+ Reply to Thread

Thread: blueblood parents :D

mmmcherry's Avatar CHERRALICIOUS!!!

Default blueblood parents :D

hahaa so... my kid has been sleeping for like freaking forever tonight... he slept for 6 hours earlier tonight, ate half the amount he normally eats, and has been sleeping about another 5 hours so far... and is passed right out, no sign of waking up to eat. is this normal or does he have mono or some weird shit? i love that hes sleeping so long... that means i can sleep yay... but he needs food too!!

Default Re: blueblood parents :D

Kids are like that - how old is he?

Oh wait, I think I read one of your threads yesterday where you mentioned being pregnant, so I'm guessing and infant - they eat like starving people when they're on a growth spurt, then they might eat hardly anything for a while and sleep a lot.

I used to worry about my younger son when it didn't seem to me he was even eating enough to sustain his considerable energy levels - last night he ate like three plates of spaggetti along with about a half pound of meat sauce, and I had to make him a snack before he went to bed.

Sometimes he hardly eats, other times I've seen him pack away a 16 oz sirloin in nothing flat.

Pull~My~Hair's Avatar makes your life seem good

its normal for babies to sleep up to 17 hours a day, when they sleep alot like that usually it means they are having a growth spurt..love it cherry, enjoy it (:
    Kaden sleeps 12 hours at night and a 3 hour nap and a 1 hour nap during the day.

dont worry he'll wake up when hes hungry!

I had that happen to me when I was little..slept like 20 hours and woke up to watch Gumby before falling back to sleep. I found out it was because of me drinking a powerful energy drink.

Or maybe it was the parasites.

Then again I was around 5 years old and your baby is brand new..so probably not that.

heh i sleep like that once in awhile... then i wake up feeling like ass with a migraine most likely... but gumby freaking rules.
    yay for sleep zzzzzzz...
    xssve hes a month and a half... no 16 oz steak for him yet maybe in a couple years haha... wish i had a steak tho... who wants to make me steak?

awwwww no steak for cherry??
    haha omg... i know this is really mean to laugh at... but its hilarious...
    im sitting here feeding babykins and i sneezed and scared the HELL out of him and he cried poor little man hahaa...

what are some things you guys remember that was mean to laugh at your kid for? my mom fuckin LAUGHED her ass off when i fell down the stairs at my gramas place one time... i was maybe 3 or 4...
    then again i did have a mouth full of cheeze when i cried it fell out... i can kinda understand why she laughed... BUT STILL!!!!! COME ON I FELL DOWN A HUGE ASS FLIGHT OF STAIRS!!!

Xochitl's Avatar Senior Member

I used to work with kids, be glad that they sleep alot now because there will be a time when you will miss all of this. They grow fast so enjoy this phase now it will be over before you realize it.

funkatron's Avatar Dead Agent

It's not something to worry about unless the pattern persists. It could be he's got a bit of a bug, but it will likely pass soon and he'll be eating normally.

+ Reply to Thread