+ Reply to Thread

Thread: boredom/small autobiography

Ambika's Avatar Member

Default boredom/small autobiography

okay since im bored. everyone give me a short autobiography of yourself =D and ill give you.....a cookie.

Heres mine.

On decemeber 4th i was born i dont remember anything from the first part of 4th grade and down because i broke my nose and had brain damage(well thats what i suspect they never told me that) and now have short term memory. fun. ummm. i have 2 friend off of the computer. one is Tresa she lives across the street and supports me in everything i do. The other is Anna she is basicly the "annoying friend" that everyone has throughout highschool.Uhh. my life is basicly this box-o-fun. im known for getting myself in the most fucked up situations ever.and apparently my life is a soap opera to Anna. My online friends are "the shiznit" They basicly help me through anything and everything and i love them dearly for it.okay onto "important" stuff. my favorite colors are black gray and white. also dark purple o.0 umm my favorite bands are TheSTART, Ghost of the robot, and Mindless Self Indulgence. also i kinda like Ashlee Simpson. what can i say her songs are catchy... Im also addicted to Buffy The Vampire Slayer, Angel, Charmed, and General Hospital.Chinese food is my favorite food in the entire world. I plan to move to England after collage.I like to write storys. most of them i dont finish but i still write them. okay enough about me now onto you.

okay now its your turn.it doesnt have to be as long as that but i dont want just one sentance.

Default Re: boredom/small autobiography

I was around 5 Years old when my father and mother dropped a wall full of diamond shaped mirrors onto my foot, and ignored me as I bled profusely. All they did was to tell me to shut up. the only thing I was able to do at the time was to tightly press toilet paper onto my foot. My father and mother would lock me in a dark room and keep me in there unless company came over, and threatened to do horrible stuff to me if I told.

when I was 4 years old, he put his .... into a hot dog bun with ketchup and mustard on it, held it directly in front of my face, and then did some stuff with my mom...(Wouldnt have been so bad if it was not my parents who were doing that in front of me...)

When I was somewhere between 6-8 my father and mother would chase each other around the house with butcher knives, and bash each other in the head with frying pans**.

All through my childhood, my family kept trying to convince me that monsters were everywhere, and that everybody wanted to brutally kill me, cut me up, and eat me.

They would make me lie about stuff constantly, especially at resteraunts, so that they would get cheaper prices, and my mother would steall as much "Sweet & Low" as she could, for some reason.

A memory that I dont remember the age of: My father kept trying to convince me that the dog was my brother, and made me seem like an idiot in front of the whole school.
    My father always kept taunting me me about how he would marry and f*ck the other dog so that she would be my stepmom when I was younger also.

On many occasions throught my life, my father has tried to kill me far too many times to count. Attempting to hit cars and letting cars hit him is his favorite, since he has an airbag, and it makes it seem like an accident.

I almost lost my left eye in a car accident around my 18th birthday due to that bastard that dares to claim he is my fahter. my face had cuts like that guy** from HellRaiser., and my eye would have been lost if the glass shards were any further.

When I was younger, he would force me to take showers with him, and he force me to lather up with the runoff shampoo, or whatever it really was, that ** was what he used after lathering himself in certain areas. And he would tell me to sleep in certain ways where he was next to me in a certain way, yet might not count as molestation, since I was still wearing underwear. He would be furious when I didnt do that near him, and got mad that I started sleeping either at the other side of the bed, or on the couch.

Some of the more recent attempts from him to kill me were when he wanted to crush my skull with a heavy dresser drawer filled with stuff.
    He also has attempted to decapitate me on many occasions with a rusty sawblade...

He always sneaks into my room and goes through my stuff, and on occasion,stands over me while he thinks I am sleeping.

One of the new ideas that he has yet to try, but has been toying with since last year , is to bash my head in with a brick so that he would be able to collect money for disability or whatever they call it, if he made me mentally disabled by smashing me in the head with bricks.

There are MANY more memories like this...**..

