+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Most Hated Insultie type thingies

Mekahoel The Pandafist's Avatar Cold, wet and hungry

Default Most Hated Insultie type thingies

What is your most hated insult someone has thrown at you, and the one you love the most? Example: Most hated cuz unorigional: "Is it Halloween already?" Fave Insult I sling like monkey: "You greasy, green, dirty rotten, yellow caking, crunchy, munchy cum bubble." See? Easy.

As extra bonus, I will give to you (treasure it, feind!) the most origional used against me: "Is there gonna be an orgy at that funeral, Mister Alexie?"

keiko's Avatar baker of geekery

Default Re: Most Hated Insultie type thingies

If any one ever calls me this so help me gods above and below!
    When I was in Jr High I was working on all the many accents i can now duplicate perfectly. At that point the only one I had down, well ones, were british accents.I nresponse several of my uneducated fellow classmates started calling me "Biscuit". At first I didn't mind so much but it got to be terribly annoying after the next five years of it.
    And always there was the "Get dressed in the dark this morning dearie?" (yes, but what's it to you? I still look better than you do!)
    K

Gothickitty's Avatar Meow, Listen to me Purrrr

I can stand it when anyone makes fun of my weight. But I do the hey I didn't know it was halloween.

Sceptic_Messiah's Avatar Senior Member

stupid people calling shouting goth because i dont wear tracksuits and walk around with my hands down my pants like normal people in England.........and whats all the biscuit talk about :S:S i dont get it :|

Vempyrik's Avatar (Advocatus diaboli)

Quote Originally Posted by Gothickitty
    I can stand it when anyone makes fun of my weight. But I do the hey I didn't know it was halloween.
    its always halloween here

Quote Originally Posted by Sceptic_Messiah
    stupid people calling shouting goth because i dont wear tracksuits and walk around with my hands down my pants like normal people in England.........and whats all the biscuit talk about :S:S i dont get it :|
    You'll have to forgive my uneducated country men, but to them Tea and Biscuits are the epitome of British culture. So when I would adjust my speech pattern after that of the average British actor they thought they were being witty by calling me Biscuit. It was really quite annoying. and eventually downright infuriatng. I despise any one being given and "insulting" nickname for trying to manipulate their own speaking pattern to mimic another's for artisitic reasons. But then the people in the town I grew up in wouldn't know art if it bludgeond them with a twinkie.
    K

Sceptic_Messiah's Avatar Senior Member

hehe sorry i forgot it's cookie over there....tea and biscuits pretty much are the epitone of british culture....oh and bad weather, i think most of England is the same with art work as well

I was never really picked on...I have been a rather big boy my whole life so usually everyone assumed I was this Big Mean Person..So I didnt get picked on a lot..and when I did I ended it with a quickness (Thanx Uncle Ray for the boxing lessons). The only thing that I have ever had said to me that just pushed me over the edge and made me snap on the person.

My family is not one that comes from a lot of money. But we arent exactaly dirt poor either..We worked for every dime we have. And someone (I dont remember the Exact words) was saying something about how I was spoiled and anyone whose family had everything handed to them could live like we did...

It doesnt sound like much but I am a person with a lot of dignity and pride because I have worked so hard my whole life. And to have some little rich prick like him say that...It took 5 people to drag me off him..

Hula Hoop Supervisor

Quote Originally Posted by keiko
    If any one ever calls me this so help me gods above and below!

K
    Well..you KNOW I have to do that now at least once...

I never really had insults like that thrown at me but I was insulted by the behaviour from other people gorowing up. Either I was ignored a lot or I was stuck around total idiots...I mean REAL idiots though. The kind of people that when you gorw up you never want to be around cause they can barely take care of themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Gothickitty
    You 'can' or you 'can't'?
    You don't look that heavy at all P..

Quote Originally Posted by Tequila Zaire
    Well..you KNOW I have to do that now at least once...
    I really wouldn't suggest it, dearie. In the words of the Great Skeeve, "I'm pretty sure going around insulting magicians is not condusive to a long and healthy lifestyle."
    K

Hula Hoop Supervisor

Quote Originally Posted by keiko
    I really wouldn't suggest it, dearie. In the words of the Great Skeeve, "I'm pretty sure going around insulting magicians is not condusive to a long and healthy lifestyle."
    K
    Yes but I so enjoy tempting death...

I forgot how is it to be insulted.....
    Yeah... I fell insulted by stupid people.... by knowing that we live on same planet..... and by my self, when I keep repeating same misstakes without learning from them

Quote Originally Posted by OliX
    I forgot how is it to be insulted.....
    Yeah... I fell insulted by stupid people.... by knowing that we live on same planet..... and by my self, when I keep repeating same misstakes without learning from them
    stupid people amuse me at times...

Quote Originally Posted by Vempyrik
    stupid people amuse me at times...
    they only do a minority of the time..the other times..I get tempted to say/do ugly things..P.

Quote Originally Posted by pedar
    they only do a minority of the time..the other times..I get tempted to say/do ugly things..P.
    its okay i think they understand

Quote Originally Posted by pedar
    You 'can' or you 'can't'?
    You don't look that heavy at all P..
    i think she means "Can't"

Mother Superior

My only rule is, If you are going to look at me, stare at me, at least tell me why mother fucker. I love staring back, they look away pretty fucking fast then.

+ Reply to Thread