+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2
1 2 LastLast

Thread: Man Walks In On His 8 Year Old Daughter Being Sodomized.....

Scar's Avatar Senior Member

Default Man Walks In On His 8 Year Old Daughter Being Sodomized.....

What would you do if......?

Man Walks In On His 8 Year Old Daughter Being Sodomized.....

FORT WORTH, Texas — A father sodomized his 18-year-old stepson to avenge the teenager's alleged **** of the man's 8-year-old daughter, police said.

The father, 32, turned himself into to authorities on Friday and was released from jail Saturday after posting a $17,500 bond. He faces a charge of aggravated sexual assault.

The stepson was arrested Jan. 2 and charged with suspicion of aggravated sexual assault. Police say the father caught him assaulting his daughter, and a subsequent examination at a hospital revealed the girl had been sodomized.

When the stepson was arrested, the man warned his wife not to get the teenager out of jail. She posted bond for the teen's release. When he called home Jan. 3 after getting released, the father took the call and picked him up, police said.

Instead of taking the teenager home, the Arlington man drove to an abandoned house in Fort Worth, beat his stepson with a baseball bat and sodomized him with a metal tool, police said.

I heard this story on the news last week and found the article above on NewsOfDoom.com

Do you agree with the fathers reaction?

Personally, I don't really feel against it at all. I am pretty anti-violence but if I walked in on my 8 year old being ***** by my step son I might react similarly. What would you do?

Bikerpunk's Avatar Ill-intentioned bad apple

Default Re: Man Walks In On His 8 Year Old Daughter Being Sodomized.....

Stepson, might be different. I'd be able to curtail the rage for my own family, but only just.

My PRIME concern would be the daughter in question. Rash action could fuck her up for life.

Mind you, if I EVER walked in on a stranger or friend/acquaintance/babysitter/teacher even TOUCHING either of my kids, he or she would not survive the next ten minutes, and after about 30 seconds would be praying for death.

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

I really want to tut-tut and say that vigilantism is wrong and I do think it has its dangers and should not be condoned or supported by society. I think that I personally would be capable of killing the stepson but not of torturing him like that. In that situation, there is also the issue of the psychological damage to the dad committing the act.

All that said, I can't find it in me to feel any sympathy for the stepson whatsoever. I mean, maybe if the girl were close to his age or past puberty, but she was eight. He sodomized an eight-year-old. I think it would be just fine if the stepson were taken out of the gene pool, ya know.

I really want to tut-tut and say that vigilantism is wrong and I do think it has its dangers and should not be condoned or supported by society. I think that I personally would be capable of killing the stepson but not of torturing him like that. In that situation, there is also the issue of the psychological damage to the dad committing the act.

All that said, I can't find it in me to feel any sympathy for the stepson whatsoever. I mean, maybe if the girl were close to his age or past puberty, but she was eight. He sodomized an eight-year-old. I think it would be just fine if the stepson were taken out of the gene pool, ya know.
    It wouldn't be about sympathy.

She'd have some kind of sympathy for her brother. I'd be loath to kill him, just as I'd be loath to blow away her pet rabbit in front of her eyes with a shotgun cause it bit her.

Vigilanteism is the only true justice. Ask Nicole Brown Simpson's family.

I think the girl is gonna be fucked up from it no matter what. I have heard that one of the worst parts (as if they ALL aren't bad) about being ***** is the inability to say no.... being totally without control, and never being able to feel like justice is served. I can imagine that although this little girl is gonna be screwed up from the whole thing, there will be some part of her adult mind that says "well at least he got what he deserved". Can you imagine if the family had just taken him back in the house and acted as though some counseling could cure the trauma? The step-son pretty much destroyed her chance to have a normal healthy adult sexuality I have never known anyone who was molested/ sexually abused who ever got over it. Not to stereotype, but my experience from speaking to woman who have had such occurances (sp?) is that it scars them for life.... How do you punish someone for potentially fucking up the rest of a kid's life?

Quote Originally Posted by Bikerpunk
    It wouldn't be about sympathy.

She'd have some kind of sympathy for her brother. I'd be loath to kill him, just as I'd be loath to blow away her pet rabbit in front of her eyes with a shotgun cause it bit her.

Vigilanteism is the only true justice. Ask Nicole Brown Simpson's family.
    He's a stepbrother, so she might not even have known him that long. I think shooting him in front of her would be inappropriate. Heck, shooting him might be inappropriate, but, if that were my kid . . .

You can't, Scar.

What's tempering my "bash the fucking kid's head in with a cinder block" is the fact that I recently had the misfortune to finally go out with what was probably the biggest love of my life (next to my ex), a relationship 20 some odd years in the making.

