+ Reply to Thread

Thread: My New Posh Job!

MistressJennifer's Avatar Senior Member

Default My New Posh Job!

So I have the coolest job working for this famous NYC divorce attorney. He is always on TV, he defended Ivana Trump and even met with Princess Diana!! So I dress up really posh every day and talk to the super rich jet set who come in for divorces... And I really feel for these people because I just went through a bad break up myself, but some of these stories are even worse...

Like one husband KILLED his wife.. Ahem... So yes, kids, things could be worse for all of us...

Anyway, so he gave all of us girls a $300 giflt certificate at Saks Fifth Avenue, which is across the street, very posh place....

And my boss is SO charming and funny and he wears these great suits.. Super rich. I used to make mens suits, so he has me do little alterations sometimes, if he needs a button. Etc.... Anyway, really easy and fun job.

Oh, and one of the girls at work has this medication that she shares... Heh! Heh! Just a great job, especially coming out of a bad break up. Totally new and different atmosphere...

TheQuietPlace's Avatar The Delivery Expert

Default Re: My New Posh Job!

Awesome sounds like a blast!

Congrats!!
    Quote Originally Posted by MistressJennifer
    So I have the coolest job working for this famous NYC divorce attorney. He is always on TV, he defended Ivana Trump and even met with Princess Diana!! So I dress up really posh every day and talk to the super rich jet set who come in for divorces... And I really feel for these people because I just went through a bad break up myself, but some of these stories are even worse...

Like one husband KILLED his wife.. Ahem... So yes, kids, things could be worse for all of us...

Anyway, so he gave all of us girls a $300 giflt certificate at Saks Fifth Avenue, which is across the street, very posh place....

And my boss is SO charming and funny and he wears these great suits.. Super rich. I used to make mens suits, so he has me do little alterations sometimes, if he needs a button. Etc.... Anyway, really easy and fun job.

Oh, and one of the girls at work has this medication that she shares... Heh! Heh! Just a great job, especially coming out of a bad break up. Totally new and different atmosphere...

MistressJennifer's Avatar Senior Member

Thank you! It is nice to have a job you like when your personal life kind of sucks....

sounds like alot of fun. enjoy.

Mr Karl's Avatar Senior Member

so you just have to talk to these people?

+ Reply to Thread