AEstud's Avatar Member

I was born May 17, on a base in North Carolina. My dad is a Marine and my mom is a Nurse. They divorced before I was one. I have a brother and a sister from another dad that are 15 and 16 yr's older than me. We moved to Ohio, then San Antonio where I went to elementary school.

Then we moved to Abilene where I went to one elementary school, then moved to the other side of town and went to Middle School there. And three weeks into High School at Abilene High, we moved out to the country so I could have a horse and some land. We moved to Hawley and that was a blast.

My sister lives next door to us with her family. High school was such a blast, I was extremely involved and got nominated "Friendliest Boy" my senior year...which happened not to be my actual Friendliest year, but I guess that's how that stuff works, right?

My dad is still a Marine and works in Washington. My mom is still a nurse and works for Texas Tech at a local prison. I joined the Army my senior year, and went to basic training that summer, then went straight to Texas Tech to do my first year of college, which was also a COMPLETE BLAST! I don't get to go back though, because I have to complete some more Army training, and then go to Iraq, but when I return, I'm plaining on going to a Christian College in Abilene and study to become a Physical Therapist.

and your little dog too

Brightstar, are you fucking stupid or what? I don't care how broke you are. There is something wrong with you continuing to live with people who have treated you that way. As a child, you had no choice about being a victim. That is sad, but you are an adult now. If your life sucks now, it is your fault.

Belladonna's Avatar Senior Member

well i was born. grew up in lots of differenthouses. never learned to spell very well.got out of high school. got married. had kids. that's it so far.

Quote Originally Posted by karyn
    Brightstar, are you fucking stupid or what? I don't care how broke you are. There is something wrong with you continuing to live with people who have treated you that way. As a child, you had no choice about being a victim. That is sad, but you are an adult now. If your life sucks now, it is your fault.
    Yes, I have to say I agree- you need to start talking with professionals if you've been abused like this..P.

I actually called the army about joining them, but they were/slow about doing anything, but they said they would get back to me though.

I almost got to get out of here several times, but some of the friends I was going to stay with for a while got arrested, some got called into the marines, and I dont know where some of them are. I lost contact with some of the others, because I lost the info to contact them, and have not been able to contact some of them since.

I am still trying though.

and your little dog too

Quote Originally Posted by BrightStar
    I actually called the army about joining them, but they were/slow about doing anything, but they said they would get back to me though.

I almost got to get out of here several times, but some of the friends I was going to stay with for a while got arrested, some got called into the marines, and I dont know where some of them are. I lost contact with some of the others, because I lost the info to contact them, and have not been able to contact some of them since.

I am still trying though.
    Are you locked in your room with toes cut off like a slave who tried to run? Probably not. If your family is trying to kill you, it really does not matter that you would not have money if you left. If they won't let you work, that problem is never getting fixed, so long as you stay in an abusive situation. If you think you can prove an assault, call 911 when it is happening and press charges. Police who get called on domestics can probably advise you on charitable organizations, halfway houses, and such in your area.

Most people would wait until the people torturing them were out of the house and pack everything up and leave. If there is no way to get your clothing and such out with you, just walk out the door. Wouldn't it be better to have nothing material but escape with unmaimed and with your life?

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

karyn -- I don't really disagree, but let's keep it constructive.

and your little dog too

Fine. I hate people who refuse to help themselves, but here is a clue:

http://www.dcf.state.fl.us/abuse/ This is the site for the Florida Department of Children and Families. Contact them and they can probably tell you what some of your specific options are, being in Florida.

Are you locked in your room with toes cut off like a slave who tried to run? Probably not. If your family is trying to kill you, it really does not matter that you would not have money if you left. If they won't let you work, that problem is never getting fixed, so long as you stay in an abusive situation. If you think you can prove an assault, call 911 when it is happening and press charges. Police who get called on domestics can probably advise you on charitable organizations, halfway houses, and such in your area.

