+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Proof God Hates Rock Music

hewhoisagod's Avatar Captain Obvious

Default Proof God Hates Rock Music

http://www.thetruthforyouth.com/imag...rockmusic.html
    I got this in an E-mail about a month ago.......... I found it pretty funny..........

Hula Hoop Supervisor

Default Re: Proof God Hates Rock Music

So the truth about rock music is that it's mainly full of violent imagery sung by an guy who lives in an endless Halloween. Well hell I'm convinced.

Bit of a silly lesson but damned if I don't want a few rock stars coming to ask my forgiveness after buying a few of their crappy albums...

hewhoisagod's Avatar Captain Obvious

Couldn't agree with you more.

bre.star's Avatar Senior Member

Hehe some religious people gave me a pamplet a few months ago that had the lyrics to american pie on it and then it went on to saying "the music will NOT save your soul!"

I really enjoy messing with REALLY REALLY Religious people....Like two days ago the Jehovahs Witnesses came by....
    First thing out of this guys mouth I KID YOU NOT...."Have you found Jesus"
    you have no Idea how long I have waited to hear that question...

I almost got wood when he said it I was so exited...
    I looked at him as I stood there in my Scooby Doo house pants and Wife beater...Looked him right in the eye and said..."Hell yeah I got him tied up and naked back here in my bedroom...I'm just having my way with him..You want to give him a little lovin too???"

I thought this guy was gonna cry...He just welled up turned around and walked away with his head hung....You would have thought that he was a dog I had just beat with a rolled up news paper....I shut the door and laughed so hard I almost got sick....

I have waited 10 years to use that line on a door to door Jesus salesman...
    After all that waiting..IT WAS GOOOOOOOOD!!!

KilLAtomiK's Avatar Ceci n'est pas une pirate

Quote Originally Posted by -=Asmodeus=-
    I really enjoy messing with REALLY REALLY Religious people....Like two days ago the Jehovahs Witnesses came by....

I looked at him as I stood there in my Scooby Doo house pants and Wife beater...Looked him right in the eye and said..."Hell yeah I got him tied up and naked back here in my bedroom...I'm just having my way with him..You want to give him a little lovin too???"

I thought this guy was gonna cry...He just welled up turned around and walked away with his head hung....You would have thought that he was a dog I had just beat with a rolled up news paper....I shut the door and laughed so hard I almost got sick....

you think thats fun i get to do it on an almost daily basis cus my best friend is a jehovs witness. And about that retarded comic the kid in the green shirt is a total square and the people who wrote it are goin to hell from leading people astry from god's word aka Metal music

TheQuietPlace's Avatar The Delivery Expert

i like messing with religious people too, im still waiting to use that line =D. lmfao... thats funny

...come to think of it... i call myself Jesus... o.O
    Last edited by TheQuietPlace; 08-03-2004 at 04:49 AM. Reason: Jesus Dont Want me For a Sunbeam

koolagh's Avatar Resident Barbarian

"Have you found Jesus?"
    My response is always "What, you take a man, nail him to a fucking tree, lose him and expect ME to find him for you?"

tommygunn666's Avatar In A Dream Tilll I Die!!!

Quote Originally Posted by koolagh
    "Have you found Jesus?"
    My response is always "What, you take a man, nail him to a fucking tree, lose him and expect ME to find him for you?"
    i like that saying koolagh never neard that before

keiko's Avatar baker of geekery

Those are all good. There's this guy down by where I grew up in florida, with his "Jesus-mobile", like a modified ice cream truck. There's a huge cross nailed to the front end and the back end and a lightup statue of Jesus on the roof. Various passages from teh Bible are painted on this truck in red house paint. the guy will stand i nthe middle of the mall and hand out Jeseus Comics. I got the one against teh "goth cult-ure" and the one against rock and roll music and the one against gays and the one against halloween. Guy was a nut. Stil have the comics though. Appearantly they go real good on E-Bay.

Any way...Of course God hates Rock and Roll and Metal and Jazz, think aobut it, how many musicians do you think there are in Heaven? Do you think he gets KROQ or WJRR up there? If he just heard some maybe he wouldn't hate it so much...
    K

ragefoto's Avatar Junior Member

Quote Originally Posted by keiko
    Do you think he gets KROQ or WJRR up there? If he just heard some maybe he wouldn't hate it so much...
    K
    I don't know about that. I think if god had to listen to much modern Clear Channel radio, he really would hate rock n roll. I think that would be my torture in hell. All Creed and Nickleback all the time. Well, that and no sex.

bre.star's Avatar Senior Member

this made me laugh so hard...

keiko's Avatar baker of geekery

I found Jesus, he was hidind behind the couch the whole time.
    K

ragefoto's Avatar Junior Member

He's so silly when he hides like that.

YouMakeMeWanna000's Avatar Member

Rock music, is just a state of mind. I mean how can you tell rock apart from another sound? Because your mind is attached to a certain sound. So maybe to god, rock music is nothing but silence...just a thought...All music to me, is jsut thta, music. There are no gernes.

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

Quote Originally Posted by ragefoto
    I don't know about that. I think if god had to listen to much modern Clear Channel radio, he really would hate rock n roll. I think that would be my torture in hell. All Creed and Nickleback all the time. Well, that and no sex.

I think you and Forrest will have to make sure to hang onto your VIP All Access passes to Hell or you are going to end up in the same torture room. Especially Creed fills him with visceral loathing. I don't care for it, but I lack the passion.

+ Reply to Thread