+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hello everyone.

ShaedeDesire's Avatar Junior Member

Default Hello everyone.

Hello everyone. I just wanted to introduce myself. I'm "Shaede" (I'll just use my performing name for the time being), I'm 20 years old and I hail from North Carolina. I'm a musician (keyboardist of 11 years, as well as vocalist), and an occasional model (just for fun...I don't get paid (yet)). I don't really want to go on about myself...I'd rather just join in. If anyone really wants to know something about me, feel free to ask.

Default Re: Hello everyone.

Hi - dood -come out here to LA - I was at a party last week and I meet so many musicians who are looking for others to put a band together..and there's modeling work as well..P.

Histrionica's Avatar Hardhearted Hellion

Welcome to BlueBlood. It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance.

~Histrionica~

KilLAtomiK's Avatar Ceci n'est pas une pirate

ahoy therrr

Hello again. Thanks for the heads up on LA, pedar, but I'm not really in financial need to to pack up everything and move somewhere where the cost of living is 12 times higher than here. LOL...sorry, had to rib you a bit. Really though, I have a new project on the horizon here. As far as modelling goes, I consider myself a reasonably good looking guy (providing one finds tall, skinny, pale, slightly fem/androgenous guys good looking). However, I do NOT consider myself to of any quality to compete with the large numbers of amazing alt models in LA. Perhaps eventually I will carve a bit of a niche for myself in NC, where dark models are considerably harder to come by. If not, I am perfectly contented when I lovely lady makes a kind comment about one of my pictures. That is payment enough for me.

Mother Superior

Hello. Nice to see more new faces yay!

hewhoisagod's Avatar Captain Obvious

............. this place just gets bigger and bigger.......... Welcome to Blue Blood, enjoy yourself, stay awhile........ the screaming?....... mere auditory hallucinations.

hi...its nice to meet you. im new as well.

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

Welcome! And who doesn't find tall, skinny, pale, slightly fem/androgenous guys good looking?

I slept in a cemetary on Halloween once with some friends when I was a virgin (and probably so were they), but all I got from it was a cold. So did they.

keiko's Avatar baker of geekery

Greetings. Pleased to meet you, I'm called K in this time and place. And I for one find pale, skinny slightly fem/androgynous goth boys most enticing...
    K

Quote Originally Posted by ShaedeDesire
    Hello again. Thanks for the heads up on LA, pedar, but I'm not really in financial need to to pack up everything and move somewhere where the cost of living is 12 times higher than here. LOL...sorry, had to rib you a bit. Really though, I have a new project on the horizon here. As far about one of my pictures. That is payment enough for me.
    acrually re LA cost of living- actually not that much more once you factor in what you guys pay in terms of winter heating bill and summer a/c- six and a half - one dozen of the other ....good luck though in the new project..P.

Actually my heating and air bill is nominal. And I think the phrase you are looking for is "six of one, half a dozen of the other." 6.5 is not equal to 12

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

I love LA, but, whenever I travel, I find myself checking out ads for houses for sale and thinking this would be sooooooooooo much cheaper.

Same place but I have been just about everywhere inbetween

Take me down to paradise city!!!!!!!!!!! oh I mena wasssssup dude! hello

Hi.

+ Reply to Thread