+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Well, I'm off!

Black Spiral Dancer's Avatar RedHead Admirer Supreme!

Default Well, I'm off!

This will probably be the last post from me until about Tuesday, since we won't have any access to the Net in Whitby. You guys take care, stayexactly as you are and save some good funny pictures for me.

Default Re: Well, I'm off!

Take a huge amount of pictures please! and, be safe too.

Mindgames's Avatar A guy who makes girls

Quote Originally Posted by Black Spiral Dancer
    ...since we won't have any access to the Net in Whitby...
    Indeed. I hear that the wires stop at Scarborough, from where all the pages are printed out and carried up to Whitby by rabbit. It was all working so well until they started trying to send video...

The image a small bunny loaded down with paperwork, sprinting down the highway made me smile.

I have been able to sneak onto the pc before we leave, so in answer to your posts, I'll post as many pictures as I can. I've been asked to take pictures for a work magazine, and some may get used for the "Alternative/Goth Magazine" that one of our friends does. If you're interested, it's called TWF (which stands for The Worst Fanzine)

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

Have fun! And PM me when you get back and you know what you've got in the way of shots. Maybe we can showcase them

I'm back from the very confusing town of Whitby. As soon as I get the pictures uploaded to photobucket, I'll post a few.

Well, it's almost that time again, to take the trip down the coast the Whitby. This time, we will be attending the Bram Stoker Film Festival, going to the Masquerade Ball and generally having fun. The themes for the Sexy Sunday and Manic Monday are "True Blood" and "S&M" respectively. I may be showing off my scars for those nights.

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

Ooh, pics, pics, pics! Have a great time and please PM me when you get back, if you take a bunch of shots

+ Reply to Thread