+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Are there any songs/films ...

Mother Superior

Default Are there any songs/films ...

that make you cry everytime you watch them or hear them? I always cry when I watch "Like Water For Chocolate", it's a cultural thing I can relate to deeply. As in songs, "Thank You " by Led Zeppelin is one. "Hard Habit To Break" is another one by Chicago. For me certain songs take me back to a different time in my life and I think back on and reflect.

Mindgames's Avatar A guy who makes girls

Default Re: Are there any songs/films ...

You can define anyone's age by picking between:

Bambi
    ET
    Titanic

Personally, I have pollen allergy so I'll cry at anything with a lawnmowing scene. Music doesn't affect me that way (I think it's a job thing - sad songs to mad songs get analyzed too much to pull heartstrings), but movies are strange - a 'sob story' like Titanic has no effect as the psychology of the script is obvious (did anyone mention.. THE SHIP SINKS!!!), but an isolated moment of poignancy in a comedy movie or TV show can floor me. If anyone's seen a tape of the last episode of 'Blackadder Goes Forth' they'll know what I mean.

mG

+ Reply to Thread