Most people would wait until the people torturing them were out of the house and pack everything up and leave. If there is no way to get your clothing and such out with you, just walk out the door. Wouldn't it be better to have nothing material but escape with unmaimed and with your life?
    I am trying to get proof with a tape recorder,and also the camera next time that my father cuts or hits me or the dog, but lets go back to the main topic for this thread instead.

Fine. I hate people who refuse to help themselves, but here is a clue:

http://www.dcf.state.fl.us/abuse/ This is the site for the Florida Department of Children and Families. Contact them and they can probably tell you what some of your specific options are, being in Florida.
    good for you karyn - I think you are right in what you are saying..wish there were more people like you--P.

bre.star's Avatar Senior Member

Wow brightstar...how old are u?? I don't know what the laws are like in florida, but why dont you get emancipated??

and your little dog too

He does not need to be emancipated. He is already legal age.

Everybody has problems and I know for a fact that there are people on this board who have had a tougher hand dealt them than he has.

If he likes sponging off his parents enough that he is willing to take the abuse, he should not be asking us for sympathy on a daily basis. I'm willing to provide helpful information to someone who does not know where to turn, but obviously, even with the information spoon-fed to him, he wants to stay where he is. Life is hard and sometimes we all need help. But, if he makes the choice to not take the paths which would fix the problem, he needs to take responsibility.

Amelia and Forrest are too nice. If Brightstar can get through a week here without whining about his mean family and just post about subjects which would be of interest to others, I'll eat my hat(e).

He does not need to be emancipated. He is already legal age.

Everybody has problems and I know for a fact that there are people on this board who have had a tougher hand dealt them than he has.

If he likes sponging off his parents enough that he is willing to take the abuse, he should not be asking us for sympathy on a daily basis. I'm willing to provide helpful information to someone who does not know where to turn, but obviously, even with the information spoon-fed to him, he wants to stay where he is. Life is hard and sometimes we all need help. But, if he makes the choice to not take the paths which would fix the problem, he needs to take responsibility.

Amelia and Forrest are too nice. If Brightstar can get through a week here without whining about his mean family and just post about subjects which would be of interest to others, I'll eat my hat(e).
    I am not there to sponge off of them, I have tried getting jobs, but the places in this town dont seem to be hiring. I checked out the site you sent to me, and I also even talked to police officers etc. They said they couldnt do anything without enough proof. I would take choices on how to fix them if I knew what to do. I have also gone over a week before without whining about my family, so be sure to consume plenty of fiber while eating your hat.

I wasnt even whining about my family in this post, I was simply listing events in my life in response to the subject, so shut up!

I never asked for your sympathy. and Im not here to seek pity, Im just explaining stuff and responding to comments and questions with answers of my own!

So stop flaming and badmouthing me, and go flame yourself!

and your little dog too

I am not flaming you. I offered you help and you did not want it. The link I sent you included information on help for the homeless.

If you tell off social works like you just attempted to tell me off, you probably won't get as much extra consideration as you want. What did you want the police officers to do? Arrest your relatives and take them away, while allowing you to stay in their house spending their money?

If there are no jobs in your town, why don't you move? You cannot possibly want to live near your family. Don't tell me you are poor. There are people posting on this board who have made reference to the fact that they were on their own from their early teens. But you don't see anyone but you posting a laundry list of victimization every day.

Aren't you approximately twenty-years-old? Grow up. If your family is evil, stop taking their charity. Get out of their house. Get a job.

Is your current situation good? No. Clearly, it is not good. So you might want to take a little advice, instead of deciding that anyone who disagrees with the way you go about things is badmouthing you.

I challenge you to go a week from today without a self-pitying or sympathy-grubbing post. I will publicly apologize for thinking you couldn't do it, if it turns out you can.

I am not flaming you. I offered you help and you did not want it. The link I sent you included information on help for the homeless.

I did check out the link, and I thank you for your sending it.

If you tell off social works like you just attempted to tell me off, you probably won't get as much extra consideration as you want. What did you want the police officers to do? Arrest your relatives and take them away, while allowing you to stay in their house spending their money?

