+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Sometimes life is difficult :-(

Scar's Avatar Senior Member

Default Sometimes life is difficult :-(

Sometimes life is difficult :-(

I like to believe that if I try and be strong and healthy and happy that my life will, in turn, reward me with strength and health and happiness...... However this is not always true. Sometimes no matter how hard I try, bad luck bestows it's misery upon me, my inclination to be depressed wins over my desire to be happy, and my efforts to think positive fail....

I try to surround myself with people who I interact well with, that is avoid those folks that will bring my 'dark side' out. I try and eat well and be active and have hobbies and all that. I try and avoid unpleasant situations because I am very sensitive and I get brought down easily when I am feeling weak.

Do you ever struggle with such things or are you lucky enough to be an 'all the time happy' person or unfortunate enough to be an 'unhappy no matter what' person????

Mr Karl's Avatar Senior Member

Default Re: Sometimes life is difficult :-(

yeah sometimes life is difficult

it would be sort of boring otherwise, dont ya think?

malcolm's Avatar the bored one.

i tend to find myslef always in regrets or dissapointmen and taking futile journeys to discover things arent ever greener on the other side of the fece.

wasted alot of time doing that-now i think im on the right path. coming out realy helped alot with that especially being able t act how i wanna act-dress how i wanna dres and not worrying about people thinkin i look gay (duh!)

but when i am in a mood, i pop in a good cd,sip down a god drink (usually stiff) and think of all the cunts who drg me down or hav tryed to make me feel bad and how ive overcome them nd left them in the fuckin dust to kiss my fat fairy ass.

Quote Originally Posted by malcolm
    i tend to find myslef always in regrets or dissapointmen and taking futile journeys to discover things arent ever greener on the other side of the fece.

wasted alot of time doing that-now i think im on the right path. coming out realy helped alot with that especially being able t act how i wanna act-dress how i wanna dres and not worrying about people thinkin i look gay (duh!)

but when i am in a mood, i pop in a good cd,sip down a god drink (usually stiff) and think of all the cunts who drg me down or hav tryed to make me feel bad and how ive overcome them nd left them in the fuckin dust to kiss my fat fairy ass.
    sometimes the nastiest cuts leave the prettiest silver scars. sorry, thought id throw that in-felt relevent

usually when i'm in a 'happy all the time' mode i'm either setting myself up for a fall, or i'm willfully ignoring those who are setting me up for one... having said that sometimes i go for years in a 'happy all the time' mode LOL... kinda like that Suicidal Tendencies song "You can't bring me down/You can't bring me down/can't bring me down/can't bring me down..."

...on the flip side i can get really jaded, really easily, and really fast... kinda like the last few years.

all human behavior seems base, or hollow... interaction between humans can seem to be either motivated by crude manipulation, or willful self-delusion... and of course this applies to all of my own relationships, and daily encounters...

people who are genuinely kind, and loving are rejected because everything falls apart eventually... what's worse? going through life alone, or watching everyone you love slowly die in pain and misery, hearts broken, minds failing?

yeah, yeah, cheer the fuck up... whatever, do you even realize how quickly a person can go from being healthy, and functional, beautiful, to being a fucked up drooling, stinking, oozing sack of broken meat?

or from being lovely, amazing, and near genius, to whoring themselves out for meth?

oh yeah, always look on the bright side of life, everybody... it's in that movie 'the secret'... your friend's cancer was a result of their own evil thoughts...

...and so forth... hahahaha... whoo-hooo everybodyz gonna die!!!

ForrestBlack's Avatar Administrator

I think we need some cheerleaders...

satanic cheerleaders with mohawks

That's the duality of life. That's the way I see it anyways, the sorrow and pain makes joy and happiness that much better.

I think people who are happy all the time are either on pills or they should be. I think there wierd.

VoltaireBlue's Avatar just is

Quote Originally Posted by Toe Cutter
    That's the duality of life. That's the way I see it anyways, the sorrow and pain makes joy and happiness that much better.

I think people who are happy all the time are either on pills or they should be. I think there wierd.

I agree. 1000%

Quote Originally Posted by Toe Cutter

Joy...and pain...like sunshine...and rain o/~

*runs*

Honestly, I think it's more about mindset than circumstances. Some people always find flaws, others try their hardest not to be bothered.

ForrestBlack's Avatar Administrator

I do think that if I were to paint myself in equal measures of positivity and negativity, these days, the negativity seems like it would stick a lot better. So, I feel like an extra effort should be made to stay focused on a positive perspective and outlook.

Scar's Avatar Senior Member

I used to listen to this Leaether Strip song that made me thing of skeleton cheerleaders dancing backwards with pom poms. Then my ex-BF told me just about 3 days ago that there is a music video to that exact song where there are skeleton cheerleaders dancing backwards, so now I can't figure out if he told me that back in high school or if I really made it up!!!!!

maybe you tought of it and someone yanked it out your brain when you werent looking

Bedlamite

I can't struggle to be happy or healthy myself. I've paid a lovely little price for early abuse of my body in pursuit of being thin, and luckly it was only the small price of chronic stomach issues, and hopefully not anything worse.

On top of that, I've not had much success or honest love in my life up until the last few years. Its not that I don't enjoy what happiness I have in my life, and its not that I will squash happiness, but I spend alot more time aiming to evade intense stress, and generally try to be content in the firestorms of shit that float in my direction.

From my slightly jaded point of view, I'd say spending alot of time on being 'happy' seems like a waste of energy. I'd rather spend it finding out what makes me somewhat blissfull, and indulging in that for a few minutes before humans get annoying, life takes a turn, or I just have a bad day. ^_^

+ Reply to Thread