+ Reply to Thread

Thread: ?- Most Annoying person of 2006 -?

Default ?- Most Annoying person of 2006 -?

I'm thinking it's Britney Smears (again). Anybody have other ideas?

Saucy Pirate Wench

Default Re: ?- Most Annoying person of 2006 -?

Paris? K-Fed? Lindsy Lohan? Jen Aniston? No, wait Jen's just Insane. That really lame RnB chick that stole hte back beat for Tainted Love and put her own nasally wine over it? (i don't know what her name is or hte name of hte song but I hear it at the like 40 times a night).

S

Pull~My~Hair's Avatar makes your life seem good

mE!!!!!! lol
    errrrmm Tom Cruise

GnArKiLL's Avatar Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by ScarlettSin
    Paris? K-Fed? Lindsy Lohan? Jen Aniston? No, wait Jen's just Insane. That really lame RnB chick that stole hte back beat for Tainted Love and put her own nasally wine over it? (i don't know what her name is or hte name of hte song but I hear it at the like 40 times a night).

S

Rhianna?

why do i know that...

FUCK!

LoraLie's Avatar i dont like clothes.

Avril Lavigne

She just annoys me period. But she did marry my favorite bands lead singer so meh.

or

yeah, Britney Spears.

ForrestBlack's Avatar Administrator

Some of the nonsense around Katie Couric changing news desks was kind of annoying in it's manufactured tabloidness. That sort of useless 'news' should be left for the K-Feds of the world, not our TV pseudo-jounalists. I'm not particularly bent out of shape by Paris or Britney. That would be like being annoyed at a leopard for having spots. They are what they are, and besides, they are making it fashionable not to wear panties and to flash your goods for the press. I can't really knock that. Ben Roethlisberger kind of annoyed me in late 2006, but was very good at the start of 2006, so that's a bit of a wash.

Ok, got it. That winner in my book for the very most annoying person of 2006 is that smarmy ignorant hipster Apple spokesman cunt who is responsible for popularizing the notion that being totally and completely wrong is perfectly cool if you say things in just the right condescending smug inflection.

Mr Karl's Avatar Senior Member

have to think about that

I think Donald Trump has really earned it this year. He is Paris Hilton without the looks but makes it worse by pretending to be Bill Gates. He creeps out everywhere due to some pointless opinion of his or hollow gesture, keeping me from being able to ignore him like I do with other annoying celebrities. I know nothing about K Fed because no one really thinks he is important, they make a joke and move on. Trump projects the image of respectability while being as worthless as any other. An the stupid feud with Rosie compounds his annoying by resurrecting an annoying person who had fade to irrelevance in my world. Now I can't get a cheese burger without someone talking about how cool The Donald is to stand up to Rosie. To stand up to Rosie! WTF?

He is one celebrity rap album away from being the most annoying man of all time.

Quote Originally Posted by Cafe_Post_Mortem
    I think Donald Trump has really earned it this year. He is Paris Hilton without the looks but makes it worse by pretending to be Bill Gates. He creeps out everywhere due to some pointless opinion of his or hollow gesture, keeping me from being able to ignore him like I do with other annoying celebrities. I know nothing about K Fed because no one really thinks he is important, they make a joke and move on. Trump projects the image of respectability while being as worthless as any other. An the stupid feud with Rosie compounds his annoying by resurrecting an annoying person who had fade to irrelevance in my world. Now I can't get a cheese burger without someone talking about how cool The Donald is to stand up to Rosie. To stand up to Rosie! WTF?

He is one celebrity rap album away from being the most annoying man of all time.

hes a multibillionaire, he can do whatever the fuck he wants. I give him props for having the balls to say the things he does at his status.

kellie's Avatar Senior Member

My vote definitly goes to Brit and Kfed.

Quote Originally Posted by GnArKiLL
    hes a multibillionaire, he can do whatever the fuck he wants. I give him props for having the balls to say the things he does at his status.
    You said yourself, he can do what he wants he is a billionare. What makes him have more balls than Paris Hilton who also says what she wants?

... er, besides biology, but you know what I meant.

a_small_death's Avatar The ugliest dj on earth

My money on Briney and Kfed. I think they also get the most ridiculas person of the year award as well

Black Spiral Dancer's Avatar RedHead Admirer Supreme!

