+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Crest White Strips

bre.star's Avatar Senior Member

Default Crest White Strips

Have any of you used crest white strips? I am a freak when it comes to my dental hygiene...I don't feel sanitary if I don't floss at least once a day, or brush my teeth at least 3 times... but i think i drink too much coffee. I have white strips on my teeth right now, I hope they work after 7 days (like the package says)

Default Re: Crest White Strips

Not yet, but I am curious to try them.

TheQuietPlace's Avatar The Delivery Expert

Quote Originally Posted by BrightStar
    Not yet, but I am curious to try them.
    *nods* i am too...

Mother Superior

You can get it done at your dentist office for about 500 dollars. You get plastic retainers made especially for your teeth, then a Crest whitening solution you use for five nights in a row that you line the retainers lightly with. You wear them to bed or for 5 hours, whatever works for you. They have more expensive techniques that have your teeth white as snow in less than an hour but they are pricey. Also,You can't drink anything staining while doing this process, not even cherries or anything with coloring. It works excellent. Also, if you just want to use a toothpaste that gives dramatic results, use Rembrandt, it is about 7.00 a tube, use it twice daily, you will see a difference within a few months.

I have tried the white strips...They work but are DAMN annoying to keeps on your teeth...And the hydrogen (sp) peroxide taste sucks ass....

keiko's Avatar baker of geekery

I would think that those bleach stickers would only work if your teeth were straight. Mine, unfortunatly, are crooked as the mile, so I tried that paint on over night stuff. Didn't see anyhting that looked like results but other people said they did. I thougth it made my teeth feel like i had gum stuck to them.
    Hope it works!
    K

+ Reply to Thread