+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Dont you hate it when...

Default Dont you hate it when...

Your College course all are completely useless for the degree you are trying to get?

I wanted a photography type degree , but they gave me courses in graphic design for some other type of stuff completely, and now I ower 20,000$ with no possible way of paying that back any time soon, and ALL the courses were COMPLETELY USELESS!!!

I owe that all to my father and grandmother, them using identity theft on me, and forcing me to goto stuff I cant use

Hula Hoop Supervisor

Default Re: Dont you hate it when...

I dunno to be honest the graphic design stuff comes in handy down the road if you plan on doing anything creative.

yeah, and it would be nice if they gave me graphic design courses, since that is my major currently, but they didnt even give me major related courses.

The Finance lady even said that most of my courses werent related to the major, but were in fact so that the school could gouge more money from me...to bad I didnt have my recorder on at that time when she said that....

Hula Hoop Supervisor

That's how college is...to make you a better student they figure 1001 other classess are worth your time. Fine in theory....murder financially.

If you know what you want to be go to a trade school or school specifically for what you want...like an art school.

EvilNun's Avatar Senior Member

You are definently artistically inclined Nova, perhaps an art school would be better for you.

+ Reply to Thread