I'd say personally it's a dead hat between Shitney Smears, the stain of a man she called a husband, Paris Hilton & the Beckhams!
    Shitney & co because of just sheer stupidity (just because she made some MUZAK a few years ago, doesn't detract from the fact that she is Trailer Trash), Paris because she is living proof that all the money in the world can't buy you style, decorum or poise, and the Beckhams because of their flagrant self-promotion and re-enforcing of the stereotype of the people that have lost touch with reality (he thinks he is God's Gift to everyone and she seems to think it's ok to be anorexic!)

Quote Originally Posted by Cafe_Post_Mortem
    You said yourself, he can do what he wants he is a billionare. What makes him have more balls than Paris Hilton who also says what she wants?

... er, besides biology, but you know what I meant.

Yeah but Paris has done absoloutly nothing to earn what she has, she shouldnt be allowed to speak much less have the fame she has, for whatever reason people seem to like her.

Kidthorazine's Avatar hippiepotsmoker

i dont pay attention to tabloid celebrity crap, and im pretty good at escaping it in general, since hardly anyone i know pays attention to it either. My vote goes to GW Bush for 5th year in a row.

Paris Hilton.

Xochitl's Avatar Senior Member

Tom Cruise and his nonsense. What a weirdo. Of course there is the rest of the tabloid fodder folk I won't go into naming them since I am sure we all know who they are.

mmmcherry's Avatar CHERRALICIOUS!!!

is there an option for all of the above?

CherryCola's Avatar King Of The Swing

kate moss
    i have a feeling shes gunna get on my tits this year as well

Thistle Harlequin's Avatar Oldschool Member

Quote Originally Posted by Pull~My~Hair
    mE!!!!!! lol
    errrrmm Tom Cruise

I second that

Roxy Contin's Avatar Member

Tom Cruise or Kfed

Superna's Avatar Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Roxy Contin
    Tom Cruise or Kfed
    yes.... definately Kfed... most annoying person of all time . Have you ever heard him speak ? Its a laugh riot!!

ew kfed had a wrestling match with john cena (another annoying fuck in my opinion haha) on WWE... was hoping cena would beat his ass but someone else ran into the ring to beat on cena, then when HE leftn kfed ran back ino the ring (cause he ran away like a little girl as soon as cena was distracted you see...) and covered cena and won... somehow... it was hilariously lame. the whole thing.
    im gonna go attempt to put that whole memory in the "forget forever" section of my brain, and go read some dr suess that i bought for mah babykins. who doesnt freakin love dr suess???

Quote Originally Posted by ForrestBlack
    I'm not particularly bent out of shape by Paris or Britney. That would be like being annoyed at a leopard for having spots. They are what they are, and besides, they are making it fashionable not to wear panties and to flash your goods for the press. I can't really knock that.
    Can't disagree there, plus having run across stills from her and Kfeds vid, having not really ever cared for her much before, I decided she looks kinda sweet giving a blowjob.

I don't pay enough attention to celebrity to find any of them annoying, I don't get exposed to more than finds it's way across me by chance - far too much of Tom Cruise found me last year, but mostly it seemed to be people talking about him, which was annoying enough.

I did waste an hour or so analyzing the way he blew the whole movie, A Few Good Men - thank god for Jack Nicholson.

No, with Bush laying low, Bill O'Reilly and Rush Limbaugh again, with O'Reilly once again the clear winner for Biggest Douche in the Universe - Rush, I believe, is aware that he's lying; I think O'Reilly really believes his own bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by mmmcherry
    ew kfed had a wrestling match with john cena (another annoying fuck in my opinion haha) on WWE... was hoping cena would beat his ass but someone else ran into the ring to beat on cena, then when HE leftn kfed ran back ino the ring (cause he ran away like a little girl as soon as cena was distracted you see...) and covered cena and won... somehow... it was hilariously lame. the whole thing.
    im gonna go attempt to put that whole memory in the "forget forever" section of my brain, and go read some dr suess that i bought for mah babykins. who doesnt freakin love dr suess???
    I disagree, i did hate cena cuz i hate wrestling and all that BUT when he was on conan the other night he made some funny jokes and he seemed like a pretty cool guy. As for KFailiure, yeah, he just plain out sucks at life.

LoraLie's Avatar i dont like clothes.

I'm a lame kid that watches wrestling . . . . that was pretty lame

I want Kfuckhead to disspear.

ahh yeah ive never seen john cena in anything except for wrestling... i might like him normally but the "wrestling cena"... no haha..

+ Reply to Thread