+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Animal Shelters

keiko's Avatar baker of geekery

Default Animal Shelters

Does any one know of a good clean animal shelter in the San Fernando Valley? I have three kittens and a momma cat that need a decent place to go. I'd say free to good home but I know that too many people don't want to drive to Northridge to rescue a kitten. So how 'baout it? Any decent places to leave a kitten?
    K

Default Re: Animal Shelters

Quote Originally Posted by keiko
    Does any one know of a good clean animal shelter in the San Fernando Valley? I have three kittens and a momma cat that need a decent place to go. I'd say free to good home but I know that too many people don't want to drive to Northridge to rescue a kitten. So how 'baout it? Any decent places to leave a kitten?
    K
    K--there are kind of cat rescues in LA-- There's Cat Crossing that meets at the Petco in Santa Monica --just google search-
    I do know (haven't seen her in six years) of a lady who has a 'rescue ranch' in Palos Verdes..she even took in these two guinea pigs I needed to get rid of..let me know if you want her number..P.

I'm trying to avoid lots of travel and get the kittens placed by Wednesday. It's a tall order but I'd rather the kittens were in a shelter than in the hands of those crackheads.
    K

KilLAtomiK's Avatar Ceci n'est pas une pirate

i got my cats from here http://www.petorphansfund.org/ they have very clean facilities and the people there realy seem to care for the animals and find a good home for them the place is in van nuys whis is prety much in the middle of the valley

Quote Originally Posted by KilLAtomiK
    i got my cats from here http://www.petorphansfund.org/ they have very clean facilities and the people there realy seem to care for the animals and find a good home for them the place is in van nuys whis is prety much in the middle of the valley
    Thank you so much. HTese poor darlings have been living in a rabbit cage in a garage for the last 6 weeks. If you want one let me know. I can only wash them before I give them to you. Can't afford that many kitties worth of shots. Free to Good Home!
    K

+ Reply to Thread