+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Practical Jokes

Default Practical Jokes

Anybody into them?

I have a pretty funny joke.

To prepair:
    All you need is a book of matches and a unwitting friend.

You ask them "Hey, have you ever seen a match burn twice?"
    If they say "no", then the fun begins. What you do is lite the match in front of them demonstrating to them the 'First burn'. Then you blow it out fast and then quickly put it on their arm whilst still hot! Thus demonstrating the 'Second burn'

Too funny!!

mmmcherry's Avatar CHERRALICIOUS!!!

Default Re: Practical Jokes

ah god... thats like the hurtz donut.
    ask someone if they want a hurtz donut and then when they ask what a hurtz donut is... smack them... and be like HAHA HURTS DONT IT!

skully's Avatar Senior Member
    northern jersey(my dad has been a bridge and tunnel rat my whole life and i am following in his footsteps)

Quote Originally Posted by Toe Cutter
    Anybody into them?

I have a pretty funny joke.

To prepair:
    All you need is a book of matches and a unwitting friend.

You ask them "Hey, have you ever seen a match burn twice?"
    If they say "no", then the fun begins. What you do is lite the match in front of them demonstrating to them the 'First burn'. Then you blow it out fast and then quickly put it on their arm whilst still hot! Thus demonstrating the 'Second burn'

Too funny!!
    with april first coming up quick its time for me to start making plans.

personally i love the double stuffed (w/ toothpaste) oreos
    as well as the extra thick jello juice bottle (it looks like juice but its so thick it won't pour at all yet still edible after you cut open the juice bottle)

then there is the car on cinderblocks so it looks ready to drive.
    go to a moving and storing type store and get a large roll of industrial saran wrap on a big roll use said roll to saran wrap a friends car...

unless they have a pocket knife on them it will take a long ass time to cut through the multiple layers of the stuff.

then there is the scotch taping the fish to the muffler the scotch tape melts after a while but it allows the fish to heat up and stink pretty good before it does..plus the stink sticks to the muffler for a little while before it finally burns all the way off.

stuff i have done to school lockers:
    filled the top shelf with gallons worth sand that spilled out as soon as the door was open

filled the locker with balled up paper not to exciting but it was funny to see.

attached a couple rubber bands to the locker door so that as you open it the door snaps back closed making you have to respin the combo to open it again

made a catapult type device that flung cooking flour onto the person upon opening the door (this didn't work because the person didn't open the door fast enough it didn't get on the target but did make a decent mess around the locker just smaller then the persons arm length)

i've got a few other tricks up my sleeve
    i've got tons of pranks that i consider way to mean to every do to anyone but that isn't my definition of a prank that is pure revenge

to me a prank is something that the prankee will laugh at just as much as the prankster

Sawyer_Alexie's Avatar You Spoony Bard!!
    Alaska, only this time land of short people who wear fur and smile a lot.

Heh. A small amount of Vaseline (spread evenly, so's you can't see it), Saran Wrap, and a toilet.... >

Spread said petrolium product all over the rim of the toilet bowl, NOT the seat. Then, stretch the wrap all along the toilet bowl, and lay the seat down. If done correctly, you would have sealed the bowl and not be able to tell. Then, lie and wait...
    I don't pull my punches.

then there is the scotch taping the fish to the muffler the scotch tape melts after a while but it allows the fish to heat up and stink pretty good before it does..plus the stink sticks to the muffler for a little while before it finally burns all the way off.
    hah now THAT is nasty :P eww...

Those are funny Skully!

I have a good one to aid in prank calling your friends! The other two are funny, but the spicy asian sex chat one is the best!

Spicy asain sex chat line

hewhoisagod's Avatar Captain Obvious

drain a can of tuna in someone's radiator grill. Watch them jump out of their car when they have to turn on the heat.

Or tape a garbage bag to their exhaust pipe. This one's even funnier when the seat adjuster is broken and the driver's seat slides all the damn time.

sheramil's Avatar Maracite Inreach program

hahahaha i know a funny one. you push them down a flight of stairs, right? get it? HAHAHAHAHAHA.

jesus christ. go to wikipedia, look up "infantile" and all you'll see is a link to this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by sheramil
    hahahaha i know a funny one. you push them down a flight of stairs, right? get it? HAHAHAHAHAHA.

jesus christ. go to wikipedia, look up "infantile" and all you'll see is a link to this thread.

Are you just having a bad day? Your being kind of a prick. All your recent post are pointlessly rude. What gives?

sheramil's Avatar Maracite Inreach program

rude? perhaps. pointless? probably.

i suppose i'm just not one of those people who can laugh at seeing some guy after a buck's night, naked, gaffer-taped to a parking meter, his head shaved and painted dark brown with shoe polish, his ass smeared with peanut butter and shaving cream, hands cuffed behind his back and about to be arrested for indecent exposure.

perhaps i'm some kind of effete snob, who looks down his nose at the Jackass style of humor while giggling inanely at Jungle wa Itsumo Hare Nochi Guu.

skully's Avatar Senior Member
    northern jersey(my dad has been a bridge and tunnel rat my whole life and i am following in his footsteps)

Quote Originally Posted by sheramil
    rude? perhaps. pointless? probably.

i suppose i'm just not one of those people who can laugh at seeing some guy after a buck's night, naked, gaffer-taped to a parking meter, his head shaved and painted dark brown with shoe polish, his ass smeared with peanut butter and shaving cream, hands cuffed behind his back and about to be arrested for indecent exposure.

perhaps i'm some kind of effete snob, who looks down his nose at the Jackass style of humor while giggling inanely at Jungle wa Itsumo Hare Nochi Guu.
    ahh now i see why you consider the rest of the pranks infantile... you were waiting to bring out the big guns.... peanut butter AND shaving cream...thats a good one... LMAO

oh lord that sounds like what my friend phil would do to any guy on the night of his bachelor party... cuff him to a pole outside a gay strip club in his tighty whities with a sign saying "be gentle, im a virgin"

yeah... dont let phil plan your bachelor party...

+ Reply to Thread