+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Cortisone, *******, Really Great Plush, and Not Mucking About

Default Cortisone, *******, Really Great Plush, and Not Mucking About

So Im recuperating from the corisone shot I mentioned last week. I asked my BlueBlood.net friends, my 60,000+ Blue Blood ******* friends, and my LiveJournal friends...
    Read the full article

Default Re: Cortisone, *******, Really Great Plush, and Not Mucking About

for anybody having problems viewing the article, change the address bars ****** to what you know it is.

else youll get the 404 error

Edit: glad to see you are liking the myplace. its not so bad once you weed out to youngins being youngins and the pervs looking for youngins.

there are some actual decent people out there with some interesting things to say.

maybe now we wont have to worry about the cencorship stars and getting 404 errors

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

Quote Originally Posted by VoldtaEngler
    for anybody having problems viewing the article, change the address bars ****** to what you know it is.

else youll get the 404 error

Edit: glad to see you are liking the myplace. its not so bad once you weed out to youngins being youngins and the pervs looking for youngins.

there are some actual decent people out there with some interesting things to say.

maybe now we wont have to worry about the cencorship stars and getting 404 errors
    My concerns about ******* have dickall to do with being worried that someone is going to try to molest my two-year-old on there. The sexual predator stories are all being pushed by competing networks that are pissed off they did not have FOX's prescience in purchasing major web traffic sources like ******* and IGN.

I can't believe you've been posting here this long and you don't know what my concerns about that site were. You do follow what they were, right?

In all do respect i actually didnt know until i read up on the ******* thread. And i have a bad memory about stuff sometimes. So i went back to refresh it. I guess i just figured the obvious and oblivious. My fault. Sorry, i didnt mean to step on anybodies stones here on such a touchy subject. :\

ForrestBlack's Avatar Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by VoldtaEngler
    In all do respect i actually didnt know until i read up on the ******* thread. And i have a bad memory about stuff sometimes. So i went back to refresh it. I guess i just figured the obvious and oblivious. My fault. Sorry, i didnt mean to step on anybodies stones here on such a touchy subject. :\

Haha, don't stress. We'll just give you the 404 Deputy badge and we'll all be good.

Sara X's Avatar lizard breath

i guess i have to go find this ******* thread of which you speak. my curiosity is now piqued. i'm sorry you had to have a shot in your ankle, but at least you had a good doctor. i've had my blood taken SO many times now, a couple of which were by some fucking dolt nurses who managed to make it squirt from my arm to the ceiling in ER (you don't recover from something like that) but i know that someone who is competent can make all of the difference in the world. i'm terrified that i'm going to have to have a cortisone shot before i am legally old enough to get into most bars. i'm glad to know it doesn't kill you, or hasn't yet, and i hope you feel better than new in no time at all.

p.s. i'm going to have to look into buying one of those... things... the stuffed things... they look amazing!!

Quote Originally Posted by ForrestBlack
    Haha, don't stress. We'll just give you the 404 Deputy badge and we'll all be good.
    i will wear it along with the BB pins from convergence 12

Quote Originally Posted by Sara X
    i guess i have to go find this ******* thread of which you speak
    http://www.blueblood.net/boards/showthread.php?t=676

+ Reply to Thread