+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: Whoa... this guy is pretty hardcore

Weblogger
    Born in London, bred in Yorkshire, laid in Dublin.

Default Re: Whoa... this guy is pretty hardcore

Quote Originally Posted by karyn
    and that is exactly why an individual can't make a law. what is obvious and reasonable to one person is not obvious and reasonable or even correct to another. so we have bodies of law to decide what rules people are supposed to live by. we do not have every individual trying to enforce his view of what should be law on everyone else.
    Right. If one person could make the law that would be a dictatorship, and that is what was in Iraq but isn't so in the US.

Weblogger

Quote Originally Posted by 23*
    I get a little feeling when I see children that are missing their arms and/or legs......just a feeling... and you can bet your ass its not just me.
    Now you are suggesting that the people who manufactured the landmines are war criminals too? Because, the US has not laid any landmines in Iraq, or in Afghanistan, so there is no connection here to Bush or to an imaginary band of nazi skinhead punks.

Weblogger

I don't see the word stupid. Maybe you need to learn how to read.
    And what exactly did you mean when you called Karyn dull and dim witted? Did you mean that she isn't dull and dim witted?

When you call Bush a war criminal, exactly as with the sentence above, do you mean that he is not a war criminal?

Weblogger

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Karl
    OK so anyway a guy gets attacked by a cougar, thats like a big cat , oh well I lived out in the bush in BC for a stretch and you hear lots of storys like that , of course the cops probably had a problem with the fact that the hide is now a jacket that he's wearing oh well I've got bug stitches from big fish too
    Stop changing the subject, we're waiting for 23* to show if he / she's a cougar or an old person with a knife

23*'s Avatar Stranger than fiction
    Ireland With the Leprechauns and the little people.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightingale
    Stop changing the subject, we're waiting for 23* to show if he / she's a cougar or an old person with a knife
    lol

actually my girlfriend just came back from portugal. I'm so so happy. She read this thread and said
    "you are being a cunt"!!!

In retrospect, I have to agree, apologies all.....sexual frustration is over!

Merry christmas all.

23*'s Avatar Stranger than fiction
    Ireland With the Leprechauns and the little people.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightingale
    What you are saying is understood by everyone.

What you cannot seem to understand is that other people disagree with you.

This is a fact of life; there are different opinions amongst different people.

You have to learn to accept that other people have different opinions; it's part of growing up in society.
    I agree. you are right my problem has been my inacceptance of other people's views. I will come with a different approach, it is a good lesson. Now please lay off me....I'm new to message boards.

I'm sure that you will understand if I don't reply to your political statements....I really think I've said enough here

and your little dog too

lol

actually my girlfriend just came back from portugal. I'm so so happy. She read this thread and said
    "you are being a cunt"!!!

In retrospect, I have to agree, apologies all.....sexual frustration is over!

Merry christmas all.
    happy holidays to you as well. sometimes we all just need to get some right

Morning Glory's Avatar Apathetic Voter
    Campbell's (or is it Warhol's?) Primordial Soup

I understand your position 23, and it's a hard line of personal morality, that i've learned a long time ago we just can't come up with a compromise on here. there are some who believe that war, violence is justified and at times neccesary and other's who think that violence is a condition and not part of natural, that is to say unavoidavable, automatic human behavior- that people have the ability to decide for themselves what is right and wrong, and that means the choice whether to hurt other's or not to.
    and that's what it boils down to, i'd love to see peace, but you first have to come to understanding. people aren't perfect, but most of them are good at the core. and that goes for everyone i've talked to here, although we don't always agree on ideas, I don't dilsike them as people, I like them all very much. that kind of thinking is the first step to making better relationships among people that don't have to lead to violence and conflict.

+ Reply to Thread