+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2
1 2 LastLast

Thread: Favourite Cusses

Histrionica's Avatar Hardhearted Hellion

Default Favourite Cusses

Words, phrases or vitriolic, acid-filled, bile-spewing rants.

Lay 'em on me, BlueBloods.

My favourite cussword will always be cunt. I don't use it often, but manohman! do i love the reaction i get.

My new favourite cuss phrase is from a friend of mine. He's always making up new ones that just make me tear up, they're so friggin' funny. The new one is: Jebus Tapdancing Buttnuggets.

~Histrionica~

SUSIEQ502's Avatar Senior Member

Default Re: Favourite Cusses

Syphilitic douche-bag...

Gothickitty's Avatar Meow, Listen to me Purrrr

Well my all time favorite word is Fuck. I think I use it in almost every sentence. I also enjoy using the word cunt. My best friend and I call each other cunt's all the time. Vempyrik and I called each other ****** jew's. (not to offend anyone here)
    There is a song by dj paul called fuck fuck shit fuck, so now when using FUCK! I keep adding the fuck shit fuck after.

For me, "fuck" is no longer a cuss word...it's taken on the unique ability to properly fit anywhere in a sentence, at least twice. The only other word similar would be by the smurfs, their use of "smurf".
    That fucken guy was so fucken late to the fucken show he almost fucken fucked it off.
    Ya Know?

MidniteCliche's Avatar Senior Member

I like skag or cunt-rag but my all time fav is pussy...I use the term often wheather refering to my own pussy or someone being a pussy!
    ....FUCK is not a cuss word. It originated from medevil times, a short form for "Fornication Under Consent of the King", and became frequently used slang. It is self-explanitory and means what it means.

MidniteCliche's Avatar Senior Member

...the same with N*****, it is not a cuss word or "bad word" originally, people just made it that way...we all know it means ignorant one.....
    ...as for Cunt, a neat fact is that it was the name of a goddess. Some folks didn't like her actions, thus, referring to a bitch as being similar to her.

Like Cavrona in the spanish language.

keiko's Avatar baker of geekery

Phrazelfitz. Of courst I've always been partial to "Fuck" but "GodMotherFuckingDamnIt" works too.
    K

Gothickitty's Avatar Meow, Listen to me Purrrr

Oh man all this fucking.....

I never use it, but an interesting phrase I heard somewhere is:

Awww, Fudge McKnuckles!

Consarn it, Dagnabbit, rootin tootin, racking frackin, and other funny prospector words.

Fething, Zogging, Skragging, and some other terms.

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

Quote Originally Posted by MidniteCliche
    ...the same with N*****, it is not a cuss word or "bad word" originally, people just made it that way...we all know it means ignorant one.....
    ...as for Cunt, a neat fact is that it was the name of a goddess. Some folks didn't like her actions, thus, referring to a bitch as being similar to her.

Cunt is such a delightfully strong word. Any more info on the goddess origins? That is a great factoid!

Quote Originally Posted by AmeliaG
    Cunt is such a delightfully strong word. Any more info on the goddess origins? That is a great factoid!
    I agree with Amelia, and would also like to know more.

~Histrionica~

koolagh's Avatar Resident Barbarian

Actually, you are partially correct. The term "fuck you" IS from medevil times. It stems from the time when the english were battling the french, and the brits were kicking the frenchies asses thanks to a nice little invention called the longbow. Whenever the frenchies would capture english prisoners, they would remove the middle finger, thereby making sure that if said prisoner escaped, they would never fire a bow again. This was common knowledge to the english infantry and, as a sign of defiance, they would raise their middle fingers from across the battle grounds, and exclaim loudly "Pluck Yew!" (the yew coming from the fact that their bows were made from yew branches) as time went by, and the vernacular changed, it evolved to "Fuck You".

This history lesson has been brought to you courtesy of your resident renaissance faire actor.

You may now return to your normal (?) lives.

