+ Reply to Thread

Thread: pirates~

Scar's Avatar Senior Member

Default pirates~

Although I am not a big fan of pirates, they seem to constantly end up a part of my life experience. For example, clubs will have pirate theme night. Convergence 12 had a Pirate Theme. On Hollywood Blvd. there are at least 2 Jack Sparrow pirate impersinators, none nearly as f*ckable as Johnny Depp. Aaaargh! What's with all the pirates???????

Anyhow, my sister is victim to the pirate fad. She is turning 12 this year and wants to have a pirate themed birthday party. Everyone had better show up in eyepatches with plastic swords! She has a whole Jack Sparrow costume complete with a dread lock bandana. It should be supre cute :-)

Is Pirate Fever affecting your town too of is it just LA??

DeviantMommy's Avatar Mac Town down!

Default Re: pirates~

I'm really sick of the fucking pirates...we sell little heart shaped lockets and wallets that say I <3 Jack at Claire's. I really don't see the appeal. I thought the movies where pretty terrible,if it wasn't for Johnny Depp I couldn't have sat through them at all. In fact I walked out of the theater during Dead Man's Chest.
    I'm sorry,but I hear pirate and I think..buttpirate = flaming gay
    W/ their silly little outfits and dirty fingernails...*grumble,grumble* Stupid pirates...

Mindgames's Avatar A guy who makes girls

You have to give the pirate craze some credit - it stopped us being buried in waves of Willy Wonka theme parties.

Scar - turn up as a ninja and put an end to the biggest question forum geeks argue over.

Bedlamite

I'm really exited that Pirates are popular. I've loved them my whole life, and wish I was more flowing in the cash so I could go buy up some of the fabo things I'm seeing. At least its a temporary relief from the flowery teenage stuff!

a_small_death's Avatar The ugliest dj on earth

Pirates Vs. Ninjas anyone?

badkittyamy's Avatar Crazy Art Kitten

I'm from The Bahamas so anyone who bitches about having to deal with to much pirates can kiss me where the sun don't shine. We used to be run by pirates at one point and it's a huge part of our history. Tired of pirates try having one of the three things you learn about your country's history being nothing but. Then there's The Pirates of Nassau educational tour and the fact that the film Pirates of the Caribbean here, be happy you only have t deal with selling trinkets from the film in a store.

BTW real pirates were pretty damn weird

Bondage Clown's Avatar Butter up da Goat

My 7 year old is obsessed with anything to do with pirates, knights or the like... So yea.. it effects me to the point of never wanting ot hear about Pirates again.

mmmcherry's Avatar CHERRALICIOUS!!!

jack was hotttt... the resident pirates here on the boards are way sexy... but other than that... bleh

Pirates (like drummers) are douche-bags...

man, you all suck.

pirates are almost as cool as clowns,

(and if you don't like clowns... just drown yourself in the toilet already.)

look, they wear tricorner hats, carry big ass swords, and musketts, and fire cannons... plus they make people walk planks, keelhaul mother fuckers, and bury them up to their necks on beaches at low tide...

...and skull and bones motifs are just the shit.

hey, if you lost an arm, or a leg, i bet you wouldn't replace it with a hook, or a peg, and go out sailing the high seas murdering rich folks, and tossing their corpses into the cold, uncaring sea. i bet you'd sit on your ass all day, eating cheetos, and playing world of warcraft, posting on the net, and wishing your ass was a pirate.

beeeyotch.

tricorner hats, skull'n'bones, and murder... c'mon, get with the program.

(note to self:visualize Scar in ninja uniform 2 sizes too small later.)

Roxy Contin's Avatar Member

I really support the whole pirate trend, in fact I feel robbed now that I had only ninja turtles to look up to. I didn't know kids were so into them now, that's great- I suprised parents would go for that- you know what with all the poor hygeine and crime and all.

Saucy Pirate Wench

I've always wanted to be a pirate. and no it's not just LA its all over everywhere. here in bum fuck Fla there are pirates everywhere its in the local ads, in the local toy shoppes... but then we are just a suburb of Disney World so maybe its the Pirates connection here too.

S

Mr Karl's Avatar Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by badkittyamy
    BTW real pirates were pretty damn weird

while the movies are a good yarn, the thought of a bunch of hardcore criminals on a boat out to sea doesn't sound like that appealing of lifestyle ....to me anyway

KilLAtomiK's Avatar Ceci n'est pas une pirate

Quote Originally Posted by a_small_death
    Pirates Vs. Ninjas anyone?
    nooooo, we had this when i first joined this site and lets just say all the ninjas disapeared mysteriously

Saucy Pirate Wench

Quote Originally Posted by KilLAtomiK
    nooooo, we had this when i first joined this site and lets just say all the ninjas disapeared mysteriously
    Well the Ninjas are supposed to be mysterious and kind of invisible, but I digress. IAgood socking from a saucy pirate wench will make any "mysterious" man in footie pajamas take a hike *hums "a pirates life" *

S

+ Reply to Thread