck any way ,,hate to sound cold ,but im fyckin done .....
    ther i feel better ,,,

and now i feel even worst dhooh just cant fyckin win

soory bout that ,i feel alittle better now ...

malcolm's Avatar the bored one.

i got to the last level on bloodrayne and then got frustrated with the demon guy getting too big for the twer so i reset the game and started all over again.

final fantasy advent children, though confusing at times, is a fucking fantastic peice of eye candy to view. and hoodwinked kinda sucked ..damn hype

GnArKiLL's Avatar Senior Member

I dropped out of college in the first 3 or so months, what are the odds ill stay in school this next time around????

despite the popular notion a lot of people have about it going to suck ass and all, i found a trailer for the new ghost rider movie with nick cage in it and it looks badass as a mothafucka!

Quote Originally Posted by VoldtaEngler
    final fantasy advent children, though confusing at times, is a fucking fantastic peice of eye candy to view. and hoodwinked kinda sucked ..damn hype
    ya the goat was the best part

37 years ago a witch put a spell on me ,,

yay! i just beat bloodrayne! whippee!

Oil~Boy 26's Avatar rebuilding in pain

I got ciggs and DrPepper YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhh

OB~26

well, i was gonna buy this sweet ass joe boxer watch at kmart today but there was no visible price tag and the lady who was in jewelry dissapeared for almost twenty minutes and then, there were no cashiers available. wtf?

coffee coffee coffee coffee COFFEEEEEEEEEE!

+ Reply to Thread