+ Reply to Thread

Thread: breast cancer awareness!!

mmmcherry's Avatar CHERRALICIOUS!!!

Default breast cancer awareness!!

hey my friend jessi is doing the walk to end breast cancer this year!! how cool is this shit im helping her raise 2000$ so she can actually do the walk... but even if she doesnt make her goal and doesnt get to do the actual walk, all the money she raised still goes to breast cancer research!
    any ideas on how to help her raise money? shes got probably about 2 weeks left to raise all her money... she sent out this email to all her friends, and i posted it on mydiscrace too, so ill post it here so you all can see too...

Dear friends,
    thank you to all those that have answered my request for fundraising for the weekend to end breast cancer.
    I only have about three weeks left to raise money. My personal goal is $2,000 and I have a long way to go. Every little bit helps to find advances and cures for breast cancer and other forms of cancer.
    You can donate online at www.endcancer.ca. My participant id number is 301159-7.
    Please feel free to send this message to anyone you know that would like to help save lives. Thank you again for you consideration.
    Sincerely,
    Jessica Prichard

Click here to visit my personal page.
    If the text above does not appear as a clickable link, you can visit the web address:
    http://www.endcancer.ca/site/TR?px=1...S&s_tafId=1546

so yeah... way cool...
    i know you all love the boobies... SAVE THE BOOBIES!!!

Default Re: breast cancer awareness!!

its a good cause in my opinion. I think every female should get checked up on. If i had some $ and not dealing with personal issues right now i'd definatlly pitch in.
    Tell her good luck!

heh ill send you a little pin to wear... how does that sound
    course... if you dont mind wearing pink :P

not sure if you ever play on Pogo.com but my little avatar guy on there has the pink ribbon on it
    so to answer your question...no i dont mind pink

HAHAA voldta you are fucking awesome
    yeah send me your address if you want... and anyone else for that matter, if you all want little beaded pins to wear, ill send them all out theyll probably be little simple ribbon shaped beaded pins, i havent decided yet really what to do... but theyll be cute either way

pinguins83@yahoo.ca

Baby_Switchblade's Avatar Candy Perfume Girl

It's a really good cause. My good friend's mum was recently diagnosed with breast cancer, but unfortunately by the time it was detected, her breast had to be removed immediately.
    Tell your friend good luck, and if I didn't have rego for my car coming up, I'd definitely send over a donation. x

+ Reply to Thread