She'd been abused, sodomically, by her grandfather. And the biggest emotion she felt about it, aside from the fuckedupness, is the conflict between what she should feel (rage) and the love she felt for him as a person otherwise.

That gave me pause.

Of course, she ended up using me for a weekend or two and then discarding me like almost nothing, a pattern many abused people use.... which for the record was my final relationship.

Mr Karl's Avatar Senior Member

he would've been buried to deep to have been arrested in the first place

You can't, Scar.

What's tempering my "bash the fucking kid's head in with a cinder block" is the fact that I recently had the misfortune to finally go out with what was probably the biggest love of my life (next to my ex), a relationship 20 some odd years in the making.

She'd been abused, sodomically, by her grandfather. And the biggest emotion she felt about it, aside from the fuckedupness, is the conflict between what she should feel (rage) and the love she felt for him as a person otherwise.

That gave me pause.

Of course, she ended up using me for a weekend or two and then discarding me like almost nothing, a pattern many abused people use.... which for the record was my final relationship.

no fun, I don't know the whole story but it sure does seem like if she was one of the love's of your life she shouda stuck around for a third date

I feel torn between vigilantism and common sense--as in going through the proper channels for punishment.

AND, speaking as someone who has been through not feeling adequetely protected by a parent--who is supposed to aid, support, heal, nurture and protect rather than shrugging their shoulders and walking away--I have serious issues with the mother who posted bail!

Did her precious boy tell her it was a set up? That step daddy dearest hated him and was lying? And, after the irrefutable evidence of phsical damage to the little girl was proven did he say that it was actually step daddy who did it and tried to finger him for it? Or was it a simple case of the little girl being too flirtatious and seductive and asking for it?

That woman needs to turn in her Mother Card.

evilstonermonkey's Avatar Please don't run away...
    New Kiwiland, subtle rulers of all the world.

if something happened to my nephew, the person responsible would be buried in concrete before i turned myself in. god knows what it would be like if something happened to my own spawn (if i had one). i dont believe in vigilanteism, but your stepson (who, presumably, is a person you trust and have welcomed into your house) ***** your 8 year old daughter? you arent really worrying about morals or repercussions for the next few hours, huh?

SyntheticShock's Avatar ...

Maybe the step-son should just go to prison for life and get ***** and heavily ass-pounded every single day so he never sits right, gets a ripped anus and has sever bowel and intenstine problems, that will give him major discomfort for the rest of his exsistance. Maybe then he will be reminded that what he did was wrong. Unless, he likes it like that. I think the boy should also go into therapy. Same with the poor girl.

But honestly, if I had walked in on that, how could anyone be calm in that situation. I would go crazy and not really be thinking of the consequences to my actions. I certainly wouldn't kill him though, even if I wanted the person dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Scar
    no fun, I don't know the whole story but it sure does seem like if she was one of the love's of your life she shouda stuck around for a third date
    There's a 21 year backstory on this one, Scar. I'll tell you in person if we ever meet.

TheDeathKnight's Avatar Senior Member

The main reason many people do things like the stepson did, is because they never learned to empathize with other people. To understand that if someone else is hurting, or sad, that it's the same thing as when you feel pain, or sadness, etc. Parents who do not teach their kids to understand what other people feel, end up with kids like this. That's why I totally understand what the father did. He's teaching that kid a lesson. A lesson he should have learned a long fucking time ago. He should have been spanked and punished the first time he did something where he did not take another kid's feelings into account. But they waited too long. But hey, better late than never. Now if he ever considers doing something like that again, he will remember what it felt like, and if nothing else will realize that other people don't take kindly to that kind of behavior...

xxxnecklacexxx's Avatar Member

Personal experience of seeing the damage of innocence lost, and also being a survivor, I would not hesitate to attempt murder.. I wont go to great details of who and when but I will tell you that the person who did something to one of my children had a hard time escaping me and jumped out of a two story building because he was in fear of his life as I beat the hell out of him and tried to stab him with a knife I retrieved from the kitchen, I did call the police, but they took to long and I was out of my mind with anger and righteous indignation for this teen that had been through hell and back... so yes I would have done a similar thing, and as it so happens I was never brought up on charges, ever, and one officer actually gave me a hug and whispered if it had been him he would have probably done the same thing.

An 18 year old who sodomizes an 8 year old needs to be taken out of the gene pool, stat.

If that were my daughter, I'd have gelded him at the VERY least.

VoltaireBlue's Avatar just is

the stepson wouldn't be alive if that was my daughter.

ForrestBlack's Avatar Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by VoltaireBlue
    the stepson wouldn't be alive if that was my daughter.
    Indeed. I'm thinking death by belt sander, starting at the feet and working up from there, maybe tourniquet the legs just so he didn't accidentally bleed to death too early.

