• hate it: charlie manson is better person than you

2 50.00%
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: what do you think of: www.creepyconfessions.com

Creepy Cris's Avatar Junior Member

Default what do you think of: www.creepyconfessions.com

Default Re: what do you think of: www.creepyconfessions.com

There is no shame in self promotion! all the greats have done it! shame on those whom are against it!

ForrestBlack's Avatar Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Creepy Cris
    There is no shame in self promotion! all the greats have done it! shame on those whom are against it!
    That's ridiculous. It would be appropriate to have shame about engaging in self promotion at such an aggressive level that it disrupts the normal conversational level of a community and I have faith that on some level you know that or you wouldn't be so defensive on the subject.

Quote Originally Posted by ForrestBlack
    That's ridiculous. It would be appropriate to have shame about engaging in self promotion at such an aggressive level that it disrupts the normal conversational level of a community and I have faith that on some level you know that or you wouldn't be so defensive on the subject.
    You know what they say about opnions. Thanks for your input.

lol and you voted that you hated it just because of that... you're so cool. really. next thing you know thing you know, your ego will get you to shut my account down. maybe your afraid of creepyconfessions... too. we call you types haters.. turn it inward.

gump. would be better than black. for you.

Normally I would stay out of a thread like this but Blue Blood has had so few that I rarely feel tempted here.

Forrest Black works on multimillion dollar websites. And you claim to have put everything you have got into one little loser site with so few visitors you have to beg to spam a popular site. I'm just a rocker guy, so I bet Forrest Black knows his hip hop words better than I do, but Forrest Black is a player. You are a wannabe. Forrest Black was kind enough to give you constructive advice and you cried like an infant and got all mad. What is the definition of hater again?

lol and you voted that you hated it just because of that...
    Hate to break it to you..but he didn't vote it. And your being awfully disrepectful to the host's and members here. You haven't even been a member for a full day and your blackballing yourself and your website's image. That's not very business professional of you and i'm sure with your current attitude that many members and visitors here won't want to visit your site because of it. Just friendly advice.

ForrestBlack's Avatar Administrator

gump. would be better than black. for you.

Now I'm going to have to cry all day...

i can't believe the number of years i've been here, and never put "forrest"+"gump" together....

...but, uh... as Voldta just said, folks have been cutting you an awful amount of slack.

Bikerpunk's Avatar Ill-intentioned bad apple

I don't give a fuck about creepyconfessions.com nor do I care to deal with a fuckwitted cuntscab byproduct of inbred medical waste buggery like yourself.

beaking off to the webmaster of more than one SUCCESSFUL website = yuo = douchebag.

Forrest: please make me a mod for the 0.000000001 ohnoseconds it would take to hit the "IP BAN" button.

I think people will say whatever just to be featured, but some of them allow themselves to delve deep to be as crude as possible.
    Is the feeling mutual?

+ Reply to Thread