+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New to the Boards but not to BlueBlood

ragefoto's Avatar Junior Member

Default New to the Boards but not to BlueBlood

Hello all. For those of you who don't know me I'm Rachel. Once upon a time some of my photos were published in Blueblood mag (the paper version :p ). I'm hoping to do a little writing or shooting for Amelia and Forrest again, mainly music related most likely.

I have a little profile over on ******* for anyone who wants to say hi over there. Nothing spectacular, just a way to keep up with friends. I'm Ragefoto there too.

For anyone in LA, Vegas, and Portland, I'll be out that way in September. I'll be going to see Ministry and Thrill Kill Kult on the tour kickoff show in Vegas. Anyway, I'm looking forward to getting to know you.

keiko's Avatar baker of geekery

Default Re: New to the Boards but not to BlueBlood

Quote Originally Posted by ragefoto

For anyone in LA, Vegas, and Portland, I'll be out that way in September. I'll be going to see Ministry and Thrill Kill Kult on the tour kickoff show in Vegas. Anyway, I'm looking forward to getting to know you.
    Is that the Ministy, Skinny Puppy and Thrill Kill Kult fall tour you're talking about?!?! TKK is the surprise third member!!!???
    Oh, And HI, I'm K, welcome. 'scuse me , must make many phone calls...
    K

KilLAtomiK's Avatar Ceci n'est pas une pirate

ahoy ther and welcome aboard harrrr

Hi K and KiLAtomiK.

K, Skinny Puppy will not be on that tour. Just Ministry and TKK.

Hi K and KiLAtomiK.

K, Skinny Puppy will not be on that tour. Just Ministry and TKK.
    Odd. I remember Al saying that Puppy would be the second act on the fall tour on VH1 about 2 weeks ago...hmm. This requires research. Thanks for the info!
    K

K, that was the original plan, but Ogre came out saying that it fell apart but that they will tour through North America (including Canada) this October and November.

Thanks ragefoto, that needed clearing up. Not your fault,
    K

YouMakeMeWanna000's Avatar Member

ok...And...

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

Hello all. For those of you who don't know me I'm Rachel. Once upon a time some of my photos were published in Blueblood mag (the paper version :p ). I'm hoping to do a little writing or shooting for Amelia and Forrest again, mainly music related most likely.

I have a little profile over on ******* for anyone who wants to say hi over there. Nothing spectacular, just a way to keep up with friends. I'm Ragefoto there too.

Welcome, hottie! We will definitely have to paint the town red when you get to LA if at all possible to schedule. Looking forward to having you onboard for cool creative stuff again. I miss print, but I sure love how many people we can reach with the web.

Thanks for the welcome Amelia. I'm looking forward to doing this again. I know it's nice to have a final print copy in your hand, but I'm sure it's even better to not to have to deal with printers, being able to change anything at anytime, not to mention the level of success you're having. Way to go wit yer bad self.

K, you going to catch the Ministry/TKK show when it hits LA? or are you gonna wait for Skinny Puppy?

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

Thanks for the welcome Amelia. I'm looking forward to doing this again. I know it's nice to have a final print copy in your hand, but I'm sure it's even better to not to have to deal with printers, being able to change anything at anytime, not to mention the level of success you're having. Way to go wit yer bad self.

K, you going to catch the Ministry/TKK show when it hits LA? or are you gonna wait for Skinny Puppy?

I'm still a little peeved that I tried to book Ministry for a party I was doing a while back and couldn't get a price out of their people. After asking about a million times, one of their reps told me Al was in rehab and would probably still be there when I wanted to do the night. Then they played a show practically across the street on Sunset Strip. I should probably get over it and get set up for the show. One of the oddities of print vs. web, though, is that more people see my sites every day than saw an entire issue of Blue Blood in print (despite the fact that it had a circulation bigger than most of the rest of the genre put together), but a lot of times it is more of a pain in the ass to get set up to do proper press and interviews and all that. I understand wanting to be in print because I love it myself. But a good web professional can tell if a site is popular with a few clicks and I do not understand why every major record label, publishing house, etc. does not keep someone on staff who can tell which sites actually have significant audiences. Thanks for the

Same place but I have been just about everywhere inbetween

Amelia, I remeber when iwas a teen doing a punk zine, I never had a great circulation....I alwasy thought about the web.....who knows....anyhow you and forrest are doing a great job, thankyou for having this.

TheQuietPlace's Avatar The Delivery Expert

Welcome to teh board. Err Boards. Im the BB Board Idiot.... i can be a moron at times, and not even know it. Hahahaha I have so many stories of me being a freakin moron... Im seriously not the brightest crayon in the box... well anyways, welcome, have fun, and enjoy the meatloaf.

"K, you going to catch the Ministry/TKK show when it hits LA? or are you gonna wait for Skinny Puppy?"

I have no idea. We went to the Puppy show on the 3rd of June, but the acoustics sucked so bad that you almost couldn't tell which song it was. I was looking on Ticketmaster though, and they only show TKK on 2 shows. So heaven's only knows where I'll be when.
    K

Bleh, I never use the ticketmaster website unless I'm actually buying tickets. I prefer pollstar for info. That sucks about SP's accoustics. I was supposed to see them when they came through DC, but I couldn't make it. I really wanted to see Tweaker who was opening. William Faith was on bass and I was supposed to be on the list. Ah well. Maybe SP will hit the east coast again on their fall tour.

Quiet Place, thanks for the welcome. No, Maroon never was the brightest crayon in the box. Wasn't that Lemon Yellow? Oh, you said moron. DOH!

Amelia, no sense missing a good show cause Al's people are dicks. Make em hook you up for the show. That's always a good payback. It sucks that people take you less seriously, with higher circulation even, just because you're online instead of in print. Let me know if you have any problems getting hooked up for this show.

+ Reply to Thread