Okay guys I'm in quite a pickle and Delta has me just a little upset. Earlier this year I planned to take my rottweiler Nova with me home to The Bahamas for a whole month of fun and sun in my home-town and some training with Dwight Higgins of Caribbean K9.

Here comes the problem my 3 flights slimed down to two and so I immediately (as of this morning) called Delta to change the baggage reservation to my new flights I
am very upset as to leave her here would mean a kennel at 16 a day. My friend who is watching my other dog shelby has a bad knee and Nova at 83 lbs is simply too much for her to handle.so Nova could still come with me. Only to find out that "oh ma'am you date falls in our winter embargo and you will have to ship using out cargo service" I whined i complained, there is not 'winter' embargo on their website only summer and I had her booked before. They said "oh well she shouldn't have been"

So now friends I am stuck having to ship her via cargo if I want her to come with me. It's 300 from savannah to the Bahamas and 300 again to have her go back again. Please Please help me out. i could afford the 200 it would have been before in baggage but 600 all together is way out of my range! It would be lovely to get the full 600 but I'm setting the minimum at 400 as I can afford the other 200 that would be needed.

I am very upset as to leave her here would mean a kennel at 16 a day. My friend who is watching my other dog shelby has a bad knee and Nova at 83 lbs is simply too much for her to handle.

I would like to also pose a question...why? Isn't the issue with cargo being it's usually TOO warm. And again i point out the LACK of listing of a winter embargo on their restrictions on the web.

To donate to my "I Hate Delta but still want to take my dog home fund" visit:
https://www.fundable.com/groupaction...007-10-22.8640