+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Heroes - two 15 yr olds chase down ******.

Default Heroes - two 15 yr olds chase down ******.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2006530650,00.html

Those kids rock.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

**** monster sits surrounded on a verge — captured thanks to two schoolboy heroes.

Evil Martin Walsh, 19, was chased for THREE miles by the youngsters after pouncing on a woman in woods.

The two 15-year-olds were among a group of children who set off in pursuit after they heard screams — and saw the ***ist’s victim stagger into the open.

Pals lent the sobbing woman clothes as the others hunted for the maniac. They spotted Walsh fleeing, but only Johnathan Stoker and Adam Barker were able to keep up with him for mile after mile.

The dramatic moment when the beast finally realised there was no escape was captured on film by a police helicopter.

Yesterday Walsh was jailed for life — as a judge praised the two boys. Johnathan and Adam — both now 16 — were each awarded £200 from public funds at Durham Crown Court. Judge Tim Hewitt said: “Had it not been for their pursuit it may well have been that he would have got away.”

Last night garage worker Johnathan told how he and his chum were playing football when the woman emerged from the woods at Tanfield, Stanley, Co Durham.

The 21-year-old had been walking her two dogs when Walsh ambushed her, snarling: “I’m going to snap your neck.”

He held her captive for an HOUR — stripping and repeatedly ******* her. Johnathan, said:

We were playing football on the field and the girls with us were sitting on the edge of the pitch.

They heard screaming and seconds later this poor woman came running on to the field in a terrible state. We helped cover her up and she said who had attacked her so we set off on foot in the direction he ran off in.

Me and Adam were on foot, some of the other lads were on bikes and at first we couldn’t see him. The other lads stopped but Adam and I kept running along the cycleway, hoping to see him. Then we caught sight of him in the distance going under a bridge and we quickened as much as we could. We were tired but after what we’d just seen of the woman we weren’t going to give up.

An old man was coming the other way and we told him as quickly as we could what had happened.

He rang ahead and called some friends to tell them there was a ***ist on the run and heading along the cycle track. We set off again and realised we were gaining on him. We were right behind him and suddenly some men pulled up in a car and grabbed him. He sat on the verge and everyone surrounded him. The police helicopter was flying above and suddenly police officers arrived.

Walsh, of Stanley, Co Durham — who had fled clutching the woman’s coat — pleaded guilty to two counts of ****, indecent assault and attempting to strangle his victim.

The court heard that just hours before the attack he had been given community service by JPs for assaulting his adoptive mum. He immediately went on a cider and cannabis binge — vowing to “hurt somebody”. Judge Hewitt branded him “extremely dangerous”. In a statement to the court, the victim told how her life had been wrecked.

She said: “I see his face every waking hour of the day. I still don’t know why when I was out walking my dogs a 19-year-old waste of space decided to ruin everything I live for and ruin my life.”

Johnathan said: “Anyone who can do a thing like that should be kept behind bars for good.”

Default Re: Heroes - two 15 yr olds chase down rapist.

"and i would have gotten away with it too, if it weren't for those damn meddling kids."

...man, i would have been pissed that the cops showed up, and cheated me out of a chance to do some serious damage to someone who deserved it, at 15.

...and i would have mauled a 19 year old too... hmmm. come to think of it, i might have... ah the stupid excesses of youth...

GnArKiLL's Avatar Senior Member

i wouldve laughed if they got ***** too... hahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Buster Friendly
    "and i would have gotten away with it too, if it weren't for those damn meddling kids."

...man, i would have been pissed that the cops showed up, and cheated me out of a chance to do some serious damage to someone who deserved it, at 15.

...and i would have mauled a 19 year old too... hmmm. come to think of it, i might have... ah the stupid excesses of youth...

Tolchocking people in their Guttiwuts and whatever other terrible things you and your droogs have done can have serious consequences...

+ Reply to Thread