+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Game of Thrones, Episode 203, What is Dead May Never Die, or Everybody Hates Theon and Nobody Likes Anybody Else Much Either

Default Game of Thrones, Episode 203, What is Dead May Never Die, or Everybody Hates Theon and Nobody Likes Anybody Else Much Either

Our ep opens with Jon the Bastard having been kicked like a bag of shit from the woods all the way to the barn. This is pretty much the life of a Stark these days.

It turns out the mystery of Craster's boys isn't much of a mystery, so it's a wonder why he's so tetchy about it and why the Lord Commander didn't just brief the boys about this when he was telling them to keep their paws of Craster's splay-toed snaggletooth wives. The Lord Commander is a shitty communicator.

So,...
    Read the full article

Sierras's Avatar Pervert extraordinaire
    I've moved so many times I'm not so sure anymore.

Default Re: Game of Thrones, Episode 203, What is Dead May Never Die, or Everybody Hates Theo

I just started watching GOT a few days ago. The first time I watched it, I convinced myself to watch 4 episodes. The next time I watched the rest of the season. :P It's a very good show, although season 2 has been a bit slow to start, but I'm sensing they're just building up for the war and other things to happen.

+ Reply to Thread