+ Reply to Thread

Thread: ~ Best Appetizers ~

Default ~ Best Appetizers ~

I had the best appetizer last friday. It was a 5 little things consisting of chevre cheese on a thin slice of beet with baby-arugula and a little green apple pieces on top. So good! * You should try it if you see it anywhere.

*I'm sorry, but I've hit rock bottom in my thread ideas.

Pull~My~Hair's Avatar makes your life seem good

Default Re: ~ Best Appetizers ~

cheese is freaking awesome, no matter what.

every time we go to this restraunt called Desert Noir i have this little crusty baquette with a thin slice of yummy steak and this cream cheese mixture and an asparagus spear topped with basalmic vinegar, soooo freaking good...oooh and their tiramisu is friggin amazing!

HeadlessBill's Avatar Innocent Bystander

I was at a release party for a book written by the husband of one of my wife's co-workers. My wife's co-worker and I probably sat at the bar and consumed an entire tray or two of this bacon-wrapped fried cheese thing. It was soooooo delicious. We just sat there eating and making faces of ecstasy at each other with every piece we ate.

mmmcherry's Avatar CHERRALICIOUS!!!

omfg best appys... kelly obiens patchos. fucking orgasm. theyre waffle cut potatoes with cheeze and spices and green onions and you get an emerald isle sauce to dip em in... i eat it as a meal every time im there. fuck the other food!

(and their drinks menu is an entire magazine basically!!!)

Synthetic.delusion's Avatar DJ Syndel

I would have to say that the best appeteizer I have ever had would be bruscheta. They are an italian appeteizer of tomato + basil with mozzerella on a biscut

Foreplay and butter flavor Crisco ,,opps thats a diff thread ,, my bad

Scar's Avatar Senior Member

avocado wontons at Cheesecake factory mmmm

I love arugula to though!

Road House Grill has these giant jalapeno cheese wraps....so greasy..but so good.

ok ive had some shitake Mushrooms ,thin sliced with some Basil type sause and i forgot what the cheese was and i forgot what they said the cracker that it was served on was , but hey was very good , were very good indeed..

+ Reply to Thread