+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Skiing.... Fun Vs. The Ass Hole Jocks

Scar's Avatar Senior Member

Default Skiing.... Fun Vs. The Ass Hole Jocks

The last time I went skiing before this weekend was when I was 15 or so, with my family. Although I was a weirdo kid back then I was certainly not as aware of my surroundings. I think this is because, as a high school student, I did not have much control over them. In school, you are forced to be around your fellow classmates. And socially, at that age, I was too young to enjoy most goth-y nightlife. So I envisioned that the world was full of a bunch of trendy ass holes and I was just on the sidelines, forced to be around them but lucky enough not to have to interact with them.

Fast forward to adult life, where I am subjected much less often than before to such unfortunate surroundings. Socially I can go to clubs and concerts or coffee shops. I can have my friends over. I rarely have to be around the jock types or the top 40 listening frosted blonde ass holes of my youth, cause I know where they hang out and I don't go there.....

Now rewind to last weekend when I went skiing at Snow Summit. The mountain is FULL of those ass holes. Cheerleader types and football types and guys who cal each other 'bro' but pronounce it more like 'brah'. People who, as they are enjoying the beautiful snow covered mountainside, litter their trash on the ground. Yes, the type of people I have avoided my entire adult life LOVE to go skiing. Which is unfortunate, cause so do I.

I actually found myself taking off my winter hat in the dining hall and flashing my blue mohawk in all it's glory just so that not of them, even for a minute, would think I was one of THEM. Cause if they did, they might've spoken to me, or asked me 'what's up', or in some other way forced me to interact.

Anyway, skiing was great, I loved it, it snowed like 12 inches and the cabin we stayed at was beautiful. I am just warning you- there are a bunch of ass holes at Snow Summit.

Default Re: Skiing.... Fun Vs. The Ass Hole Jocks

You probably gave all those shit-heads wood. I bet a lot of them wish they had the self confidence to be their own person and not be such a rube.

i used to get in fights with those guys in highschool. then in college i used to just fuck with their heads, violence (at least at the level they're able to offer it) just got passe. if you kick a jock's ass it's an experience he can relate to. if you confuse the living heck out of him, make him feel things he 'shouldn't' question his own sanity, lose face in front of his 'brahs' in ways he can't comprehend... well, that's something else again.

nowadays my favorite thing to do is to get to know them at some level as people, see who and what they really are about, who the could be, and see if i can't learn something from them, or get them to expand or change their perception of the world in interesting ways... basically i use them as a resource for my own amusement, which sounds wrong...but hey fuck it, another mound of corpses is just another mound of corpses...

but i'm glad you had some fun anyway Scar!

I am all for getting to know those types too. It's just collectively I don't like them. Actually I feel that about all social circles or cliques. One on one most people are pretty descent, or at least tolerable.

Jebadiah's Avatar Senior Member

I always enjoyed freaking out those people with nothing more then my appearance. its fun.

GnArKiLL's Avatar Senior Member

No offense but from what you said it doesnt sound like they even did anything to you. Not everyone is all that bad. Then again i cant say anything cuz i hate everyone

nope they didn't do anything to me. My opinion of them is based largely on people watching, as I chose not to interact.

+ Reply to Thread