+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Re-fucking-spect...

killerkat's Avatar Malice?

Default Re-fucking-spect...

Respect...so few have it these days....

it really one of the most fundamental things to being a "good" human...

i'm the last one to bitch...but goddammit...what's the difference between trashing you house fand trashing your car...

i bitch and i'm to blame?....fuck this, fuck that and fuck you,you 120% non-self suffencent fuck....and oh yes...i'll say i'm sorry.//..sorry doesn't mean fuck shit to me,i'll say it all day long..if i gave a damn i'd do something about it...

am i so different?...are those few people so different..that they would pocket that ciggereete wrappper?....is respect such a hard thing to understand...

i ask you poeple,.// ,a vide variety of opinions and viewpoints, What of Respect?....do you get it?....do you not get it?....have you noticed this around your area's people?...your generations people?(since there is a pretty impressive variety of generations here)...

what of it?

delightfully drunken,in pain,and pissed off,
    K/K

Mother Superior

Default Re: Re-fucking-spect...

I have made it a general rule not to invite people over if they are moronic. It isn't hard to put something in the trash, they are just lazy pigs. Same with drinking a soda, beer, glass of wine or whatever and then they just get up and leave it. This isn't a restaurant and I am not your server...... bitch....

One Eyed Cat's Avatar Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by killerkat
    Respect...so few have it these days....

it really one of the most fundamental things to being a "good" human...

i'm the last one to bitch...but goddammit...what's the difference between trashing you house fand trashing your car...

i bitch and i'm to blame?....fuck this, fuck that and fuck you,you 120% non-self suffencent fuck....and oh yes...i'll say i'm sorry.//..sorry doesn't mean fuck shit to me,i'll say it all day long..if i gave a damn i'd do something about it...

am i so different?...are those few people so different..that they would pocket that ciggereete wrappper?....is respect such a hard thing to understand...

i ask you poeple,.// ,a vide variety of opinions and viewpoints, What of Respect?....do you get it?....do you not get it?....have you noticed this around your area's people?...your generations people?(since there is a pretty impressive variety of generations here)...

what of it?

delightfully drunken,in pain,and pissed off,
    K/K
    I get respect from those I care about and my colleagues at school. Beyond that, you're going to run into "fuck you" tattooed on people's foreheads now and then. People in PA are fairly friendly. When I first came here, I would get suspicious of their motives. As to my generation, it's been one big "fuck you" since I can remember. Thankfully, I found many flipping the bird in the same direction I was.

It bodes ill for society as a whole.

OEC

Morning Glory's Avatar Apathetic Voter
    Campbell's (or is it Warhol's?) Primordial Soup

i'll give anyone the benefit of the doubt, but once you get on my bad side then i'll smite you and salt the earth where you stood.

I think that I give everyone an ample oppurtunity to prove that they are worth the air they breath, and sadly, I am constantly getting let down. but I try not to get so jaded that I hate everyone. I was actually just thinking about this today. I know that most people don't try to be bastards and they honestly don't know any better, so I try to hate the game not the player. when I feel bad then I just wall myself up so that I don't explode on people (but it still somtimes manages to creep out onto these boards, and I'm sorry for that.) and then once I cool down to the point where I can go outside, I try to spend time with the people that I care about to remind me that there are good people in the world, no matter how few and far between.

just stay as you are kk... when I moved I was doubting my self and the way I showed respect to others untill I found wright social circle which fits me...

judging by your texts I guess that you give people around you more respect than they deserve... try bitching those that don't apriciate you... believe me they will love you more then before when you played fair...

but remember..... with pigs play like with pigs..... but with good people play fair and honest

and I believe you already know all this I told you.... I just wanted to remind you

One Eyed Cat's Avatar Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Morning Glory
    i'll give anyone the benefit of the doubt, but once you get on my bad side then i'll smite you and salt the earth where you stood.

I think that I give everyone an ample oppurtunity to prove that they are worth the air they breath, and sadly, I am constantly getting let down. but I try not to get so jaded that I hate everyone. I was actually just thinking about this today. I know that most people don't try to be bastards and they honestly don't know any better, so I try to hate the game not the player. when I feel bad then I just wall myself up so that I don't explode on people (but it still somtimes manages to creep out onto these boards, and I'm sorry for that.) and then once I cool down to the point where I can go outside, I try to spend time with the people that I care about to remind me that there are good people in the world, no matter how few and far between.
    "If you had a million years to do it, you couldn't rub out even half the 'Fuck you' signs in the world."

J.D. Salinger - The Catcher in the Rye

sheramil's Avatar Maracite Inreach program

i don't get respect from anyone. i don't expect any. other people can all go to hell as far as i'm concerned.

malcolm's Avatar the bored one.

Im like rodney dangerfield-no respect. shit, the people i work with dont even like talking with me cus they think im a freak. (course I am kinda one leg short from being thrown in a sideshow anyway) And it gets frustrating........but i look at it as deal with it cus it's kinda illegal to go postal and whip out a chainsaw at everyone who treats you like crap yaknow?

+ Reply to Thread