Quote Originally Posted by koolagh
    Actually, you are partially correct. The term "fuck you" IS from medevil times. It stems from the time when the english were battling the french, and the brits were kicking the frenchies asses thanks to a nice little invention called the longbow. Whenever the frenchies would capture english prisoners, they would remove the middle finger, thereby making sure that if said prisoner escaped, they would never fire a bow again. This was common knowledge to the english infantry and, as a sign of defiance, they would raise their middle fingers from across the battle grounds, and exclaim loudly "Pluck Yew!" (the yew coming from the fact that their bows were made from yew branches) as time went by, and the vernacular changed, it evolved to "Fuck You".

This history lesson has been brought to you courtesy of your resident renaissance faire actor.

Damn It! you beat me to it! I dated the Master Bowman's son of the Deerfelid Faire for a season or so. *sigh* Rennie geeks unite!
    K

That's cool - Agh.

Okay that was lame, but hey. *shrug* I am totally lame.

~Histrionica~

I worked at the Maryland Faire for a summer until a pony named Penny (aka WidowMaker) smashed two of my toes. I didn't know that tale. Don't know if it is true or not, but I am going to choose to believe it because it totally ROCKS!

Quote Originally Posted by AmeliaG
    I worked at the Maryland Faire for a summer until a pony named Penny (aka WidowMaker) smashed two of my toes. I didn't know that tale. Don't know if it is true or not, but I am going to choose to believe it because it totally ROCKS!
    As far as I know, it is, since I recall reading similar stuff in a World History Type Book.

SomethingSelfrighteous's Avatar Dancing Jesus Figurine

I personally am partial to meecrob

toodles
    the chris

Quote Originally Posted by SomethingSelfrighteous
    I personally am partial to meecrob

toodles
    the chris
    Meecrob? What does it mean? Did you make it up? What's the story?

~Histrionica~

SomethingSelfrighteous's Avatar Dancing Jesus Figurine

Quote Originally Posted by Histrionica
    Meecrob? What does it mean? Did you make it up? What's the story?

~Histrionica~
    its from south park, on the show when they started saying "shit" on tv, cartman insisted that meecrob was a swear (and it was )
    according to the show its some sort of food dish
    go here for the episode info

toodles
    the chris

Thanks. I haven't seen a lot of South Park, but what i have seen was friggin' funny.

~Histrionica~

Quote Originally Posted by SomethingSelfrighteous
    its from south park, on the show when they started saying "shit" on tv, cartman insisted that meecrob was a swear (and it was )
    according to the show its some sort of food dish
    go here for the episode info

toodles
    the chris
    Mee Krob is not a personal favorite, but it is a sort of throw everything together and grind it up Thai dish. Usually an appetizer with both ground mystery meat and flavoring. Fairly tangy and unidentifiable, but decently tasty in my opinion.

and your little dog too

Here is a recipe for Mee Krob from importfood.com which sells the ingrediants:

Mee krob is an easy dish that makes a pleasant snack, or a useful accompaniment to hotter foods. The tangy sweet & sour sauce is optional though certianly normal, and hardened vegetarians could easily leave out the pork and shrimp. In Thailand this is almost always prepared in a wok If you feel nervous about deep frying in a wok feel free to use a saucepan or electric deep fryer.

Ingredients

6 ounces sen mee instant rice noodles
    2 eggs, beaten
    3 tablespoons of thinly-sliced pickled garlic (see below)
    3 tablespoons of shallots (small red or purple onions), sliced thinly
    4 ounces of belly pork, cut into small dices
    4 ounces of medium shrimp, shelled and deveined

Sauce

1 tomato
    2 teaspoons tamarind concentrate mixed with 5 teaspoons water
    2 tablespoons lime juice
    2 tablespoons palm sugar
    7-8 kaffir lime leaves, shredded
    1 tablespoon fish sauce

Pickled garlic: Peel and slice two thirds of a cup of garlic, place it in the 1 pint jar. Add 1 teaspoon of palm sugar, one teaspoon of salt and half a teaspoon of MSG (optional but recomended) and topped up with vinegar.

