+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Help with my Car!!!

Default Help with my Car!!!

Ok for the ones who havent seen it this is my car....
    I have some extra money and I am wanting to do some more customizing on it...

What should I do...
    Shave the doorhandles off...
    Put some new wheels on it...
    Do some flames or Tribal graphic on the side...
    Re-Chrome the Bumpers and some of the engine parts...
    Redo the Underside of the car making it a little more presentable...

If you can sugest anything else..I am open for ideas...

Vempyrik's Avatar (Advocatus diaboli)

Default Re: Help with my Car!!!

since its a fucking oldskool looking pimp mobile i think tribal/flames might be a lil extreme... i say maybe some 20 inch rims shave the handles, anantenda, and gas tank... make the gas tank in the truck or so... make the truck full of amps and speakers lower it and paint it black with red tinting

Quote Originally Posted by Vempyrik
    since its a fucking oldskool looking pimp mobile i think tribal/flames might be a lil extreme... i say maybe some 20 inch rims shave the handles, anantenda, and gas tank... make the gas tank in the truck or so... make the truck full of amps and speakers lower it and paint it black with red tinting
    Thats cool...I have lowered it..It has airbags on it...Notice the 3rd pic..
    Not going to Tint the windows..Told my self that the first day I bought it....
    These are old pics...It was keyed a month ago and now the top is black and not tan...
    I have thought about taking the antana away though..

The trunk will be full of speakers and amps...But It will cost WAAAAAY more than I have right now...I plan on doing a fully Fiberglassed enclosure in the trunk...I have estimated that the Stereo I want in it will cost around 12K....Thats a rough estimation....

20s is what I have been looking at...Jesse James wheels.. 38calliber design.. www.jessejameswheels.com
    thanx for your input

Quote Originally Posted by -=Asmodeus=-
    Thats cool...I have lowered it..It has airbags on it...Notice the 3rd pic..
    Not going to Tint the windows..Told my self that the first day I bought it....
    These are old pics...It was keyed a month ago and now the top is black and not tan...
    I have thought about taking the antana away though..

The trunk will be full of speakers and amps...But It will cost WAAAAAY more than I have right now...I plan on doing a fully Fiberglassed enclosure in the trunk...I have estimated that the Stereo I want in it will cost around 12K....Thats a rough estimation....

20s is what I have been looking at...Jesse James wheels.. 38calliber design.. www.jessejameswheels.com
    thanx for your input
    me myself i am more into compact/import cars and customizing those.. oldskool cars is so much more less you can do... and i am not really into them.. only reson i would get a old car would be to fucking but a v12 and drag the son of a bitch

Gothickitty's Avatar Meow, Listen to me Purrrr

Very nice car...... I don't know enough about cars to suggest anything, but would love to see pics when you are done.

ForrestBlack's Avatar Administrator

Ok, I have really tacky taste in this sort of thing, so forgive me, but I think that green neon fixtures in the upper wheel wells (above the tires) would be really cool, if there is still any room there. It wouldn't be exactly like the undercarrage 'float motion' effect, but more of a green glow around the wheels. That would set the rims off well at night too.

Quote Originally Posted by ForrestBlack
    Ok, I have really tacky taste in this sort of thing, so forgive me, but I think that green neon fixtures in the upper wheel wells (above the tires) would be really cool, if there is still any room there. It wouldn't be exactly like the undercarrage 'float motion' effect, but more of a green glow around the wheels. That would set the rims off well at night too.
    actually that sounds really cool i dunno about green but the idea is great

Quote Originally Posted by Vempyrik
    me myself i am more into compact/import cars and customizing those.. oldskool cars is so much more less you can do... and i am not really into them.. only reson i would get a old car would be to fucking but a v12 and drag the son of a bitch

You would have loved the car I totaled before I bought the Lincoln...
    I had a Blue 1991 Nissan 300ZX TT.....
    BLITZ I-D boost controller
    BLITZ blow off valves
    BLITZ SUS intake
    GReddy Exhaust
    Full stainless steel downpipes
    Jim Wolf Technology ECU
    HKS Twin Turbo ignition amplifier
    HKS Turbo Timer
    Stillen Intercoolers
    Unorthodox Racing underdrive pulley
    Centerforce Dual Friction clutch

these are the mods I can remember....I got this car in 1998...Me and some gear head friends started messing with it...I had it Dynoed at 450 HP at the wheels...

