+ Reply to Thread

Thread: In poor taste

Default In poor taste

Do any of your actions that you've recently done stand out as an example of poor taste?

Default Re: In poor taste

er ya come to think of it ,last night i kinda was posting ,and pissed MG off by my post ,,should have just not posted r thought out more of what i really wanted to say ,,,, ya im a tard at times

sorry

Cheers....

I'm a tard 90% of the time . Night, night, ...

Quote Originally Posted by Anarkey
    er ya come to think of it ,last night i kinda was posting ,and pissed MG off by my post ,,should have just not posted r thought out more of what i really wanted to say ,,,, ya im a tard at times

sorry
    nah, its just the way MG is. he's a insightful guy once ya read some of his posts. im sure he didnt mean anything by it

well once i said if i offended ya im sorry ,didnt read post till today ,
    but like i said if i knew i would say something that mite piss some one off ,i try not too ya know ,,damm er nvm

Mindgames's Avatar A guy who makes girls

Quote Originally Posted by VoldtaEngler
    im sure he didnt mean anything by it
    Indeedy. Folks who succeed in pissing me off don't usually get a reply - they just seem to stop posting. A reply means you've amused me.

as to poor taste.. I guess it depends on the perspective - is it my taste or yours? If it's yours, does sending Britney Spears a copy of Atkins count?

mG

Black Spiral Dancer's Avatar RedHead Admirer Supreme!

Poor taste, eh? Does slagging off a dj (that was openly offensive to me, my wife, my friends and Goths in general) on a internet forum post of his eulogy count? I got barred from a pub for having an opinion about the same person.

Sometimes, respect is good. I was told to show respect for the DJ because "He did a lot for the 'Rock Scene' in the North of England"!

I showed the person more respect during his life than he ever showed me or my friends (since I worked in the same building as him for his day job), so what makes people think I would want to waste any more on him, when he always said goths and punks were a waste of space, and even in a Rock night when they were supposed to play a good mix of Rock, Goth, Punk, Metal, etc, he would only play 2 or 3 tracks (mostly the Sisters of Mercy "Temple of Love", which is a good song, but when that's all a dj will play, it gets tedious!)

As someone said on another thread, Respect must be earned.

If you give it out willy nilly, then it has no value.

Mr Karl's Avatar Senior Member

well, no, at least not according to my standards

Bondage Clown's Avatar Butter up da Goat

YES I have been known to have bouts with poor taste, But i thought it was funny.

Jax's Avatar Stay Down

Im the epitomy of poor taste by actions.

Morning Glory's Avatar Apathetic Voter
    Campbell's (or is it Warhol's?) Primordial Soup

yeah, sometimes. I'm a pretty nice guy, but every once in a while I just want to drive in my car running people over and then get out with an assault weapon and start firing it off discriminatly. and I guess that translates to me being a dick online sometimes. I'd say that it's probably better than the alternative, but it might cause someone else to be inspired to do the same thing, and then it just ends up with them being hostile online too, and that just makes it no fun for anyone.

mg= mindgames or morning glory?

sheramil's Avatar Maracite Inreach program

well, yeah, but i save that sort of schtuss for alt.tasteless.

Err Morning Glory .. and after i seen that im damm glad i did say im sorry

Bedlamite

Depends, is being wayyy to blunt and opinionated under the umbrella of poor taste, or is it situational?

Quote Originally Posted by Wickedanima
    Depends, is being wayyy to blunt and opinionated under the umbrella of poor taste, or is it situational?
    I tend to be opinionated, which has gotten me in trouble more than once. Some people would say it's poor taste, but I prefer to be honest and preserve my personal integrity.

VoltaireBlue's Avatar just is

Quote Originally Posted by Wickedanima
    If it does then I am guilty as fuck 100% of the time... I also like to say really offensive things on occasion just to watch people get offended or uncomfortable.

Mistress Abigail De'Ath's Avatar Junior Member

I do it so often, it's a lifestyle!

Pull~My~Hair's Avatar makes your life seem good

i try not to be offensive, and in the land of baby and mommies its really hard....
    like tonight I had a friend over and she has an awful habit of just getting here and letting her kid do whatever he wants, her baby was punching mine in the face with keys and I WATCHED her look over and see what was happening then look away...I mean what the fuck do you do? You cant discipline someone elses kid, but just moving Kaden away from her son doesnt help because he follows him to beat up on him, and she reenforces him by letting him do it...so finally tonight I just started treating him like I treat Kaden, if she doesnt want to watch him, I will...I think it pissed her off..But I cant just sit and watch this kid beat mine up, everytime he comes over kaden ends up bruised or bleeding, and Im really sick of it....Although when she comes over it makes me realize how well behaved my baby is in comparison....anyhow, thats my bitch for the night
    I dont know that what I did was poor taste..but umm not watching your kid is poor taste.

Man that suxz ,what would have happin tho if your child was struck in the eye with those keys ,think about that ,then what you would have said to the child's mother ,poor taste .. no.
    Defending your child is what a mother does ,im sure she'd be defend her child's actions with "but there just playing ",one beating the shit out of another isn't playin .

The child has aggression issues and doesn't know how too play with other kids ,or the mother just plain doesn't care imo..
    At least your raising your's the best ya can with out having aggression type problems..

Ask her if she think's her child is being just a bit rough in playing with other's ,or if he does it too all the kids hes around .

just my 2 cents..

Bedlamite

Quote Originally Posted by Black Spiral Dancer
    I tend to be opinionated, which has gotten me in trouble more than once. Some people would say it's poor taste, but I prefer to be honest and preserve my personal integrity.
    I would like to think that as well, but I think its a point of view thing. At least I'm honest, if nothing else!!! ( ^_^ )

Quote Originally Posted by VoltaireBlue
    If it does then I am guilty as fuck 100% of the time... I also like to say really offensive things on occasion just to watch people get offended or uncomfortable.
    Yeah, but you're super cute, and that makes a big difference!!

sheramil's Avatar Maracite Inreach program

Quote Originally Posted by Pull~My~Hair
    like tonight I had a friend over and she has an awful habit of just getting here and letting her kid do whatever he wants, her baby was punching mine in the face with keys and I WATCHED her look over and see what was happening then look away...I mean what the fuck do you do?

cough syrup, to slow the little so-and-so down.

then a couple of squares of rich, dark chocolate. to give your friend something to look forward to.

if that's too cruel for you then wait until the kid is doing something you don't want it to do, lean down close and SCREAM, really SHRIEK in its face - "HEY!". just a short, sharp shock. if your friend questions you, then do it to her as well. you don't really need friends like that.

+ Reply to Thread