+ Reply to Thread

Thread: *Waves* Model hopeful, here

Luna's Avatar Curious sparrow

Default *Waves* Model hopeful, here

Hi everyone! I'm working toward getting into erotic modeling. It's something I've wanted for years, but it's just been a matter of getting to the right place in my life for it, and also wanting to be in the right shape physically. (Not to say there's any one shape that is attractive, just that I want to be how I feel good.)

I'd be happy to hear any pointers. My BF is a photographer (as am I,) though neither of us has really done portraits, etc. We've been collaborating a ton of set ideas (mostly outdoors here in Alaska,) and I'm super excited. I really like to push boundaries, and I have no desire to fit into any one category. Some of my ideas are just your usual stuff, but others border more on transhumanism. I'd love to talk more about my ideas, and get ideas from everyone else.

I'm hoping to start my own personal site, to have the most control and best portray me as me, as well as contribute to several places I've found to seem really nice and trustworthy. I'm not sure if it's okay to list all the sites we are interested in working for here?

Again, I'm just getting into this, and am open to suggestions.

Default Re: *Waves* Model hopeful, here

Erotic is good.

I think the rule is something about whether you can link to Blue Blood from the other site but you get all the details on that when you model for Blue Blood VIP or wait for Amelia G or Forrest Black to post.

Isn't it cold shooting outdoors in Alaska?

Luna's Avatar Curious sparrow

Quote Originally Posted by incog
    Erotic is good.

I think the rule is something about whether you can link to Blue Blood from the other site but you get all the details on that when you model for Blue Blood VIP or wait for Amelia G or Forrest Black to post.

We're having a pretty warm summer right now, actually. The cold is something to contend with, and we'll have a limited time frame for doing outdoor work, but I guess maybe someone here can manage some more indoor set ideas? Is there anyone here interested in Teh Pronz???

I love being outside, and there are some gorgeous, secluded mountains and lakes to shoot at. My bigger concern is all the mosquitoes. Not sexy.

Quote Originally Posted by Luna
    We're having a pretty warm summer right now, actually. The cold is something to contend with, and we'll have a limited time frame for doing outdoor work, but I guess maybe someone here can manage some more indoor set ideas? Is there anyone here interested in Teh Pronz???

I love being outside, and there are some gorgeous, secluded mountains and lakes to shoot at. My bigger concern is all the mosquitoes. Not sexy.
    You can start some really filthy threads in the section at http://www.blueblood.net/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=2 and I for one will not complain

Welcome and good luck!!!

Transhumanism sounds good. Try not to border-on, though; breach!

Humanity's getting kinda boring...

Quote Originally Posted by Raza
    Humanity's getting kinda boring...
    that's just because you lack imagination, and have a limited concept of what humanity is, and is capable of.

I am genuinely curious, and not being patronizing here, have you ever left your home town, or country to live somewhere else? (I don't know that you have, or haven't.)

the transhumanists have it all wrong "post-human" is a waste of time, we haven't even begun to test the limits of "human" yet.

TheDeathKnight's Avatar Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Buster Friendly
    have you ever left your home town, or country to live somewhere else?
    I tell people all the time to do that, when they say they hate America, or hate their town, or hate their life. Try going to live in Spain for a few years, or go live someplace else in the world. Often you will either find that there is indeed a different, better life elsewhere, or you will realize that life in your town is not that bad after all... Although most of the time they realize that the place they were really does suck. But at least you realize there are other options. Even if another country is not an option, try a new city. Hop on a bus, and move across the country to a big city, or a small town. Try something new...

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeathKnight
    I tell people all the time to do that, when they say they hate America, or hate their town, or hate their life. Try going to live in Spain for a few years, or go live someplace else in the world. Often you will either find that there is indeed a different, better life elsewhere, or you will realize that life in your town is not that bad after all... Although most of the time they realize that the place they were really does suck. But at least you realize there are other options. Even if another country is not an option, try a new city. Hop on a bus, and move across the country to a big city, or a small town. Try something new...

When I lived with my family and my mom would get posted to embassies and all in different countries, the joke was that the best posts were the last one and the next one.

Quote Originally Posted by Buster Friendly
    that's just because you lack imagination, and have a limited concept of what humanity is, and is capable of.