Quote Originally Posted by ForrestBlack
    Indeed. I'm thinking death by belt sander, starting at the feet and working up from there, maybe tourniquet the legs just so he didn't accidentally bleed to death too early.

uh....don't forget to put a tarp down first for that

Quote Originally Posted by xxxnecklacexxx
    Personal experience of seeing the damage of innocence lost, and also being a survivor, I would not hesitate to attempt murder.. I wont go to great details of who and when but I will tell you that the person who did something to one of my children had a hard time escaping me and jumped out of a two story building because he was in fear of his life as I beat the hell out of him and tried to stab him with a knife I retrieved from the kitchen, I did call the police, but they took to long and I was out of my mind with anger and righteous indignation for this teen that had been through hell and back... so yes I would have done a similar thing, and as it so happens I was never brought up on charges, ever, and one officer actually gave me a hug and whispered if it had been him he would have probably done the same thing.

***chills*** you go girl

See a lot of people are talking about revenge, and that is a normal reaction. Most people however would shoot the guy, stab him or beat him to death. As angry as I am sure Forrest would be it is not that easy to take a belt sander to another human being, especially if you were raised not to do that sort of thing.

And that is what squibs me out about this story, beside of course the chance the kid could be innocent. Assuming the kid is guilty, dad going at him with a baseball bat seems expected. Sodomizing him with a tool may sound like poetic justice, but most people would not be able to. Whether it is with the step son or the father, something else is going on here. I would not be surprised to find out the father has a history of violence.

Of course, since the victim was an accused child molester, it is likely to go easier on the dad.

Quote Originally Posted by Cafe_Post_Mortem

And that is what squibs me out about this story, beside of course the chance the kid could be innocent. Assuming the kid is guilty, dad going at him with a baseball bat seems expected. Sodomizing him with a tool may sound like poetic justice, but most people would not be able to.
    The dad walked in on him. In the eyes of the court, innocent until proven guilty may apply, but I think the father is pretty damned certain.

...and I am perfectly capable of doing any horrible thing I set my mind to. I'd vote for waterboarding, though, over the sander.

theUnclean's Avatar former corporate whore

Ok, I completely disagree with the use of vigilantism. The father extracted justice. Justice in a way the our legal system will not. Justice similar to what you would expect from civilized nations a few hundred years ago, and possibly some not so civilized ones nowadays.

The father committed and act that is purely justified; tho light IMHO. I have two little girls and raised 9 kids before them. This is justice.

now that I've had a couple days to think about this, I actually disagree with the fathers reaction....that's really fucked up, I mean really, beat a guy and then what?, pull down his pants and shove something up his ass? and now he'll end up in jail seperated from his daughter who lives in a world where shit like that happens. kinda sounds like an ego thing to me..........nah, in a case like that your allowed to erase that person from the planet, but you do it quick and clean so noone will know about it but you.
    but making a sick fuck statement like that shows your not really too much better.

ForrestBlack's Avatar Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Karl
    now that I've had a couple days to think about this, I actually disagree with the fathers reaction....that's really fucked up, I mean really, beat a guy and then what?, pull down his pants and shove something up his ass? and now he'll end up in jail seperated from his daughter who lives in a world where shit like that happens. kinda sounds like an ego thing to me..........nah, in a case like that your allowed to erase that person from the planet, but you do it quick and clean so noone will know about it but you.
    but making a sick fuck statement like that shows your not really too much better.

It also leads one to wonder what influenced the boy to do what he did.

actually that's one of the few things in this world I don't really want to know, to know that stuff like that is is enough. I don't believe that people like that can be 'fixed' or even punished in a way that will 'fix' them. you just have to eliminate them. period

Quote Originally Posted by inox
    The dad walked in on him. In the eyes of the court, innocent until proven guilty may apply, but I think the father is pretty damned certain.

...and I am perfectly capable of doing any horrible thing I set my mind to. I'd vote for waterboarding, though, over the sander.

Again, the dad says he walked in on the boy. While it is likely the whole reason for the courts is to make sure. What if the dad lied? Why did the mom bail the son out? Why did the courts release him to the home with his alleged victim? Why did the son get in the car if the step dad, who walked in on the alleged ****, picked him up? There are a lot of unanswered questions, but this was not heat of passion, kill the guy who hurt my kid stuff. This well well thought out and premeditated revenge.

As far as what people are capable of, you never really know until you do it.

