+ Reply to Thread

Thread: hello

smibbo's Avatar Junior Member

Default hello

my name is Cassandra and I was recommended here by a dear friend who seems to think highly of Amelia. I think they met on GothCruise.

I had a deathrock radio show on non-commerical radio way back in "the day" called "Silence and Secrecy" as well as co-hosted an industrial/experimental show on college radio. I was in a couple of bands but now I have three children to go with my tattoos and piercings but I still write a lot. we moved recently and sad to say the "scene" down here is pathetic and I don't mean that in the usual "I'm so bored" way; there's just not much going on blahblahblah y'know whatever

but the point is, I like this site, the community seems "for real" and I'm glad the Yellow King pointed me in this direction.

Default Re: hello

Hello. Welcome. What groups did you play in your deathrock show?

Ah, groovy. Welcome.

[Too bad the cruise is a gabillion dollars.]

Flip's Avatar Tea Drinker

hey.

TheQuietPlace's Avatar The Delivery Expert

Quote Originally Posted by smibbo
    my name is Cassandra and I was recommended here by a dear friend who seems to think highly of Amelia. I think they met on GothCruise.

I had a deathrock radio show on non-commerical radio way back in "the day" called "Silence and Secrecy" as well as co-hosted an industrial/experimental show on college radio. I was in a couple of bands but now I have three children to go with my tattoos and piercings but I still write a lot. we moved recently and sad to say the "scene" down here is pathetic and I don't mean that in the usual "I'm so bored" way; there's just not much going on blahblahblah y'know whatever

but the point is, I like this site, the community seems "for real" and I'm glad the Yellow King pointed me in this direction.
    I may be needing your DJ skills, and music collection...for a radio project of my own. That is if you're willing to of course!

Hello and enjoy your stay!

Ahhw i missed sayin Hy !
    SO HY THERE !
    hope you like the boards here ..

Hiya!

+ Reply to Thread