I am genuinely curious, and not being patronizing here, have you ever left your home town, or country to live somewhere else? (I don't know that you have, or haven't.)

the transhumanists have it all wrong "post-human" is a waste of time, we haven't even begun to test the limits of "human" yet.
    That seems a silly thing to argue over. Obviously, any human effort to posthumanism will necessarily be human potential being realised; things are typically called posthuman or transhuman because they go beyond the current boundaries of what humans are and do, not because in a biological sense they ceased being of the human species. And even if they did, there'd by no overriding reason why either human advancement or inhuman advancement should be strictly preferable when measuring personal advancement; so as long as one is generally effective at what one is trying to achieve, saying that looking in one direction is 'having it all wrong' because something may also be found in another seems baseless.

I like innovation, deviation, self development way beyond the cripplingly limited and grossly overrated spectrum of typical humanity; this is a worthwhile effort regardless of how you characterise it.

Anyway, to answer your question, although it seems largely irrelevant now: I've never lived abroad, although I've traveled there... iunno? between ten and fifteen times? And I live in center Amsterdam, which is a very international city.

Maybe its your hedonism Raza? You live in (no offense to you) what amounts to a moral cesspit. In Amsterdam I assume its incredibly easy to see and do it all.

You've probably tried almost every kind of drug so that holds little interest, You're bi and I'm sure have tried all kinds of things so the thrill there is gone and you seem to hang out with a specific group of people (going by your posts alone, please correct me if wrong) artists, goths, hedonists, hippies. I myself can run with that crowd but it gets irritating and not because they're usually more liberal then I but because they all for the most part think very, very similarly to each other. Theirs not a whole lot if new ideas coming out of there. Part of being a hedonist is plunging deeper and deeper down the rabbit hole but current laws restrict what you can and can not do and it frustrates you since the normal vices are now boring?

Sitting and having the same blown apart, fucked to death conversation about "Whats reality like, Politics, Is god real" or being around people who's only concern is "Pussy, Drugs, Fashion" gets incredibly boring.

If you think humans are really that boring, then I'd recommend running with another crowd of people. Most of the people we'd all say are boring (normal, middle class folks) are for the most part not. They're just different and have a different set of priorities. I sat down the my 1 car, 1 dog, picket fence, wife and a kid neighbor and found out he paints portraits and carved his own chess set from stones etc etc.

Whatever, pick up a new hobby, mix in with a new community, learn to fight and go spar in a boxing/martial arts gym (that makes you feel really alive). Humanity and human culture is not boring. There are several lifetimes of things to learn and do, but your moral philosophy and self segregation from most of it will limit what you can do. Once you do everything available in your community then you have to be okay with that or change alignment.

Sorry if I kind of missed the point.

Oh and Luna, Pix please

No, no. People are boring. Life is great, the things I do and goals I set myself are satisfying, the people I hang out are picked on ground of interesting me more than most and I figured out the segregation thing back when the discussion was about goths vs preps in highschool - but humanity, taken as a whole and characterised by its median, is freaking lame.

Morning Glory's Avatar Apathetic Voter
    Campbell's (or is it Warhol's?) Primordial Soup

have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?

Nos's Avatar Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Morning Glory
    have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?

you know it

Ajax Knucklebones's Avatar God fearing atheist

Quote Originally Posted by Raza
    No, no. People are boring. Life is great, the things I do and goals I set myself are satisfying, the people I hang out are picked on ground of interesting me more than most and I figured out the segregation thing back when the discussion was about goths vs preps in highschool - but humanity, taken as a whole and characterised by its median, is freaking lame.
    What kind of goals do you set for yourself, btw?

^ Yeah, that. I have my own guess but I want to hear him first before I post it

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax Knucklebones
    What kind of goals do you set for yourself, btw?
    All sorts of stuff. Finishing/improving upon creative projects, figuring out solutions for everyday needs and wants that involve more fun and less paying for stuff, psychological self improvement such as overcoming some leftover inhibition or the ongoing battle to avoid getting trapped in routine, acquiring new skills and techniques to facilitate the above or anything else I may want to do in life.

and the porridge was just

Quote Originally Posted by incog
    Erotic is good.

ive been wondering about linking to another site too its confusing me

toxicat's Avatar catty member

I like what NLP is doing for humanity. Well, most of it, anyway. (PUA's aren't really human.)
    and...welcome!

+ Reply to Thread