+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hatha toilet meditation?

Mother Superior

Default Hatha toilet meditation?

My roomate will be in the bathroom reading for at least 30 to 45 minutes.. daily. How many of you take a book or magazine to the bathroom/WC with you? I may be the odd one out on this but I like to do my business and leave the area when finished.

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

Default Re: Hatha toilet meditation?

45 minutes suggests a visit to a gastroenterologist might be in order, but I do like to have something to read in teensy bits in the bathroom.

Mother Superior

With this guy, it's a habit, lmao.

grebo's Avatar Senior Member

if he comes from a big family he may be used to taking that long because in a house full off people its the only place for solitude. i have 9 brothers and sisters, i know what its like. its a habit that takes years to get out of your system

Mother Superior

Quote Originally Posted by grebo
    if he comes from a big family he may be used to taking that long because in a house full off people its the only place for solitude. i have 9 brothers and sisters, i know what its like. its a habit that takes years to get out of your system
    He has 1 sibling, 13 years his junior. I don't think that was the case here. It was a good point though. Luckily we get ready at different times, just wondered if anyone else did it. I tried it with a magazine, couldn't get into it.

sheramil's Avatar Maracite Inreach program

there's a Subgenius ritual called Excremeditation, where you're supposed to spend HOURS in there, reading the word of "Bob".

Quote Originally Posted by sheramil
    there's a Subgenius ritual called Excremeditation, where you're supposed to spend HOURS in there, reading the word of "Bob".
    LOL!

Angel Slayer's Avatar guardian garroter

i always find books in the bathrooms when i clean them at work (at a bookstore). these crusty old dudes always sneak books from the erotica section in past the sensor alarm things.

Bondage Clown's Avatar Butter up da Goat

I have to take something with me.. I get bored.. either a book, cell-phone (to play games) or something...

It has been that way all my life... My grandfather does crossword puzzles in there.. I guess I got it from him.

Mr Karl's Avatar Senior Member

we only smoke in the bathroom and since I like to smoke when I read I spend a lot of in the bathroom which is actually kind of funny cause I spend about 10 to 12 hours a day in other peoples bathrooms for work and hate every minute of it, of course our bathroom is better than any I've ever seen but to get to the point, no I'm much too efficient when I'm doing my business so I dont bother to read then

+ Reply to Thread