+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Amazing Dog story.

Default Amazing Dog story.

There was a dog in texas who was shot by neighborhood children for fun, and then buried while she was still being alive. that had happened to her on multiple times. she dug her way out by tunneling.

Now, with much surgery, she has been adopted into a loving home somewhere.

TheQuietPlace's Avatar The Delivery Expert

Default Re: Amazing Dog story.

I say we put those kids in jail, i hate dogs, but that's just wrong what they did. Another thing... yes... that is amazing.

I'll shoot a human before i hurt an animal.

Same place but I have been just about everywhere inbetween

I think there is way to much violence towards ourselves and towards eachother....that story made me angry...where the fuck where the parents or somone with some fucking balls to stop it? how doessomone let that sit on the mind ....man fer fucksakes gimme a break....Some times the right thing is the hardest thing.....I would rather be an outcast then let shit like that happen....I am glad the dog is fine, another wonderful example of what happens when ya fuck for no reason....Darwin awards anyone?

where's this neighborhood...i'll go kick every kids ass till i find the right ones...and the I'll burn the alive...then i'll go put my foot in the parents asses!...the dog's definetly a champ

forgot the name of the town, but they said southern texas. They didnt mention the names of any of the kids though.

TheQuietPlace's Avatar The Delivery Expert

Out of curiosity, was this a recent event?

Quote Originally Posted by TheQuietPlace
    Out of curiosity, was this a recent event?
    It is fairly recent. it was on the news today, along with the cat cloning stuff.

Eternal throes's Avatar Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by TeK
    I'll shoot a human before i hurt an animal.
    Same here

keiko's Avatar baker of geekery

Figures it'd be in Texas. Just where excataly are the parents? Where are these kids getting the guns? Who's watching these kids? And who's gonna help me kick their asses? maybe we should shoot each of them in the knee and bury them alive, see if they survive, see how they like it. Shit like this makes me SOO MAD!
    K

Some People Just Need To Die.

ok I dunno what is going on here but I am completely mesmerized by the lack of human intelligence, seriously people all of you have made amazing post, But I gotta ask what is the death of misguided children going to solve? or the death or ignorant parents?SERIOUSLY? Shoot him shoot that...and you wonder why your president declared a war wth no reason so easily and then after your brain kicked in and said ohhhhh wait.....hmmmm kinda funny you don't want war but you wanna shoot everyone and kill and be god judge and juror. I can understand the anger the rage or whatever. Until we as individuals take responibilyt for our thought process and the abilty to have true self respect and discipline dum parents are going to let thier inocent misguided children do amazinly stupid things...like run for president, kill dogs, bully the inocent and weak and it wont stop unless we look at ourselves and correct our own personal habits. So What do we really do about things like this? what can we do? remember the stories your grandparents or parenst told, about taking pride in who you were? looking out for nieghbours? I remeber even when I was growing up there still was a bit of respect for people older then me and the school yard had it's bounderies yeah I only may be 27 but society went to hell in a handbasket QUICK. Kill This and Kill that seems to be the medicore response to everything. Instead of hmm maybe we gotta take a step back and look at our daily routine as individuals. This whole Fuck it kill it and make no effort mediocricy is why these things happen.

Hula Hoop Supervisor

To be honest I thought the original post was utter BS to begin with...but I can agree witht the whole strange sense of justice we have going on these days.

Quote Originally Posted by CPRB
    ok I dunno what is going on here but I am completely mesmerized by the lack of human intelligence, seriously people all of you have made amazing post, But I gotta ask what is the death of misguided children going to solve? or the death or ignorant parents?SERIOUSLY? Shoot him shoot that...and you wonder why your president declared a war wth no reason so easily and then after your brain kicked in and said ohhhhh wait.....hmmmm kinda funny you don't want war but you wanna shoot everyone and kill and be god judge and juror. I can understand the anger the rage or whatever. Until we as individuals take responibilyt for our thought process and the abilty to have true self respect and discipline dum parents are going to let thier inocent misguided children do amazinly stupid things...like run for president, kill dogs, bully the inocent and weak and it wont stop unless we look at ourselves and correct our own personal habits. So What do we really do about things like this? what can we do? remember the stories your grandparents or parenst told, about taking pride in who you were? looking out for nieghbours? I remeber even when I was growing up there still was a bit of respect for people older then me and the school yard had it's bounderies yeah I only may be 27 but society went to hell in a handbasket QUICK. Kill This and Kill that seems to be the medicore response to everything. Instead of hmm maybe we gotta take a step back and look at our daily routine as individuals. This whole Fuck it kill it and make no effort mediocricy is why these things happen.
    Acting on that desire is a different matter completely.

Just because a person is older, does not mean they know more, so most elders can go tongue kiss an electrical socket for all I care.

