+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Our own Government.......?

Default Our own Government.......?

While in the U.S Army i spoke with my fellow comrades 75% of my "Battle Buddies" said they joined to fight because of what happend in New York to the twin towers. Sad to say i joined becuase it was a last resort and i could use the pay and tuition... But the funny thing is right after the twin tower incident we deploy mass numbers of troops over to Iraq for we were told that Sadam has threatend us with weapons of mass destruction. While my buddies were in Iraq after the first several months of the assualt on Iraq they said there was no need for them being there for all they did was pointless convoys brush up on training or maybe guard a post that we took over. All the deaths of our fellow Americans were from road side bombs etc. Now with the conditions we live in we adapt to our atmospheres so to say its so ez to let stuff slide or not even worry about.
    What if members of our government trained an out side small faction including ben ladden for reasons that there are no leaks to the media that they may carry out a mission.That the mission was to attack our own country to stir everyone up and give motive for war thus all the troops were sent to Iraq apon hearing a false statement of weapons of mass destruction not very many companies searched for ben laddon for maybe ben laddon is under protection of our own government. Is it about the oil well i hear that alot but i heard from 3 different soldiers that didt know each other they said they heard a rumor of the tower of Babl being rebuilt....

Default Re: Our own Government.......?

And yes they found blue prints on the war of Iraq that was dated before the Neyork incident i belive, they never found weapons of mass destruction, and just 2 weeks ago on the news they said ben laddon is dead real briefly but i dont belive that i want to see proof...

I hope they are rebuilding the tower of Bablel, that would be fucking METAL!

I assume you've watched loose change, eh.

I don't think there's much weight in the argument.

Babel would be metal, though.

lol agreed.

Morning Glory's Avatar Apathetic Voter
    Campbell's (or is it Warhol's?) Primordial Soup

ok. I hate the government as much as anyone. If you're reading this mr. rumsfeld, you're supposed to be enjoying retirement. go suck the blood out of babies with your oil exec buddies...

but I digress... I haven't really seen any convincing proof to back up any of the many 9/11 conspiracy theories. I kinda doubt there will ever be any. What it all comes down to is the question: If you knew positiviley that the US government was behind the WTC collapse, would it change how you felt?

If the answer is yes, then history and current events have led you up till now where you believe that the government is good and looking out for your best intrest, in other words, you believe the government. Given the way that people normally react to situations, you would probably feel really awful about it and want to see the perpetrtaors punished (maybe), and then afterwards everything would go on business as usual.

if the answer is no, then you allready believe that the government could and would do such a thing and whether they did this thing and you had proof is irrellevent, because your feelings go beyond just this administration.

+ Reply to Thread