No, I was asking them what I had to do, because at the time, I money saved up, and also was going to try and meet a friend, but that may not be an option for a while. Although I may have a possible job, but the different interview places do need to call back again.

If there are no jobs in your town, why don't you move? You cannot possibly want to live near your family. Don't tell me you are poor. There are people posting on this board who have made reference to the fact that they were on their own from their early teens. But you don't see anyone but you posting a laundry list of victimization every day.

Dont know how or what to do. I barely even know how to use a bus, aside from give the driver the money, and end up somewhere.

Aren't you approximately twenty-years-old? Grow up. If your family is evil, stop taking their charity. Get out of their house. Get a job.

Im trying, but its a very slow process.

Is your current situation good? No. Clearly, it is not good. So you might want to take a little advice, instead of deciding that anyone who disagrees with the way you go about things is badmouthing you.

I apologize, I am not sure when people are adivising, criticizing me , or insulting me lately.

I challenge you to go a week from today without a self-pitying or sympathy-grubbing post. I will publicly apologize for thinking you couldn't do it, if it turns out you can.

They arent posts intended for sympathy, but you have a deal.

I apologize to you completely though, especially if I have upset or offended you.

i grew up outside of a TINY town in WI,surrounded by the amish.i have 3 sisters,one older two younger.my parents are dairy farmers and my dad is a complete asshole and my mom deserves sainthood for putting up with him for all this time.was homeschooled my whole life,had no friends.i got my black belt in tae kwon do when i was 16,martial arts was about the only thing that kept me from committing suicide.I hooked up with a guy,got a shitty job,got married,not liking being married much anymore.i want to learn how to play guitar so i can have music to go with the pages of lyrics i have saved up already.my dream is to be the ultimate rock star goth girl who doesn't give a fuck and makes guys cream their pants just by walking by.

ok where's my cookie??

up already.my dream is to be the ultimate rock star goth girl who doesn't give a fuck and makes guys cream their pants just by walking by.

Oh goodness gracious- Were you just in the BofA bank here in Brentwood- if not she's the one you should imitate.. And for purely scientific research testing purposes only of course- feel free to post a pic-
    Dr. P.

Quote Originally Posted by BrightStar
    I am not flaming youlist of house. you.

I apologize, I am not sure when people are adivising, criticizing me , or insulting me lately.

They arent posts intended for sympathy, but you have a deal.

I apologize to you completely though, especially if I have upset or offended you.

Friend- I think all we are saying is that it's time to investigate new options- A professional- whether it's a social worker or therapist can be the place to start- change doesn't happen overnight- it's baby steps- but clearly it's time to change your situation..best wishes P.

Jasperino's Avatar Senior Member

In 1974 a crack commando unit was sent to prison for a crime they didn't commit. They promptly escaped to the Los Angeles underground...oh wait, that's not me. I was born August 18th 1975 and I haven't grown up yet. I'm married to BellaDonna and we have a gang of kids. I play drums and like to write. Someday my first novel will be published and life will start making sense. Until then, I'll be curled up in the corner over here with a diet coke and the latest issue of poison Elves.
    Thanks

Jasperino's Avatar Senior Member

And if brightstar doesn't post for a week I don't think it should count.
    I'll shut up now

hewhoisagod's Avatar Captain Obvious

I was born in Chicago Heights IL on June 5, 1980.......... My dad works for the Burlington Northern Santa Fe Railroad...... I have lived in the following cities........ Chicago Heights, IL............... Sauk Village, IL....... Newton, KS....... Shawnee, KS............ Carpentersville, IL.......... Azle, TX....... and Topeka, KS....... The university I go to and live at right now is the 11th and last school I will attend........... currently my dad lives in Spring, TX and my mom lives here in Topeka......... I have 2 sisters, a brother, and 2 nephews...... I am single, have no kids........... I'm not looking for a girlfriend but I wouldn't mind if I had one........ anything else?

+ Reply to Thread