Garnish

Thinly sliced green onions, and red and green jalapenos julienned.
    1/2 cup hard tofu, cubed.

Method

Heat about 3 cups of peanut oil until very hot (preferably smoking), then while it is heating, crush the noodles in a large plastic bag. Drop the noodles, a small quantity at a time, into the hot oil. They immediately puff up and turn golden brown. Remove at once with a slotted spoon, or a wire strainer. When all the noodles have been cooked and set aside to drain on kitchen paper, drizzle the egg into the oil to form a ribbon of cooked egg, then take it from the oil and chop it up. Finally deep fry the pieces of tofu until golden brown and set aside.

Now pour off and reserve all but a little of the oil, and stir fry the garlic pickle and shallots. Next stir fry the pork until the fat is firm and the meat cooked to your taste. Stir fry the shrimp briefly until they turn pink. Mix the cooked ingredients, except the tofu, and transfer to a serving platter. Combine the ingredients of the sauce, and place it in a small bowl. Ladle it over the food as required (if you do it too early the noodles will go soggy).

Garnish the dish with the green onions, jalapeno peppers and cooked tofu.

Well now i'm hungry.

~Histrionica~

postcoital's Avatar Curiously Strong Altoid

anything with anal, assfuck, inbred, assfucktism, fucktardism or flowers..
    and bloodfucking mormons.. I swear alot on my LJ :\

Quote Originally Posted by postcoital
    anything with anal, assfuck, inbred, assfucktism, fucktardism or flowers
    How about the Anal retentive, inbred , assfucking Flowers?

Same place but I have been just about everywhere inbetween

YOU FUCKING FUCKER FUCKFACEMOTHERFUCKERDIE! GRRRRRRRRR.....honest i am calm nice person

Quote Originally Posted by CPRB
    YOU FUCKING FUCKER FUCKFACEMOTHERFUCKERDIE! GRRRRRRRRR.....honest i am calm nice person

postcoital's Avatar Curiously Strong Altoid

Flowers are gay. I happen to rant alot about homosexual hippies, lately

Quote Originally Posted by postcoital
    Flowers are gay. I happen to rant alot about homosexual hippies, lately
    I meant it as the plant though.

Seems kind of funny to imagine that in that way.

I really love the word twat too. But it must be pronounced the way the Brits do - like rhyming with fat.

If you want to have fun with British cursing(WARNING: Not safe for work or kids)...

Clicky.

~Histrionica~

Mother Superior

You ingrate son of a bitch! or Just Fuck off! It is fun to go off on people in Spanish tho, hehe. Pinche Putas!

hewhoisagod's Avatar Captain Obvious

One of the things I learned from my dad........... When he worked on cars he used to scream and cuss at them, I think to try to make them work, but his line was always...... Fuck Me With A Chainsaw.

Mother Superior

Quote Originally Posted by hewhoisagod
    One of the things I learned from my dad........... When he worked on cars he used to scream and cuss at them, I think to try to make them work, but his line was always...... Fuck Me With A Chainsaw.
    I have heard that one before Have you heard: Fuck me running.. ? That one is even a bit much for me. This guy at my old job used to say "you screwed the pooch" anytime someone fucked up, thought that was odd.

"Fuck me gently with a chainsaw" was always a choice phrase, courtesy of Heathers.
    Postcoital~~ Don't blame you for ranting about homo-hippies. I live in freaking California,they're everywhere! Luckily I only make out to their natural habitats like twice a month, and I avoid the beaches here for that very reason. Went once, more hemp shirts and birkenstocks then I could handle on a good day, and I used to be a hippie, (bad phase, bad parents, no questions)
    K

"Slit" is one of my favorites due to its ability to be disguised as a non-cuss word

Quote Originally Posted by SUSIEQ502
    "Slit" is one of my favorites due to its ability to be disguised as a non-cuss word
    Slit is a great word. The Brits have some great words for it too. That link i have in a previous post has words like "gash" and "minge".

~Histrionica~

+ Reply to Thread