2yrs ago I was going to a friends house in Alabama and some drunk driver ran me off the road...I was runnin 90mph and totaled the car...I salvaged some of the motor and tranny..Sold them and bought the lincoln...I miss the Import scene...It was DAMN quick...But the classics have always called to me...I get more looks in the Lincoln than I ever got in the Z...Maybe I was goin to fast in the Z to see them lookin...But I wouldnt trade the Lincoln for anything..

Quote Originally Posted by ForrestBlack
    That would set the wheels off when I get some...But take my word..There is NO room anywhere under the car..I had to modify the Oilpan and the Exhaust system just so It wouldnt rub...
    I would love to put something under it ...But it just wont go...

ForrestBlack's Avatar Administrator

That would set the wheels off when I get some...But take my word..There is NO room anywhere under the car..I had to modify the Oilpan and the Exhaust system just so It wouldnt rub...
    I would love to put something under it ...But it just wont go...
    Yeah, I figure there is no room under, but I wasn't sure if there was room above the tires, inside the wells. They would probably just get too dirty or broken by gravel there anyway.

KilLAtomiK's Avatar Ceci n'est pas une pirate

if i were you id go with a 13 in rim to give it the old school look like so

in my opinion, on an old car like yours 13 in rims look better than 20 in rims. but im just old fashioned

SomethingSelfrighteous's Avatar Dancing Jesus Figurine

i suggest wood panelling

toodles
    the chris

You would have loved the car I totaled before I bought the Lincoln...
    I had a Blue 1991 Nissan 300ZX TT.....
    BLITZ I-D boost controller
    BLITZ blow off valves
    BLITZ SUS intake
    GReddy Exhaust
    Full stainless steel downpipes
    Jim Wolf Technology ECU
    HKS Twin Turbo ignition amplifier
    HKS Turbo Timer
    Stillen Intercoolers
    Unorthodox Racing underdrive pulley
    Centerforce Dual Friction clutch

these are the mods I can remember....I got this car in 1998...Me and some gear head friends started messing with it...I had it Dynoed at 450 HP at the wheels...

2yrs ago I was going to a friends house in Alabama and some drunk driver ran me off the road...I was runnin 90mph and totaled the car...I salvaged some of the motor and tranny..Sold them and bought the lincoln...I miss the Import scene...It was DAMN quick...But the classics have always called to me...I get more looks in the Lincoln than I ever got in the Z...Maybe I was goin to fast in the Z to see them lookin...But I wouldnt trade the Lincoln for anything..
    i woulda killed the fucking drunk

i am more into the "Drift" scene... i want me a 240SX or a toyota chaser

How about some spinners?

Quote Originally Posted by Gothickitty
    How about some spinners?
    thats the gayest thing ever... waste of fucking 4-5K

corachaos's Avatar Dorky Girl

Wow....nice car.

My vote is for ground effects, wheels that look like knife blades, and jack up the back.

Pretty.

Quote Originally Posted by corachaos
    Wow....nice car.

My vote is for ground effects, wheels that look like knife blades, and jack up the back.

Pretty.
    ground effects.. as ground effects neon lights?

Last night while driving my taxi I saw this truck that had a skull with lit up red eyes by the bumper. It was awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Gothickitty
    Last night while driving my taxi I saw this truck that had a skull with lit up red eyes by the bumper. It was awesome.
    skull as the grill and 2 extra red headlights for eyes???

new rims and a blower....that would kickass....i have a 78' datsun 280Z turbo w/
    T3/4 turbo,npr front mount intercooler,greddy boost controller, 3 in. exhaust and inake piping, 560cc injector, Msd electronic ignotion,88' 300zx lsd, on 15 with 9 in. wide Z rated tires.....add that up with an Hks blow off valve and u have me....beqating 5the shit out of everything i encounter but the damn bastard's GTR skyline

+ Reply to Thread