+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Scientists Say Sewer Water Tests May Reveal Drug Use Trends in U.S. Cities

Default Scientists Say Sewer Water Tests May Reveal Drug Use Trends in U.S. Cities

Default Re: Scientists Say Sewer Water Tests May Reveal Drug Use Trends in U.S. Cities

Hmm, very interesting indeed.

One Eyed Cat's Avatar Senior Member

Default Re: Scientists Say Sewer Water Tests May Reveal Drug Use Trends in U.S. Cities

Not that *I* would ever explore 20 feet under the city (it being quasi to actually illegal and shit ), but another interesting tidbit about a lot of sewers: They tend to smell like shampoo with the occasional piss and shite being about. You can (not that I would ever do such a thing) walk in most sewers in complete dryness. Were I to recommend this course of action, I would still wear some old shitkickers (pun intended) just in case. They do vary by city (or so I've been told by um workers yeah.)

Jackie T

ObscureZan's Avatar Member

Huh...I really don't know what to think about that...

But maybe, they are on an interesting track...I dunno...

Well, what this article says to me is that the best drug is sewer pee.

Mr Karl's Avatar Senior Member

nothing new

+ Reply to Thread