+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Google has another Virus...again.

Default Google has another Virus...again.

I hate when people make Viruses like that for fun. On a side note, People that do that actually get rewarded instead of punished now. They said that if the person is good at making the virus, they would be good at stopping the virus, so now those people are being paid to make new viruses, stop others, and not getting punished like they should.

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

Default Re: Google has another Virus...again.

Looks fine to me. What was wrong with Google? I personally know people who have done time for hacking. Yes, they may get jobs in computer security years later, but that is a pretty flimsy reward.

Quote Originally Posted by AmeliaG
    Looks fine to me. What was wrong with Google? I personally know people who have done time for hacking. Yes, they may get jobs in computer security years later, but that is a pretty flimsy reward.
    They said on the news again that somebody has made a new hidden Virus in the Google stuff. I dont know the details , other than a Virus being launched again on Google.

Mother Superior

Get a high tech virus protection, and I don't mean Norton or Macafee. I can do anything and not have to worry, it may cost you about 100.00 a year but it's worth it. I have F-Secure. They will send you alerts and let you know all the viruses coming your way, just where they are at and if you are protected. Well worth the investment in protecting your pc.

+ Reply to Thread