Also, they had similar features on the news about a flordia child who had done that to a cat, except they interviewed him because he had gotten caught. His response for doing that, and many other mean acts to the cat was because: He was bored and thought that that might be fun. When asked about the morals of that, he said he was: Not sorry, and would do it again.

Personally, It would be fine if those children had done to them, what they had done to the dog, simply for their amusement.

Bright Star you need to move away from your crappy family. I never said older people are always right. I agree some those corchety old buggers do need some excitement. but everything you said just validates my point. A mecicore apathetic society.

Bright Star you need to move away from your crappy family.
    Yep.

I didnt mention family?

koolagh's Avatar Resident Barbarian

Hey, I live in Texas, find out what town and Koolagh will show up and terrify them for ya. Have many wonderful ways to terrify kids.

Amethyst's Avatar Senior Member

Well no when they don't have any dog to shoot I quess they will shoot them other, which only positive thing.
    Seriously speaking there's has to be something very wrong at home and raising of the kids that they outcome like that. I can't understand how those socialworkers are always bothering the wrong families with things allright.

Hula Hoop Supervisor

Quote Originally Posted by koolagh
    Hey, I live in Texas, find out what town and Koolagh will show up and terrify them for ya. Have many wonderful ways to terrify kids.
    Hmmmmmmm....do you do parties? I've been wanting to scare the hell out of a very annoying lil brat cousin of mine...

Now CPRB I wasn't going to shoot to kill, I was going to shoot to teach. Shoot them somewhere that isn't vital and bury them alive, just like they did to the dog. Give 'em 5 minutes, if they don't dig themselves up, I'd dig 'em up and drive them to the hospital. When they were coherent again I'd ask them how they felt about what happened to them. If they said they would still shoot the dog, I'd put them into therapy. Not that I would or could do this, it's an object lesson. A "do unto others", if you will. I'm not for shooting any one under any circumstances. Mostly because it lacks class and doesn't solve anything. I mean, you think you got problems with this guy now? Shoot him, you'll have so many problems the rest of your life will fade into oblivion. I am a mostly non violent kind of person. It takes an awful lot to make me want to hurt some one that way. Especially a child. The real problem in this country is that every one is taught that because they are American, they are superior to every one and everything else and for shits and giggles decide it would be fun to torture those "below" us. We really need to start teaching kids to respect every living thing, dogs, cats, arabs, etc. as living creatures who feel pain and anger and want to feel loved, just like you and I do. the only thing that seperates man from animal is posable thumbs. *sigh* I'm out of wind now...
    K

Hula Hoop Supervisor

At the same time though K we're at the top of the food chain so we're wired to be rather vicious and dominating over other creatures. It'll come to the surface no matter what lessons are taught. Be it in cruel and mean ways like pulling the wings off a fly or shooting a dog...or less severe ways like biting deep into a peice of fried chicken from one of the millions of chickens killed to feed the masses. Going too far with the message also has problems...look at PETA, time and effort spent on animals when not far from where many of their key members and $$$ donars live are homeless helters in dire need of support.

It breaks down to the old issue of "Kittens and puppies = Cute, Homless smelly guy who pees on himself = Not to cute". While that simplifies a very complex issue it brings up a good point...an image presented has more power then the reality in these cases.

You rarely see UGLY animals being saved but oh the hell you will reap if you so much as bruise a cute animal. Putting so much effort and time into making animals "human" is flawed...you diminish the power and reality of what animals are. Sure it makes for great stories and pets but you can't humanize everything...that's what makes animals so interesting...is that they are not human even when we see our own traits in them (or is it vice versa?).

That doens't mean that we shouldn't respect all living things. What if that dog was some one's pet? How would those boys feel if their pet was treated so? Yes, we are at the top of the food chain. And yes that does inspire feelings of dominance. That doesn't mean that any living creature should be punnished that way.

Besides, pulling the wings off flies isn't really evil. And I quote:
    "The creep whose "evil" deed for the day consists of pulling the wings off a butterfly invariable causes no productive reaction. He cannot rightly be considered evil. Simply moronic." Thank you Mr. LaVey. (from The Devil's Notebook.)

Animals may not be human, even though we see our own traits in them (or vice versa) but is man not an animal? Are we not beasts with primal urges beyond "civilisation"? Are we not mammals? Do we not behave as animals? Granted our mating rituals are a little more subtle and we use tools, but I've seen animals use tools, too. Man and beast, I fail to see the distinction.
    K

KilLAtomiK's Avatar Ceci n'est pas une pirate

when i clicked on to this thread i wa expecting to read about a dog that did something cool thanks for bumming me out

