+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Introduction...

Default Introduction...

Finaly a word from me....

I'm originaly serb (from bosnia), born in Germany... lived on many places such as Prague-Czekoslovakia, Germany- Konstanz, Belgrade-Serbia, Bosnia - Banjaluka etc...

Blah blah.... during my life (21 years) I traveled trought europe (because of war ).... and now I'm stucked in Sweden/Gothenburg for a while.... trying to relase my firsth vinyl...... (on electro label)

During that period I learned about diferent cultures and nations (and sense for joy and humor that is everywhere diferent) and I see wide, somethimes more than I would like to see
    (one guy told me long time before: "It's nice to be stupid", now I understand him)

I started with listening rap like a 9 year old boy (actualy first time I responded to music is when my mom played bob marley when I was 6 months, and I just start bouncing and laughting lol)
    after I listened to rock (queen, dawid bowie, chris de burgh...)
    at age of 15 I changed to metal (sepultura, pantera, after-> r.a.t.m., public enemy... and lots of metal bands like Death, Deicide, Cannibal Corpse, Morbid Angel and of corse Laibach )
    Thanks to Prodigy I discovered electronic music in a age of 18... and started with Chemical Brothers, Daft Punk, Basement Jaxx, Josh Wink, Dave Clarke, Laurent Garnier.....

After I changed my music like my underwear.... Now I'm mixing 'round on party's 2-3 times in week
    mostly electro clash, electro, tech house, funky techno, hardstyle techno.....

So.... I'm not in god mod to write "book" wright now so I think whoever reads this will be satisfied.. if u r not, write to me

Light & Love

Default Re: Introduction...

I forgot to say....... I'm glad that I found this forum

finaly "normal" people and interesting topics..... cheers to creators

KilLAtomiK's Avatar Ceci n'est pas une pirate

Ahoy therrrrr Olix welcome aboard harrr

Gothickitty's Avatar Meow, Listen to me Purrrr

Welcome hope you like it here

Vempyrik's Avatar (Advocatus diaboli)

ello

Hula Hoop Supervisor

GreetingZzZ....dunno how this got under the radar. Quite an interesting life you've lived in your 21 years. Really curious what life was like in Bosnia for you. In the states we get pretty dramatized portriats of it.

Enjoy your stay...I'd defenitely like to hear some of your mixes.

visit my party and you will....

or wait for my webpage (god knows how much)

keiko's Avatar baker of geekery

Greetings and Welcome. I'm K. I've been told I know everything, and now that I know you I'm that much closer to the truth. I'm also a smart-ass.
    K

Mekahoel The Pandafist's Avatar Cold, wet and hungry

Hullo Hullo. I hope your days of seeing war are over. Have fun on these boards, and feel free to any punch and pie lying around.

However, if there is pie just lying around, I would be hesatent to eat it...

war is long time over..... (fact about balkan is that every 50 years there is a war, smaller or biger)
    keiko... I hope you are not just smart-ass.... good-ass will be fine to :P

+ Reply to Thread