Baby_Switchblade's Avatar Candy Perfume Girl

Christ, if it had been my daughter, stepson or not, I'd have probably gone to measures equally extreme to get the bastard back. Maybe not the sodomy with tools, but I'd have beaten him to a pulp for sure.
    I can totally understand the father's rage and his actions.

theUnclean's Avatar former corporate whore

I could not even remotely imagine not taking justice right at the moment you find out, or in this case, catch the mother fukr.
    I seriously think I would have gone all ape shit after dragging the sick fuk into another room. Plus, that would give a huge opening for temporary insanity.

'Sorry judge and jury, but I went all JtHM on his ass and really wish I had let him live so that I could torture him in the basement for at least a few more days'.

Cafe, your right. Unless you've been tested, you just don't know. How much can you take? How far will you go?

I have a feeling it might temper it somewhat to HEAR FROM SOMEONE ***** BY A FAMILY MEMBER that beating NINE COLORS OF FUCK out of her relative would have scarred her further.

It did me.

Again, the dad says he walked in on the boy. While it is likely the whole reason for the courts is to make sure. What if the dad lied? Why did the mom bail the son out? Why did the courts release him to the home with his alleged victim? Why did the son get in the car if the step dad, who walked in on the alleged ****, picked him up? There are a lot of unanswered questions, but this was not heat of passion, kill the guy who hurt my kid stuff. This well well thought out and premeditated revenge.
    My point is that if the father walked in on the boy sodomizing the daughter, then he would be perfectly sure of the events. The whole point of this discussion is "What would you do?", and for that to have any validity, we have to put ourselves in his shoes as the situation has been described.

As far as what people are capable of, you never really know until you do it.
    Indeed.

Man thats just a dark hairy issue..... I hope I never have to face it, because I really dont know what it would bring out of me

Ace's Avatar Senior Member

I have a feeling it might temper it somewhat to HEAR FROM SOMEONE ***** BY A FAMILY MEMBER that beating NINE COLORS OF FUCK out of her relative would have scarred her further.

It did me.
    I concur. I know a girl who lives quite happily acting as if nothing happend, and if the rest of her family found out, it would destroy her life.

No, it may not be right or just, but who are you to say what would be best for her unless you've been in her position?

Bacchus88's Avatar Senior Member

the stepson now knows the pain he caused, can see twisted justice out of that. Vigilantism I disagree with, laws for these thing. Disagree with fact that those laws are not brutal enough to people that cause crime against children or women. Very public and brutal execution, send the message. Make the statement, that you are no better than animal and you will be treat as such. Bring back some of the medieval arts, we can ask the vatican on that

From a law abiding step point..I don't agree with what the father did. Throwing the kid to the prison system where "baby rapers" are the lowest of the low (the most beaten, tortured, murdered etc) would have been alot smarter.

However the protective side of me feels kinda happy that the rapist felt revenge swiftly but because he took matters into his own hands his daughter is going to be without a father for a very long time.

Also im not sure why they're calling it Aggravated sexual assault. Aggravated means he used a deadly weapon which was true.. Assault implies it was a threat.Battery implies it was actually carried out. Aggravated sexual battery would make more sense.

Either way its a serious felony and he's gonna be in jail for atleast 5-10 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Velvet-Tongue
    From a law abiding step point..I don't agree with what the father did. Throwing the kid to the prison system where "baby rapers" are the lowest of the low (the most beaten, tortured, murdered etc) would have been alot smarter.

However the protective side of me feels kinda happy that the rapist felt revenge swiftly but because he took matters into his own hands his daughter is going to be without a father for a very long time.

Also im not sure why they're calling it Aggravated sexual assault. Aggravated means he used a deadly weapon which was true.. Assault implies it was a threat.Battery implies it was actually carried out. Aggravated sexual battery would make more sense.

Either way its a serious felony and he's gonna be in jail for atleast 5-10 years.
    Good point on the semantics.

Quote Originally Posted by Velvet-Tongue
    Assault implies it was a threat.Battery implies it was actually carried out. Aggravated sexual battery would make more sense.
    At common law, you are correct. However, some states (such as MD) have merged the offenses, so an assault charge is the result of a physical attack as well.

Thank you for helping me figure that out inox : )

Creepshow's Avatar i'll skin you alive.

id beat the fucker, too!
    probably kill him or disfigure/scar him for the rest of his pitiful worthless life.
    thats fucked up.

a_small_death's Avatar The ugliest dj on earth

This is why I would go for justifiable homicide. The fuck wouldn't last the 30 minute reminder I would have in mind for the child molesting mother fucker not to be such a fucking worthless tool. Then again, I also think it should be mandatory a fuck like that should have their chopped off and shoved up their ass with a rusty spork. I digress. Stepson should only be so lucky he is alive.

+ Reply to Thread