Quote Originally Posted by keiko
    Now CPRB I wasn't going to shoot to kill, I was going to shoot to teach. Shoot them somewhere that isn't vital and bury them alive, just like they did to the dog. Give 'em 5 minutes, if they don't dig themselves up, I'd dig 'em up and drive them to the hospital. When they were coherent again I'd ask them how they felt about what happened to them. If they said they would still shoot the dog, I'd put them into therapy. Not that I would or could do this, it's an object lesson. A "do unto others", if you will. I'm not for shooting any one under any circumstances. Mostly because it lacks class and doesn't solve anything. I mean, you think you got problems with this guy now? Shoot him, you'll have so many problems the rest of your life will fade into oblivion. I am a mostly non violent kind of person. It takes an awful lot to make me want to hurt some one that way. Especially a child. The real problem in this country is that every one is taught that because they are American, they are superior to every one and everything else and for shits and giggles decide it would be fun to torture those "below" us. We really need to start teaching kids to respect every living thing, dogs, cats, arabs, etc. as living creatures who feel pain and anger and want to feel loved, just like you and I do. the only thing that seperates man from animal is posable thumbs. *sigh* I'm out of wind now...
    K
    Basically what I had said, but more detailed.

koolagh's Avatar Resident Barbarian

Quote Originally Posted by Tequila Zaire
    Hmmmmmmm....do you do parties? I've been wanting to scare the hell out of a very annoying lil brat cousin of mine...
    Just lemme know where and when. I am in the Dallas/Ft Worth area.

Oh BrightStar*pats your back* it says crappy florida and crappy family....no worries I got no beef, what I wanted to happen has happened people are reacting and thinking and that's a GOOD THING people are looking at the core and the response and adjusting, thats something that makes me happy. People are enaged and interacting. That's how we become better people Hopefully. One thing to remember as Animals we like any other do have a tendency to be nihlistic in boredom. be it picking on people or whatever. the thing that concerns me is this need for people to dole out or to use explicit violence to express confusion, anger, rage. Maybe, as you guys have proven, smart caring intelligent idividuals, whichs makes me even more happy I found this place, can also think maybe it's an undelying fear, the fear we aren't being true to ourselves and we let another one slip through our personal...but collective crack for the hope of a place where shit like this doesn't happen but it does, it's a slap to our self pride of being something better then what the average person seems to be. It's like reaslisng you team sucks shit doesn't have a chance to win so you play dirty to cut the loss. So saying ahh whatever, kill it, fuck it, and who cares, kinda makes the reality that we dropped our standards a notch not hurt so much, cause truth be known you all are compasionate, it hurts when it doesn't go right and maybe you think" hey maybe I could of"

Guys and Gals, All I want to say is what is happneing here is something we all dream of or at least me, We're exchangin ideas and expressing opinions and no one is getting all outta joint..I hope.

and going back to my point of fear for not doing the right thing or not doing anything at all leads to and outpuring of negative agression....FEAR alone is the biggest enemy in our society weather we create it in our own minds or others create it for us. through history societies have used fear and it's many forms of to create mass murder and false wars. Maybe before we go outside to help others, and I love helping people, it makes me feel good when it's appreciated, we have to look at what fears our in each of us. so here are my fears

The cute intelligent punk girl that likes me and I am so nervours and fear messing up I don't sya anything....I just lost a chance at making a great friend or something more

The old person who's lonely and just wants to talk but I don't know what their saying and I fear I am not getting something out of it that is worth the time to listen

The fear of falling in line and pulling the party line, becomming complacent in this world and not challenging me or others around me

The fear of fear...a lil bits good to much can make you stay under the covers

Hey KillAtomic, My dog goes nuts when it hears the necromantix or the horror pops on the stereo!!!! and she dances to hardcore ya know that lil' hind leg circle things dogs can do....plus she's my best bud....I think that's pretty darn cool

Hey KillAtomic, My dog goes nuts when it hears the necromantix or the horror pops on the stereo!!!! and she dances to hardcore ya know that lil' hind leg circle things dogs can do....plus she's my best bud....I think that's pretty darn cool
    my pit bull princess also enjoys the horrorpops, her favorite song is psycho bitches from hell

Verucas too!!! your dog doesn't happen to like drag racing and drinking martinis? does she? veruca likes choclate martinis I tell her to watch herself but she just won't listen...I wonder where she got that attitude from?

mine only drinks guiness we like to just go cruising to not that into drag racing

cool..mmmm guiness...ahhhh I wish she was more refined

she drinks what i drink

hahhaha, mine is a bit stuborn and rowdy... hoping she will enjoy the simpler things in life...please tell me yer not spilling your guiness mr mcspillypants!

CeruleanFire's Avatar Senior Member

Im sure most of you know my feelings on the subject...I love animals....

hahhaha, mine is a bit stuborn and rowdy... hoping she will enjoy the simpler things in life...please tell me yer not spilling your guiness mr mcspillypants!
    it only spills once im to drunk to hold the bottle and my dog just slobbers the doggie dish and spills a bit but she just licks it off the floor

+ Reply to Thread