+ Reply to Thread

Thread: So how do you like to pay for stuff?

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

Default So how do you like to pay for stuff?

So how do you like to pay for stuff? I used to accept PayPal for a few nonadult ads here, but a competitor (well, they think they are in competition - I believe in community) apparently filed an abuse complaint about my PayPal account. Even though PayPal can not find one single example of me violating their Terms of Service, given that I have not violated them, it looks like my account is going to be closed permanently.

On Blue Blood sites, we accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, online checks, and a few random other far east type payment methods.

What options do you like to have when you buy something? In a perfect world, what options would you be able to accept to sell something?

CeruleanFire's Avatar Senior Member

Default Re: So how do you like to pay for stuff?

I like Paypal, just because I havent had a problem with them ..Yet. We shall see in the future. I mainly use it for e-bay stuff..

bre.star's Avatar Senior Member

yah, i trust pay pal... thats really lame that someone made a complaint about your account

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

Quote Originally Posted by bre.star
    yah, i trust pay pal... thats really lame that someone made a complaint about your account
    I actually lost a four digit sum when PayPal changed their rules on their business accounts. I had my own personal PayPal sales rep who aggressively hand-sold me their services for business.

I really think PayPal should not allow anonymous complaints or complaints where you don't have all the documentation of who filed the complaint. At the very least, I think they should take into account who files and whether they are a real person.

I don't let money sit in my PayPal account now because I know too many people who have had PayPal snarf all of their money. But I would certainly like a good option for paying other people and transferring money in more personal sums. I don't see why Visa does not just have their own service. But that is another rant.

+ Reply to Thread