+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Need a Gut Laugh?

Hula Hoop Supervisor

Default Need a Gut Laugh?

The Rebellion

Now I'll happily admit in H.S. YEARS before the Columbine Shooting I wanted to kill off my High School. I had my lil map and "dream" weaponry all picked out. But like many I never acted on it cause in the end it's H.S. and they weren't worth the bullets.

I totally understood with WHY Columbine happened but I never agreed with the act or the two fuckheads who carried it out. To me they are cowards in the worst way...they allowed their alienation and hatred to take them over and in the end became no better than those who made their lives a living hell. They were also a bad joke with much of their problem stemming from their own weaknesses and naive vision of the world.

For ANYONE to find any depth in the rants of those murderous losers is hilarious but not entirely new given that copycats and would be teen mass murderers have taken to makeing them heroic and entirely justified in their actions.

This is just a simple case of oppotunism though and insane exploitation. Kinda sick really that the weak are made to look so strong...

I mean come on...tons of us went through the same shit those two did and rose above it, all they did was give into it and show how pathetic they were by killing people WEAKER than they were. I'll be honest in saying I have no sympathy for them and to see ANYTHING that would try to justify such actions or them as individuals earns my ire.

Gothickitty's Avatar Meow, Listen to me Purrrr

Default Re: Need a Gut Laugh?

I want the High school shooting tour tshirt
    http://www.tshirthell.com/shirts/tshirt.php?sku=a03

Vempyrik's Avatar (Advocatus diaboli)

sadly i almost did this i was arrested before anything and they claimed i was on a LSD tripp

Belladonna's Avatar Senior Member

tequila, it's true what you say. i went through some messed up crap in school but they were'nt worth my pain. i let it go and went on.
    everyone seems strong with a gun in thier hand. but i think it takes more to walk away than to shoot someone.

Morgue1313's Avatar Senior Member

When its happening its hard to believe High School ever ends, but really thats such a short time in our lives. It ends then we get through into the real world where things are much worse. I went through a lot of shit too, untill I found a private school that saved my life.

In High School if I had a problem with some one I would just beat the shit outa them....I never used guns, knives or explosives......I used my fists to deal with the person at hand...

Why is it that kids are growing up and doing shit like this...Are they sissys and have to use guns or are they too lazy,,,Maybe they are scared of a good old ass beating..I dont know..

I wouldnt want to get in a fist fight now days...I would be affraid that if I beat the person up and won the fight that a few days later the same person would be after me with a gun..Never worried about this when I was growing up..If you won a fight you won...If you lost. You left that person alone cuz they were meaner than you were.
    Now it comes down to who has the biggest knife or best shot with a gun...

playing to much games.....

+ Reply to Thread