+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Beatles theory need feed back

Default Beatles theory need feed back

Do you belive coincedences are real?

Mid 50's researcher discoverd and extracted psychadelic drugs off of ideas of religous purposes some made there own..
    Timothy leary was a 31 year old man who had never touched a drug he stumbled across a psychadelic mushroom, he had a vision so he says and created LSD. He would share with the world,he belived it would help us use more of our mind enabling access to the 3rd eye to find evolution (so much more to explain but i wont get in to that) he forwarned of a revolution.
    Elvis was the first rock and roll star had many fans including the Beatles wich seen him as a role model. Reporter states the beatles late 50s were called the silver beatles and were the worse group the 2 producers ever heard but they had magic about them something about there aura. The beatles got there career and sang pre wrote songs that were ez but cute. They were a hit, 1964-65 John Lennon introduces the band to Bob dylan wich was a rebel who like psychedelical drugs and they had there first trip off of LSD.
    The beatles had a vision later on they made there own record company and made there own songs under the influence of LSD.
    The Beatles attracted many ppl and influenced many bands thus creating the hippy era. 1967 George harrison introduces the band to Marharishi Mahesh Yogi Indian leader of the Transcendental Meditation movement he described himself as the beatles "Spiritual teacher" While the Beatles took LSD and meditated in wich they said we found what we were looking for THE WHITE ALBUM this would be the beatles last Record as a group. During the searching of the white album at the same time Charles Manson was under the influece of LSD and preaching to his loyal subjects that something great was gonna happin and that the beatles would guide him... White album was released containing songs like pig revolution #9 and helter skelter. Charles manson explains to his followers that helter skelter is confusion and is coming down fast and that revolution #9 is revalation #9 and that the beatles are the 4 hoarseman and that at this time the world would change behind the 4 hoarseman came locusts with long hair and mangled teeth (hippies) out of there mouth came fire and brand (lyrics) many ppl would die (vietnam and countless mishaps between 1968-1969) now the beatles were the first band to travel the world if there was a message why not them the media wasnt all that big back than.. Revolution #9 is a song with nothing but the words number 9 and crazy instrumental in the back ground with ppl screaming and fires roaring. Aug 9 1969 charles manson sent 4 ppl to assinate sharon tate wich was married to Roman polonski who made movies like the 9th Gate rosemarries baby eye of the devil 13 etc. Coincidence?
    1970 the beatles last tour together was called the magical mystery tour wich charles manson said meant to play a role. The beatles than broke up jim morrison janice joplin jimi hendric died in 1971 all 3 were age 27 years greatful dead and rolling stones went to disco kind of.... Before jimi hendrix's Death he said to a interviewer this music and revolution started by the Beatles is coming to a end and the world is making its change, he than died 2 weeks later.
    1969 Antwon lavey founded the first black bible/satanic church in wich Tim leary had a connection. movies like exorcist etc were filmed bands sang about satan the stones Sympothy for the devil Greatful deadl devil is a friend of mine b4 they went to disco sounds. Paul mcartney and john lennon wernt friends anymore john had his own thing with the last of the Hippy movement and made music like imagine. When john lennon died he was murderd byt mark david chapmon he had a book called catcher in the rye on him wich 3 other serial killers had the same book and wasnt able to speak to the media for 8 yrs after lennons death wich he than said i did it to be famous now if that was true who woulda talked sooner leading me to belive john lennon was assinated and paul mcartney did write songs called live and let die and band on the run. A reporter than says to paul mcartny John lennon was shot and killed last night Paul Mcartney unaware of this says (So....) strange John and Paul use to be best friends yet theres still no remoarse 1970 after the magical mystery tour a reporter asks john will the beatles ever get back together John replies "that dinosaur will never be resurected Beatles are bastards.. Now if they were the 4 hoarse man that means the end of the world is coming and we are in the Devils hands well it was belived 2011 is the end the rumor of the tower of babl bein rebuilt as we speak and a member of the party called Bush "Devil" 2 months ago
    yet this is just a theory so do you belive in coincedences?

Default Re: Beatles theory need feed back

What exactly is the theory. You listed a string of loosely connected events, some of which follow a logical sequence. The Beatles played pop until they were popular enough to play whatever they wanted. Manson was hooked on the Beatles because he was a musician. Paul McCartney is widely reputed to be a dick, no need for the devil on that one. Also the report of his reaction were pretty slanted to make him look more like a dick. Bush was called the devil, so was Clinton, the other Bush, and Regean. I don't know if they called any other presidents the devil, but I am sure they were called other names. Roman Polanski also made movies about pirates, angry detectives, confused heart surgeons and a bicycle. He only made two movies about the devil and they were decades apart. Joplin died in 70, Morrison 71 and hendrix in 70.

I may be dense, but I am not seeing a conspiracy or even coincidence. Just a bunch of stuff.

Default Re: Beatles theory need feed back

I think the theory is this:

Psychedelics + 60' pop culture + satan = Bullshit

+ Reply to Thread