+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Ever wanted to kill some people?

Default Ever wanted to kill some people?

http://www.godhatesfags.com/main/index.html

This is the group that goes to funerals of dead soldiers and protests saying God killed their sons/daughters because we have gay people. You know, not because they're on a battlefield or anything, its the gay people.

If jail was not an issue, i'd have no problem taking an axe to all of them.

...*rubs temples*

Default Re: Ever wanted to kill some people?

Also from the same geniuses

Godhatesweden.com

----------------------
    WARNING!!!

To God's Elect: Leave Sweden NOW!!!

"And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, come out of her my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues." Rev. 18:4

Fags have a 3 point agenda: 1) decriminalize sodomy, 2) add fags to the protected classes as victims like blacks, and 3) criminalize Gospel preaching against fags. Sweden's doom is now irreversible!
    ------------------------

..Theres just nothing I can really say or write...that expresses

aughh..it makes my brain hurt.

While I'm feeling militant....

I bet I could find a quote in the bible, take it out of context, cutandpaste it into a conversation/online and support ANYTHING.

Infact...i'm gonna go find a quote right now that allows me to ... ..murder orphans or something.

There ya go

"Make ready to slaughter his sons for the guilt of their fathers; Lest they rise and possess the earth, and fill the breadth of the world with tyrants." (Isaiah 14:21 NAB)

"Happy those who seize your children and smash them against a rock." Psalms 137:9 NAB

Human Sacrifice awesome.

Then at the LORD's command, he shouted, "O altar, altar! This is what the LORD says: A child named Josiah will be born into the dynasty of David. On you he will sacrifice the priests from the pagan shrines who come here to burn incense, and human bones will be burned on you." (1 Kings 13:1-2 NLT)

Pull~My~Hair's Avatar makes your life seem good

oi...people are such morons, i have never understood how one person or group of people can know how to breathe yet be sooooooo retardedly stupid

Jebadiah's Avatar Senior Member

support thier rites to be idiots, folks

but if they all drop dead tommorrow, what you say we have one hell of a party!

Judith_vamp's Avatar Junior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jebadiah
    support thier rites to be idiots, folks

but if they all drop dead tommorrow, what you say we have one hell of a party!

He HE HE ha ehhe. . . . I shall smoke in their name.and piss on thier bones. . . . .and hope that I dont get some tract infection.

OHHH can it be like a holloween party?? It gives wemon the excuse to dress up

Black Spiral Dancer's Avatar RedHead Admirer Supreme!

I'd like to take an axe to the idiots that preach this sort of crap. I may not be gay, but I have friends that are gay. I know it's contradictary but such "intolerance" makes me so angry. Maybe someone should kill them, then go to their funerals and protest that they died because their families had blonde hair or blue eyes.

mmmcherry's Avatar CHERRALICIOUS!!!

oii i heard about this crap somewhere before... (here maybe? thats where i hear about most stuff hehe)
    what the fuck is wrong with people sometimes i wonder... didnt their parents let them play with firecrackers when they were children... *sigh*

In case no one's seen it yet...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mc5FIMpHbgU

TheQuietPlace's Avatar The Delivery Expert

I feel a murderous rampage coming on. I hate these religious fucking retards, that take the bible WAY TO GOD DAMNED SERIOUSLY. Its a fucking joke these morons are. No words can describe how I feel right now other than murderous rampage.

Black Spiral Dancer's Avatar RedHead Admirer Supreme!

Quote Originally Posted by TheQuietPlace
    I feel a murderous rampage coming on. I hate these religious fucking retards, that take the bible WAY TO GOD DAMNED SERIOUSLY. Its a fucking joke these morons are. No words can describe how I feel right now other than murderous rampage.
    A friend of mine and myself coined a phrase for such people, while trying to figure out the most offensive insult. The phrase is: INBRED NAZI FUCK-TARDS!(FUCK-TARD= FUCKwit & reTARD)

I don't think your going to find anyone who sticks up for the Phelps clan here, but they are hardly the worst. They make some noise, the hate, but they are the ones Pat Robertson and his ilk use to look mainstream.

Every time the Phelps clan makes raging jackasses of themselves with their dozens of followers, we get all bent over it all the while forgetting that Robertson is preaching the same message with a better PR team.

"Many of those people involved with Adolph Hitler were Satanists, many of them were homosexuals--the two things seem to go together."--Pat Robertson, "The 700 Club," 1/21/93
    I'm just sayin, I only have so much hate to go around. Might as well save the bulk of it for the ones that really matter.

Smite them all with a jaw bones of a Ass,,

I feel kinda hypocritical with her saying how she'd like to basically kill gay people....then me saying how i'd like to kill her.

But..sometimes you just gotta kill someone.

Pull~My~Hair's Avatar makes your life seem good

Quote Originally Posted by Velvet-Tongue
    I feel kinda hypocritical with her saying how she'd like to basically kill gay people....then me saying how i'd like to kill her.

But..sometimes you just gotta kill someone.
    I think you picked a worthy party lol

yeah, yeah... people like this are always saying how they wanna kill all gays/jews/blacks/mexicans/anteaters/whatever...

lock 'em in the room with a leatherman/bear, and see who gets out alive.

plus there's a fair number of gay cops who just might have something to say about it y'know? cops seem to be able to shoot anyone and walk these days.

funny how you never see the klan/nazis in compton, isn't it?

a_small_death's Avatar The ugliest dj on earth

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-in16plR9Jk&NR
    Does killing this women qualify as justifiable homicide.

LoraLie's Avatar i dont like clothes.

GHF . . . . yeah, they should all die.

I mean, I understand they have the right to be fucktards if they wish.
    But doesnt take away my right to say that they are fucktards and imagine shooting them in my mind. Repeatedly

and the bible. What a fun little book when you pull things out of context really OH and especially if you take it all LITERALLY.
    And even greater . . . . is the people who base their whole existance . . . to living like the bible TELLS Them to. Well . . . .

heres af ew more

*pulls out her handy dandy notebook*
    I believe these are found in Leveticus (cant spell)

"Do not mate diffrent kinds of animals. Do not plant your fields with two diffrent kinds of seed. Do not wear clothing woven of two kinds of material"

"Do not cut the hair at the sides of your head or clip off the edges of your beard"

"If anyone curses his father or mother, he must be put to death. He has cursed his father or mother , and his blood will be on his own head."

and I know it speaks about slaves in there too

From Exodus

"you must give me the firstborn of your sons"

From Deuteronomy

"If brothers are living together and one of them dies without a son, his widow must not marry outside of the family. Her husbands brother shall take her and marry her and fulfill the duty of a brother in law to her."

great book. really haha. okay actually I do like certain parts of the bible honestly
    But I see it as what it is. A BOOK.

Mr Karl's Avatar Senior Member

makes me wonder 'why would god care anyway?'

+ Reply to Thread