+ Reply to Thread

Thread: strange place this afganistan is.

Nonamepunk's Avatar Hip-Hop Anonymous

Default strange place this afganistan is.

ok here i go i dont have much time to rant mainly this is to get in touch with kate aka my wife ...( not officially) but soon..... ahhhhh well um hello blue blood once again it's been awhile... how have things been and it sure is damn cold here in afganistan. ok well ttyl you soon...

mmmcherry's Avatar CHERRALICIOUS!!!

Default Re: strange place this afganistan is.

hey you stay safe over there k <3

When you get back your wedding gift to her should be a necklace of human ears! Just fucking with you man, be safe over there!

... ew.

yeah, keep yourself safe dude. pick latrine duty over anything involving Depleted Urainium m'kay?

Keep strong man.

yah im staying safe people... that i am.... we have no access to uranium... i fear the cancer more than it's armor peircing atribuites erggg...

so afgainstan... if you have been there then you know what im talking about... besides the freezing tempetures during the winter. the place is definitivly third world. but progress is being made.

The People: the people are nice ...well not so much nice but bound to custom.. mainly due to there religion... but there is the other extreme people that dont want us here and the taliban...

Ok now here is the story the people like us for keeping it relativly safe via patrols and over night guards and missions in there towns.

they also like making money off us. the is the currency difference. the US dollar 1 dollar us = 45 roughly fifty dollars afgani...

Damn. so there banking on what we consider little money...

now everything here is sold on the street. the bizzar's the markets. everything.

Ive bought pirated movies for two bucks.. sweetness such as a scanner darkly and jackass 2 : the movie.

now it being afganistan there are alot of poor and homeless . I see people walking around here without shoes. crazyness. but if your live hard you become hard i guess .

lol i love going on patrols and throwing candy at the kids. and the will fight each other for it. if im not throwing candy there either waving or giving me the finger. "how nice."

The taliban is basically the last resort for people in this country.. they join either by being threatened .. threatened meaning they will kill there family members . or just having no where to go and they offer them shelter.

There is nothing i fear more than an ied..

but fear not i will and am coming home safely...

more stories later. but for now. tell loralie get here as here on this thread. ..lol love ya bye

Quote Originally Posted by Nonamepunk
    they also like making money off us. the is the currency difference. the US dollar 1 dollar us = 45 roughly fifty dollars afgani...

Ive bought pirated movies for two bucks.. sweetness such as a scanner darkly and jackass 2 : the movie.
    you got ripped off. You just spent 100 bucks on 2 movies

lol i know but i didnt have change.. oh well.

HAH the little kids give you the finger? thats horrible... heh... mmm candy.

Jebadiah's Avatar Senior Member

Is there still any sign that the Russians were there once upon a time; physical evidence, or the afgans' attitude toward them?

LoraLie's Avatar i dont like clothes.

Quote Originally Posted by Nonamepunk
    so afgainstan... if you have been there then you know what im talking about... besides the freezing tempetures during the winter. the place is definitivly third world. but progress is being made.

The People: the people are nice ...well not so much nice but bound to custom.. mainly due to there religion... but there is the other extreme people that dont want us here and the taliban...

Ok now here is the story the people like us for keeping it relativly safe via patrols and over night guards and missions in there towns.

Damn. so there banking on what we consider little money...

now everything here is sold on the street. the bizzar's the markets. everything.

now it being afganistan there are alot of poor and homeless . I see people walking around here without shoes. crazyness. but if your live hard you become hard i guess .

lol i love going on patrols and throwing candy at the kids. and the will fight each other for it. if im not throwing candy there either waving or giving me the finger. "how nice."

The taliban is basically the last resort for people in this country.. they join either by being threatened .. threatened meaning they will kill there family members . or just having no where to go and they offer them shelter.

There is nothing i fear more than an ied..

but fear not i will and am coming home safely...

more stories later. but for now. tell loralie get here as here on this thread. ..lol love ya bye
    You assbag. I love you.

You scare me with your tales of being ambushed
    by snowballs.

and I already told you, I got things for you to warm your feet on the way

I cant wait til you get back.

+ Reply to Thread